Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Adewale Egbedun Greets Adewale Irekandu At 39 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Adewale Egbedun Greets Adewale Irekandu At 39 (187 Views)

Osun Lawmaker Adeyemi Irekandu Celebrates Children Day / Can You Still Make It At 39? / Have You Ever Walked With Someone That Greets The Whole Community? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adewale Egbedun Greets Adewale Irekandu At 39 by Jimsonjaat96(m): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
Osun House of Assembly Member-elect for Odo Otin State Constituency, Hon. Adewale Egbedun has congratulated the member representing Obokun State Constituency, Hon. Adewumi Adeyemi Irekandu on the occasion of his 39th birthday celebration.

Egbedun in a statement personally signed by him and made available on Thursday to Affairs TV News in Osogbo, noted that Hon. Irekandu's public life is a remarkable story of courage.

He further rejoiced with the Irekandu family, friends and political associates for the grace granted Hon Adeyemi Irekandu by God to see a new year.

He said, "I Congratulate you my friend and brother, Hon. Adewumi Adeyemi Irekandu on the occasion of your 39th Birthday. Your public life is a remarkable story of courage, forthrightness and consistency in promoting the wellbeing of the people.

"I wish you many more years of fruitful Service to God, your constituent, our dear state and the nation at large".

(1) (Reply)

Farmer In Edo Cheats On Wife With A Cutlass Before Committing Suicide / Why Choose Cryptocurrency Exchange Script For Your Business? / AI Coding Assistants Vs. Human Programmers: Who Writes Better Code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.