Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Can You Still Make It At 39? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Still Make It At 39? (27236 Views)

Adewale Egbedun Greets Adewale Irekandu At 39 / I'm A Terrible Writer, But I Still Make Six Figures Every Week!!! / Celebrating Dunga Of APGA, Ezesinachi At 39 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Still Make It At 39? by YourBestWriter: 11:49am On Nov 02, 2022
Guys good morrow to you all.

So it's going to be my 39th birthday next year and I still don't have one Kobo in my bank account. Still under my parents roof and no job. In a scale of 1 to 10, what are my chances of making it in life?

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Tsukai: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2022
There is hope. If God was through with you, you won't be alive, I can assure you.

418 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by fman(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
YourBestWriter:

So it's going to be my 39th birthday next year and I still don't have one Kobo in my bank account. Still under my parents roof and no job. In a scale of 1 to 10, what are my chances of making it in life?
it takes a day for life to turn. Around

354 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Keep praying and believing, God will surprise you soon and make up for all that seems to have passed you.

180 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by 4teenblaq: 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Making it as how? Depends on what you want to be sha.

You can still be a billionaire or a millionaire at 90.

But it is more fulfilling if you be before 60.

139 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
When there's life there's hope

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by darichlife: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Brother if you are reading this I want to tell you that there is still light in the end of the tunnel, if you have not made it at this age, it is a sign of a lot of things you have not been doing right in your early 20s or 30s.

You need to leave your comfort zone and that's where your blessings will start automatically.

God bless you.

224 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by olola4(m): 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
You have to first of all pray and free yourself from any spiritual or physical bondage. I am sure you went to a school and you have friends who are now doing well, connect with all of them (the legit ones o) and don't be shy to tell them your predicament, one or two should be willing to show the way.

Btw - I won't suggest u table your matter with your family member (Uncle, Aunt, Sis. Cousins), most of them are just a bunch of fake people and pretenders who have been looking at you since all this days so look outside.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by weslay: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
YourBestWriter:

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by abostg(m): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
Yes you can still make it but not without a fihgt. Expect more difficulties/challenges but you must keep fihgting even when that odds are heavily stacked against you and the chances are slim. That's exactly what I am doing now although I am 32 and the pressures associated with this age range is almost unbearable. I will keep pushing with every breath in me until there's none left or I make it. You should do same

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by scaryblake: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Oboy it's already one kind but keep pushing. Am not any better.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Joystic: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Your life just begun sef..

That's assuming you've been learning for the past 39 years

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
YourBestWriter:

A billionaire son of a billionaire Father just passed on recently (God rest his soul), then who are u?.

The gentle soul hasn't even started his life yet, but u, u got a whole lot ahead of u, weda u have bn doin well or not!

undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by akwesenana: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
It's best to leave your comfort zone.

I was away for 3 years and I almost made 8t but for some reasons I came back home.
Now I don't even know what I'll be doing in 6 months time.

Family is overrated. angry

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Vintage100(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Go out and get an apartment of your own. Then find something doing.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Jestin: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
I have seen lives changing overnight and I subscribed to that word: Only God knows tomorrow

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by tarantino1: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Are you sick? If not, then all hope isn't lost.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Karleb(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
In a way, I believe 39 is still very young.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by BuyDomain: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
There's hope

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by SouthSouth1914: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
Even people who didn’t made it at 60 still doubled their hustle. You are too young to Complain!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Hamachi(f): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accountant

Duties and Responsibilities

Prepare and examine financial records, ensuring records are accurate and that taxes are paid. Different types of Accountant duties and responsibilities may include the following:
Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
Managing income and expenditure accounts
Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
Qualifications

Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree.
Minimum of 3years' post qualification experience in accounting and financial analysis
MSc is an advantage
Must be a chartered accountant.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2022.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: resumes@ht-limitedng.net using the Position as the subject of the email.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by juman(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
peepydelano:
Keep praying and believing, God will surprise you soon and make up for all that seems to have passed you.

He should rather work more than praying.

Look for job.
There are many jobs around you, pick one and work harder.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
juman:

He should rather work more than praying.

Look for job.
There are many jobs around you, pick one and work harder.
All join, just some encouraging words for him.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Maj196(m): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
Yes, but time is not on your side anymore. So be quick about it.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by seanwilliam(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hmm. First , you have to understand that surviving is a winning too. I understand that you’re frustrated right now .
Anyway
I’ll list out things I think you can do that will help .
1. Give yourself 6 years target
2. Now move out of your parents house, you cant be doing things the same way and be expecting different result. I’m not saying they are your problems , but you won’t feel challenged enough living with them . That’s your comfort zone!

Husle to rent a single room, start from there.
3. Now reconnect with old friends , don’t appear desperate, don’t ask for money , instead ask them how you can be of help to them and get paid. humbly ask them if they can link u up to ANY job.
4. While doing 3, pick up a skill you think you can master within 6 month, ( imo, pick physical skill for now)
5. go on different online platforms to market your skills.
6. Whatever gain you’re making doing the 5, reinvest back to 4 and start growing .
7. While doing all these bro, avoid women, you can marry any woman of your choice at any age provided you’re successful.
8. Ensure you give something back to your parents no matter how little, let them know how much you’re trying to take care of them too. You might not agree to this but I believe nature has it own way of rewarding good deeds.
9. It’s not as easy as I put it, but it’s better u give a try and take action now than to procrastinate and still bask in regrets later
10. Learn from the mistakes you made in your 20s..

Que sera sera

Anyway
I buy all gift cards and funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , wise,Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate .

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by akinade28(f): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
YourBestWriter:

Yes, you can, if you really want to. However, there's no scale that can determine if you will make it. It all depends on your willpower and the quality of your decisions.
Yes, you might have no money in your account but do you have things that can make you money such as relevant skills in our modern world, education, strength, determination, making right decisions etc.
These things will fetch you money on the long run.
The question should be "can you pay the price to make it?"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by LOVEGINO(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
YourBestWriter:

if you are among those jobless NL members that re politically, religiously & tribalatically bombing on each others. U re finish.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by techWriter1: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by owiko(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
There's no age limit for success. Everyone whose destiny is to acquire wealth, has different timeline to amass it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by jeromestarks: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
I don't know about men shaa but...

If you're a woman and you're unmarried at 39, you're done! You can't find any responsible man again but only the fvck and goes. Only the abusers will wife you.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Emmanuel909090: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
The first question is, what are you currently doing?

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Quenncee: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
4teenblaq:
Making it as how? Depends on what you want to be sha.

You can still be a billionaire or a millionaire at 90.

But it is more fulfilling if you be before 60.

madam social became a millionaire in her 70s

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Disgraceful Habits Displayed By Nigerian Policemen In Public Places / Heavy Rainfall Pulls Down High Tension Wire At Ikeja Area Of Lagos. See Photos / JAMB: How To Check 2019 UTME Results Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.