Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. (260 Views)

6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / Beautiful Life Lessons That A Mosquito Taught Me / 10 Lessons That Social Media Taught Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
Welcome to my thread, in this thread I will teach you the two things you need to do to get more sales in your business, no matter what you're selling.

After you get these two lessons, apply them to your business.

And you will see an obvious improvement in your sales by the end of this month.

So before I go into the 2 Lessons, let me just introduce myself a bit.
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
My name is Isaac, and I sell products online.

I use Facebook ads as my traffic source and my ads lead people to my WhatsApp where I sell to them.

I've been in the business for like 1 year and 4 months now, but I only started seeing real success in the past 6 months.

That was because I started taking courses on how to sell online from 6 months ago.

This is my picture below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Now let me give you the 2 Lessons.

Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
Lesson 1

How to get a constant stream of fresh customers to your business using Facebook ads

I know that getting new customers has been the no. 1 problem of many online sellers, doesn't matter if you sell shoes ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘  or clothes ๐Ÿ‘—, or phones๐Ÿ“ฑ, whatever.

We generally want more people to see and eventually buy our products.

So let me show you exactly how you can fix that problem.

You need to run Facebook Ads for your business, I know you might argue that you don't have money. So let me tell you something, you can start running Facebook ads for less than 2k per day.

You might also say that you still get customers without Facebook ads. So let me tell you this, if you used to get 10 customers in a month without Facebook ads, with Facebook ads you can start getting more than 30 customers per day.

So if you want to get a constant stream of fresh customers to your business, then you need to run fb ads.

Now I won't leave you to go and start from scratch without knowing anything about Facebook ads, so let me drop some vital knowledge about fb ads.

When running Facebook ads they are three main things to consider:

1. Your ad creative and copy
2. Your ad targeting
3. Your ad budget

Let me go into detail:

1. Your Ad Creative And Ad Copy

Your ad creative is simply the image or video you add to your ad.

If you're selling ladies hand bags, then you should add an image of yourself or another lady posing with the bag, same thing if you're selling clothes, shoes accessories etc.

Your ad copy is simply the text that you use for the ad.

What should your ad copy say?

Your ad copy should talk about:

1. What the product is.
2. Who it's for.
3. The benefits of using it.
4. The special reason why they should buy from you (your exclusive bonus).
5. A call to action for them to reach you on WhatsApp via the link you provided or the WhatsApp number you placed.

That's all.

2. Your Ad Targeting

Your fb ads don't just show up in front of everybody on Facebook ยฟยฟยฟ

It only shows up in front of the people you tell Facebook you want it to show up in front of. That's the ad targeting.

So who are your ideal customers and how do you target them?

They are many ways you can target people on Facebook, by their interest, by their behavior, by their location and many more.

You just need to answer a few questions that will point you to where your ideal customers are:

1. Where do they mainly live?
2. Who do they follow?
3. What do they regularly watch?
4. What do they regularly read?
5. What have they been searching for online recently?

Just ask yourself questions like these and you will be able to target the exact people that are most likely to buy your product.

3. Your Ad Budget

This is simply how much you're willing to put for the ad to run.

Your ad runs daily, so you put money for your ads to run day after day.

There's a popular misconception that you might have also fallen for, and that is that You Need A Lot Of Money To Run Fb Ads.

That's not true at all.

You just need like 2k daily to spend on ads, and you don't even need to pay everyday.

You can choose to run your ads for 3 days in a week, or a week or two in a month, however you find comfortable for you currently.

Then as your ads give you more customers and eventually more sales you can and should reinvest some part of the profit back into the ad to scale the business to higher levels.

Like if you used to put 2k daily before, you can start putting 5k after making more sales.

Just continue like that and grow this thing, scale it till your getting thousands of customers daily or more.

That concludes the short lesson on how to get a constant stream of fresh customers to your business.

Now we go into lesson 2...
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
Lesson 2

How to sell your products on whatsapp

Before I teach you how to sell on WhatsApp, let me Firstly tell you why you should sell on WhatsApp.

They are 4 main reasons why you should sell your products on WhatsApp.

1. Around 70% of WhatsApp messages are read. So you can be sure that your message gets across.

2. WhatsApp allows you to be close and personal with your customers.

3. WhatsApp also allows you to build a list by saving your customers contact numbers. You can repeatedly sell to this list of people.

4. A huge number of Nigerians use WhatsApp, so most of your customers will be able to hear from you.

And many more, but for the sake of time, let me end it there.

Now you know why you should sell your products or services on WhatsApp, let me teach you how to sell on WhatsApp.

Selling on WhatsApp is all about educating your customers about three things.

1. Themselves.
2. You.
3. Your Product.

For No 1. You need to make them understand what problem they are actually facing (the problem your product solves).

You need to make them understand why they have that problem and how that problem can be solved by your product.

Let me give you an example:

Let's say I sell a pimple removal product, the main problem my ideal customers face is the discomfort and lack of confidence they suffer when they have pimples.

So when I get them to WhatsApp, I educate them on what pimples really is and why it happens. I make my explanation as simple and short as possible.

Then I explain to them that I understand the discomfort and lack of confidence that they face because of it.

Very simple, apply it to whatever you're selling and it will work. Tested and proven by any and every successful marketer both online and offline.

For No. 2, you educate them about:

1. Who you are.
2. What you do.
3. Where you stay.
4. The people you've helped or sold to before (testimonies).

And in all these make sure to include picture proofs, like a photo of you and your product, a screenshot proof of a conversation you had with someone that bought your product before and things like that.

And lastly No. 3, you educate them about your product. This one comes last, note that.

Mind you, you don't start telling them about the specs or features of your product, that turns off people. Why? Because they don't care about it and they don't want to hear it (I've been there before).

What you should do instead is to educate them about how your product is able to solve their problems.

Example:

In the case of the pimple removal product I mentioned before, I will start explaining how that product can remove their pimples.

I will be like...

My X product has Y mixed in it that dries up pimples, and the A ingredient is a natural supplement that will revive the skin there so that it will go back to being vibrant, etc, etc etc.

Things like that, you convince them that your product is able to actually solve their problem, and you also send them screenshot proofs that your product has worked for other people.

And from there all you have to do is to give them your bank details and ask for the sale.

And the sale will come naturally, cause they now have EVERY REASON to buy from you,

they know you,

they like your sincerity,

they understand how your product can solve their problem,

And they believe you because they have seen proof that you're legit and that your product too is legit.

So they buy, simple.
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
Also, I am holding a Free WhatsApp Class, called the "Online Sales Mastery Class" where I will teach people in full how to generate massive sales in their businesses.

I will be going very deep into this, and the class will be complete and comprehensive.

Here are the things you will learn in the WhatsApp Class:

โ˜‘๏ธ How to start a profitable business in less than 5 minutes (for those of you that don't already have a business).

โ˜‘๏ธ The anatomy of how sales happen.

โ˜‘๏ธ How to create offers and bonuses that will entice people to buy from you, even at a higher price.

โ˜‘๏ธ How to make your customers believe that your product is the only solution they need.

โ˜‘๏ธ How Powerful Offers turned a wallet seller into a millionaire.

โ˜‘๏ธ The one thing you need to turn your dry business into a juicy money machine.

โ˜‘๏ธ How to make your customers trust you enough to buy your product at any amount you ask for.

โ˜‘๏ธ And more...

The free WhatsApp Class will be very impactful and I want you to join in.

I actually held this class before for a limited number of people, and here's what they were saying about the class ๐Ÿ‘‡

So I will hold it again for you

Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
If you want to join the free whatsapp class use the link below (remove the space in the link):

tinyurl. com/SalesMasteryWhatsappClass

see y'll in there.
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
The WhatsApp class is open y'all!
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
The whatsapp class is still open.
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
The whatsapp class is still open
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
The whatsapp class is still open, join before it's to late
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2023
The class is still open
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2023
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2023
The class is still open
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2023
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
The class is still open
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
The whatsapp class Is still open
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 5:33am On Apr 30, 2023
The class is still open
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2023
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 8:21am On Apr 30, 2023
The class is still open
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2023
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
Thw WhatsApp class is still open
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
The class is still open
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
The class is still open
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:23am On May 01, 2023
Re: How To Boost Your Business Sales: 2 Lessons That Will Change Your Game. by IsaacGeorge29(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2023
The class is still open

(1) (Reply)

Contact Lenses / How To Pay On Play Store With Opay? / Celebrating Hilda Effiong Bassey Is Celebrating Mediocrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.