Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie (27860 Views)

Actress Evanny Patrick Bags N10m Endorsements Deal With Kambi Cosmetics / Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor) / Yul Edochie's Children: Danielle, Kambi, Karl And Victory Yul Edochie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Edusouls(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Very painful indeed, life is more spiritual than we see,
yess of course it’s so deep and full of mysteries, it was created by a supreme being far way beyond anyones understanding

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Neoteny7: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igor33:
This boy was killed by and insider with spiritual means.

Nonsense

People die every second

It's an inevitable fact. We all live to die.
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Nickymezor(f): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
So sad, rest on Kambi
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Mitchy49:
So touching. I pray God to comfort Edochie and his family and all those bereaved at the moment. Losing a loved one is such a terrible nightmare. I remember how I lost my father at age 10 when I was in primary 6. Been the first born, I was left with my siblings and my unlettered Mother. It's traumatic

RIP to you, handsome lad.

I'm asking for 5k to buy foodstuffs if any humanitarian can pls help. Thanks

Someone who knows how to use the word "unletttered" in context isn't a person who should be begging for alms on social media from random people.

You're wasting, and making a mockery of the gift in you, sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Larrysung(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

Someone who knows how to use the word "unletttered" in context isn't a person who should be begging for alms on social media from random people.

Respectfully! 🔥🔥

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Mitchy49(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Odebayo4010(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
The only Bible is our Guard in this life,if you fail to live according to the Bible word then the end is destruction,Bible Said there's a way that looks pleasant but the end is the damnation,Yul Edochie followed his heart rather than followed God heart which brings destruction to his life

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by sageb: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
geralddesmondt:
Popular Actor Yul Edochie pens an emotional tribute to his first son, Kambilichukwu, who passed away recently.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrjMJT1t48h/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

A Painful loss
R. I. P
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Igor33: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Neoteny7:

Nonsense

People die every second

It's an inevitable fact. We all live to die.
in a questionable manner?
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by WHITELIGHTER: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
When we lost my younger brother, I know how my dad felt..so I can understand how Yul must feel right. Not a place any father or parent want to be
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
aktolly54:
na that fat puss.y with big boob enter his eyes, he go marry second wife. Someone he suppose keep as mistress only but ignorantly upgrade her as second wife

Abi..... I dey tell people person I fit marry as second wife na the one wey gree marry u when u no get anything. Anyone willing to be your wife at that time is really in for love but these second wives of when things done balance already are just opportunists and home breakers ...

Keep them one corner

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by SamOchuko: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
geralddesmondt:
Popular Actor Yul Edochie pens an emotional tribute to his first son, Kambilichukwu, who passed away recently.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrjMJT1t48h/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

It is well, rest on son. My condolences to his love ones
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Enskynelson(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Just observe how mumu props will blame this misfortune on his decision to take a second wife, as if the boy died as a result of him taking a second wife
You cannot rule that out. The coming of the second wife left their wall of defence with a great crack; physically, the family was bitter leaving both wives always in tension and apprehension of the other. A divided family will always leave the family exposed to attacks both physically and spiritually.
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by PDJT: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sultty:
when u are polygamous in naija just know u have dug your grave. U mess with the bull u get the horn

-Shut the fcuuk up! I'm happily in a polygamous marriage. We are Africans and We are proud of our culture. If you don't like it, then get lost!
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
Mitchy49:

Even the intelligent ones go hungry at times. Intelligence has not always led to success my brother. I am a hard worker. If u can't help, don't exercerbate my plight with your insensitive utterances

Pity. Not an ounce of respect for yourself. No sense of dignity.
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Dchampion65: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igor33:

Will you keep quiet
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by choo: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

Bikonu it's okay.
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Igor33: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
Dchampion65:

Will you keep quiet
go and say this to your father....
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Mitchy49(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

You're just been senseless
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
choo:

Bikonu it's okay.

Lol.

Okay.
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Enskynelson:

You cannot rule that out. The coming of the second wife left their wall of defence with a great crack; physically, the family was bitter leaving both wives always in tension and apprehension of the other. A divided family will always leave the family exposed to attacks both physically and spiritually.
This is how Christians are trained to reason.
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Enskynelson(m): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
This is how Christians are trained to reason.
All the "PHYSICALLY" in my statement are spiritual abi? Bitter rivals can go as far as physically poisoning each other. If you like, be thinking it is spiritual poison I am talking about.
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Probz(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igor33:

Is that right?
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Fortruth: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
Youngkhaleepha3:
This is heartbreaking shocked shocked

Dont trust these “celebrities”

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Neoteny7: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
Igor33:
in a questionable manner?

What's questionable about it?

Every death has its means of manifestation.

There are a million ways to die.
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by TheMostComplex1: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hmmmmmm RIP Kambili
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Numerouno94(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Keeping a diary, penning down the diphthongs of emotion, is therapeautic.

For many, Twitter is that diary, and in verses of poetic jingles, inner peace can be mined.

Understanding the structure of death is essential, the loss of an avatar for ever from this dimension without knowledge of how to access the soul of the departed is a torture unbargained for. Especially for loss of a child. But for those who seek to know, the gnosis of the fact of eternity of existence in multiverses and dimensions enforces inner peace.

There is no need to rest in peace, when there are worlds to explore both simulated and native.

Spirit knows best.
🤔🤔
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by doneback04: 3:19am On Apr 29, 2023
No one knows if is your others wife that kill this boy just to make their own first son that the implications of married two wife
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by luluosas(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2023
This is so devastating. May God console his parents
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Ogiame: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Odebayo4010:
The only Bible is our Guard in this life,if you fail to live according to the Bible word then the end is destruction,Bible Said there's a way that looks pleasant but the end is the damnation,Yul Edochie followed his heart rather than followed God heart which brings destruction to his life
Don't be a fool. You over religious dunce.
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Odebayo4010(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ogiame:
Don't be a fool. You over religious dunce.

Whether you like it or not reality will set,keep deceiving your self
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Ogiame: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
Odebayo4010:

Whether you like it or not reality will set,keep deceiving your self
Like I said, don't be a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos / Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid / Ali Baba Reacts To The N49M Found At Kaduna Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.