Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You (2054 Views)

Investment In Gold Shares And Earn 250k To 1million In 2weeks / should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice / I Will Trade Your $1000 To $5000 Within 12 Months In Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Kimline: 10:56am On May 02, 2023
I am not one of those gambling in the markets, I trade when my setup is ready..

This is on a happy partner's Kucoin account as charted by me on tradingview.

Reach me on telegram @Maxyfxt

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 12:42am On May 05, 2023
To the moderator who unbanned my account, thank you. It is important to reiterate that it has never been my intention to scam anyone, and I have no plans to do so. Everything I do is with pure intentions.

Anyone who has an issue with me should address it publicly.

I manage accounts for foreign partners, and bringing my business here is for the benefit of all. I have no ill intentions towards my partners. My service is mutually beneficial; my knowledge is your capital and your capital is the power of our partnership, so if you gain, I gain, and if you lose, I lose as well. Therefore, there is no reason for me to come here with the aim of defrauding anyone.

That is not me.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 12:51am On May 05, 2023
I will accept two more accounts and that will be all until another free spot arises.

Contact me on telegram @Maxyfxt

Email: odindina95@gmail.com
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 7:07am On May 05, 2023
Kimline:
I am not one of those gambling in the markets, I trade when my setup is ready..

This is on a happy partner's Kucoin account as charted by me on tradingview.

Reach me on telegram @Maxyfxt

My trading strategy has proven to be 90% accurate with no losses attached. I charted this two days ago and took an entry immediately my setup was validated, and here we are this morning.

I don't gamble in the market, and proper approach has been and will continue to be the secret to my continued success in trading.

NOTE: The charting above was done on TradingView, where I conduct technical analysis before placing trades. The recent chart is from my trading exchange, KuCoin, where real-time trades are executed in my clients' live trading accounts. This is the routine that has ensured consistent profitability in what I do.

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 7:16am On May 05, 2023
When I trade for you, there won't be a reason to not be profitable.

First take profit closed for this happy client.

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Talktalk2022: 4:12pm On May 06, 2023
Money doubler
Well done sir
Your family or friends nor get 500k or 1M to give you to DOUBLE ? 😂 or dem nor trust you ?
Na who you go SCAM run leave for nairaland you Dey find 😉
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Talktalk2022: 4:13pm On May 06, 2023
Money doublers 🤣😂

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2023
I will accept one more account.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by pandj(m): 8:13am On May 10, 2023
I can see somebody crying and the other smiling. In all you are doing make sure you don't borrow to give this guy, have enough and be ready to waste some money...
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Willie2015: 8:46am On May 10, 2023
What is your equity on the account?
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 10:48pm On May 10, 2023
Willie2015:
What is your equity on the account?

Sorry, I am not sure if I understand what you mean here,

Kindly read my initial post on the first page of this thread.

If you are interested in partnering with me, please contact me via my gmail or telegram addresses above.

I do not accept deposit from anyone and it is not part of my account management to accept funds from anyone.. My first post is well detailed on how my account management works.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Willie2015: 3:09am On May 11, 2023
Godshand21:

Sorry, I am not sure if I understand what you mean here,

Kindly read my initial post on the first page of this thread.

If you are interested in partnering with me, please contact me via my gmail or telegram addresses above.

I do not accept deposit from anyone and it is not part of my account management to accept funds from anyone.. My first post is well detailed on how my account management works.

Equity...your trading capital on the platform..
Outside your partners contributions....
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 10:23am On May 11, 2023
Willie2015:

Equity...your trading capital on the platform..
Outside your partners contributions....

Kindly contact me privately for this kind of information.
Thank you.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 8:05am On May 12, 2023
The minimum account size I accept for management is now capped at $1000

The screenshots below are from a happy partner's account, I showed you the gains and the losses as well; that's the honesty in my dealings, nothing is hidden. Trading is a skill built over the times, mastery and attaining average accuracy does not happen overnight; it is a product of constant learning, relearning and unlearning.

If you are interested and want to partner with me, contact me on telegram @Maxyfxt
Email: odindina95@gmail.com

Kindly make sure that your account is funded with the minimum amount before reaching out to me. This applies to both of my forex and crypto accounts managements.

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 10:41am On May 12, 2023
I am making this post to show how my account management works.

Received this new account on a $3000

Started work on it today.

Below screenshots are those of:

1. The running trades before closing.
2. Closed trades with profits of $200+
3. Showing that it is a real account ( some may doubt the authenticity of the screenshots, hence I attached it for clarity purpose)

How much have your stacked ₦2Million made for you this week? It is good to save but let your savings earn you extra income.

$200= ₦147,000(Black market rate)

You want to partner with me? Contact me using the address above.

NB: Profit split remains 50/50 ratio.

Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by dalass(f): 11:41am On May 12, 2023
Godshand21:

You don't play mind games with certain individuals, do you?
Don't worry about my business. I know what is right and as well, know what is wrong.

I'm not that cannibal that rejoices in eating what belongs to others.

And again, I am a Christian and live by Christ's principles, though a sinner but not a scammer nor a thief.

Many people train and based of fluke successful trades believe that they can collect and invest other people's money and they profess confidence to make bountiful returns.

That thing na scam. A lot of undergraduates took their lecturers, exbankers etc collected customers funds and lost them all in these 'tradings'

EFCC WILL GET YOU. IT WILL END IN PREMIUM TEARS. NO TRY AM OH

Just use only your own money no matter how small. No one can chase you if you lose am. Cryptos and forex are banned on NL. E get why! undecided
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 12:26pm On May 12, 2023
dalass:

Many people train and based of fluke successful trades believe that they can collect and invest other people's money and they profess confidence to make bountiful returns.

That thing na scam. A lot of undergraduates took their lecturers, exbankers etc collected customers funds and lost them all in these 'tradings'

EFCC WILL GET YOU. IT WILL END IN PREMIUM TEARS. NO TRY AM OH

Just use only your own money no matter how small. No one can chase you if you lose am. Cryptos and forex are banned on NL. E get why! undecided

Thanks for your concern, however, I don't collect nor invest anyone's money.

The account you see above is 100% handled by the account owner. He monitors my trades at his end. That's how account management works.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2023
Room for one more account is available.
Minimum equity, $1000
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Willie2015: 7:16pm On May 13, 2023
Godshand21:
Room for one more account is available.
Minimum equity, $1000

I am interested.

But... I need a collateral to back up the fund..

If you fail to deliver, I will fall back on the collateral....

And recoup my principal plus interest for the affected period
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 1:18am On May 14, 2023
Willie2015:

I am interested.

But... I need a collateral to back up the fund..

If you fail to deliver, I will fall back on the collateral....

And recoup my principal plus interest for the affected period

Thank you for your interest.

Below is a breakdown of how I operate:

1. Since there is no direct deposit of funds to me, I do not present any tangible collateral as proof of insurance.

2. Risk assessment is important in every business, and here are my risk management guidelines:

i. At the close of trading activities on the biweekly profit split window, if a client's account shows a 30% loss, I am liable to refund only 10% of the total accrued losses from my personal funds.

ii. For example, if there is a total loss of $300 at the end of the biweekly profit sharing window, I will personally top up the account with $100. The client is responsible for contributing a maximum of 20% towards the overall risk management in the event of such losses. This means that if the total loss is $300, the remaining balance of $700 will have $100 refunded, resulting in an overall account balance of $800. The client bears the other 20% loss. This mutualistic arrangement applies to our partnership, where we share both profits and losses.

iii. In the scenario described in (ii) above, the client has the option to either continue the partnership as the account gradually builds up over time or terminate the partnership by withdrawing the $800 balance and revoking account access from me.

3. Due to the guidelines mentioned in (2), there is a shared responsibility. Clients contribute their capital while I provide my skills and time, resulting in a 2:1 ratio in losses. However, profit sharing remains 50/50 to ensure equity and fairness.

4. There is a minimum two-week trading window before any profit sharing takes place. Profits are split at intervals and as many times as they occur, once a profit of $200 is made on an account, regardless of how many times within the biweekly minimum sharing window.

5. All withdrawals must be processed by the original account owner, as I, as the account manager, do not have access to such functions. This means that only the original account owner can withdraw any profits made. Profits are shared immediately on the day a profit cap of $200 is reached on an account.

6. If a client fails to remit the required and proportionate amount during profit sharing, no further trades will be executed on their account, and the partnership will be terminated instantly.

7. The above conditions are binding and applicable at all times.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 1:31am On May 14, 2023
Godshand21:

1. Since there is no direct deposit of funds to me, I do not present any tangible collateral as proof of insurance.

2. Risk assessment is important in every business, and here are my risk management guidelines:

i. At the close of trading activities on the biweekly profit split window, if a client's account shows a 30% loss, I am liable to refund only 10% of the total accrued losses from my personal funds.

ii. For example, if there is a total loss of $300 at the end of the biweekly profit sharing window, I will personally top up the account with $100. The client is responsible for contributing a maximum of 20% towards the overall risk management in the event of such losses. This means that if the total loss is $300, the remaining balance of $700 will have $100 refunded, resulting in an overall account balance of $800. The client bears the other 20% loss. This mutualistic arrangement applies to our partnership, where we share both profits and losses.

iii. In the scenario described in (ii) above, the client has the option to either continue the partnership as the account gradually builds up over time or terminate the partnership by withdrawing the $800 balance and revoking account access from me.

3. Due to the guidelines mentioned in (2), there is a shared responsibility. Clients contribute their capital while I provide my skills and time, resulting in a 2:1 ratio in losses. However, profit sharing remains 50/50 to ensure equity and fairness.

4. There is a minimum two-week trading window before any profit sharing takes place. Profits are split at intervals and as many times as they occur, once a profit of $200 is made on an account, regardless of how many times within the biweekly minimum sharing window.

5. All withdrawals must be processed by the original account owner, as I, as the account manager, do not have access to such functions. This means that only the original account owner can withdraw any profits made. Profits are shared immediately on the day a profit cap of $200 is reached on an account.

6. If a client fails to remit the required and proportionate amount during profit sharing, no further trades will be executed on their account, and the partnership will be terminated instantly.

These are my partnership treaties. Please review them and let me know if any parts are confusing.

I want to emphasize that I am dedicated to maintaining transparency and honesty in all my dealings. Nothing is hidden.

If, after reviewing the guides, you are convinced to partner with me, please contact me using the provided private addresses above, either through Telegram or email.

Thank you as I look forward to receiving your feedback.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 1:36am On May 14, 2023
Godshand21:

For clarity purposes, all profit sharing is processed using USDT or a chosen cryptocurrency.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2023
Sunday blessings...

The platforms I use for trades include:

1. Binance {Crypto Account}

2. Kucoin {Crypto Account}

3. MetaTrader5 (MT5) {Forex Account}
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2023
Best brokers I use for forex trades, which guarantee easy withdrawals, tighter spreads, and minimum to zero commissions, are:

1. Exness Technologies.
2. Deriv markets.

For crypto accounts, the easiest platform to trade on, with or without KYC verification, is Kucoin exchange. However, it does have certain limitations on withdrawals, allowing a maximum daily withdrawal of 1 BTC
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2023
From the onset, I categorically stated that I do not run an investment platform. My partnership is only centered on account management, where no partner sends any funds to my bank account or any other account.

All my partners have 100% custody of their respective crypto or forex accounts and monitor all my trades on their account. What a partner shares with me are only the login details to grant access for placing trades on the accounts. At no point in time will I attempt any shady dealings in my clients' accounts. Moreover, for every initiated withdrawal, an OTP is sent to the account owner's email address and phone number. I will never ask you, as a partner, to send me a withdrawal OTP from your account. I stand for real business and transparency.

The maximum number of accounts I manage at any given time is five. My account management is global, and I have satisfied clients from India, the UK, and Nigeria. I communicate with each partner on a daily basis, and they all monitor what goes on in their respective accounts. There are dishonest and greedy individuals who believe in getting rich through false pretenses and engagements. My activities are open, and all my partners are free to express any displeasure about my services here if there are any misdeeds.

Business is built on trust and transparency, and I am always mindful of my dealings based on personal principles and beliefs.

I have one more spot to fill before the window for new accounts closes, pending when another vacancy shows up.

NB: As a partner, you are free to withdraw your partnership at any point in time. No compulsory limitations are imposed.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Willie2015: 7:57pm On May 14, 2023
Godshand21:
I am making this post to show how my account management works.

Received this new account on a $3000

Started work on it today.

Below screenshots are those of:

1. The running trades before closing.
2. Closed trades with profits of $200+
3. Showing that it is a real account ( some may doubt the authenticity of the screenshots, hence I attached it for clarity purpose)

How much have your stacked ₦2Million made for you this week? It is good to save but let your savings earn you extra income.

$200= ₦147,000(Black market rate)

You want to partner with me? Contact me using the address above.

NB: Profit split remains 50/50 ratio.

Are you on Exness Copy Trading Platform...?
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2023
Willie2015:

No, I do direct account management.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Pennywise2: 8:48pm On May 14, 2023
Do people still give person their Money to trade for them?

Wonders shaall never end
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2023
Willie2015:

I am currently focused on complete manual trading. No EAs or copy trading is connected to my system.

Kindly choose a minimum leverage of 1:500 or above while creating your account. I do not work on a lower leverage account. This is to ensure proper management and as well, to maintain healthy margin level at a non bogus figures.

Also, fund your account using crypto deposit to enable seamless crypto withdrawal as that is the easiest withdrawal method I use.

The above is for a Forex account.

For Crypto accounts, Binance or Kucoin: you can fund your account using P2P..
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Godshand21(m): 1:00am On May 15, 2023
Willie2015:

Contact me on Telegram( search for @Maxyfxt ), or compile all your questions and forward them to my email. I would like to have a chat with you. I am not always available here; therefore, I will have more time to talk to you on Telegram than here. Whichever method you are comfortable with, I will definitely answer you.

Best regards.
Re: Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You by Willie2015: 10:00am On May 15, 2023
Godshand21:

No, I do direct account management.

I dont do direct mgt..
Exness has an approved copy trading platform...
Anyone can see your results at a glance...
U dont even need adverts..
Once you are good......investors will flock you....from all over the world...
Thats what I use for forex.
I wish you well in your quest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Interaction With A Ponzi Scheme Owner / Make 20k Every Week Without Investment Using Branch App. / Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.