Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,976 members, 7,852,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump (18968 Views)

Dog Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Anambra Forest (Video) / Newborn Baby Abandoned By Roadside In Minna (Photo) / Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by marlow1962(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Don't be shocked.... you see these types, they give birth to dozen when they get married.
Ok no doubt, so you are saying that the God that gave her the FIRST one she threw away is a mumu god abi?
Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by OdefaGirl(f): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
marlow1962:

Ok no doubt, so you are saying that the God that gave her the FIRST one she threw away is a mumu god abi?

I am simply telling you that the way we think is not the way things work.... Most times karma doesn't visit anyone. That's life

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by iHateFraudsters: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
post=122806787:

See More Bad News Via www.. com

No I will not

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by blackgold2018(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Another doing of a USELESS, LOOSE AND WICKED OLOSHO, product of useless parents.

To close legs nor dey tire dem
Dey can open their olosho legs for anything that's willing to pay

No fear diseases and infections
No fear of them being used for rituals

Very useless senseless animals.

The olosho that did this now will never still desist from being a SLÚT, she'll still spread legs for many others, THEY NEVER LEARN THEIR LESSONS.
This one is even possibly due to failed abortions.
That's why I never pity them when they get used for rītuals.
Useless gender.
you are very bitter. You need help.

Plus it’s very obvious you are a kid. How old are you kiddo?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by simfrost90210: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
undecided speechless.. that's how i feel now..

Lemme talk abeg... see eeeeeeh

That's how somebody will end up marrying his or her sibling one day by mistake due to these unprecedented recalcitrant and awkward attitudes in our society.. It's unfair..
If you don't wear protection, please, wash it off before 48hours after una don kpash when the foetus hasn't been formed yet.. Please..

Haba.. warris all dis!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
blackgold2018:
you are very bitter. You need help.

Plus it’s very obvious you are a kid. How old are you kiddo?
Or deh
Are you trying to defend one of your sisters?
Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by busomma: 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
And u wonder why & how women kill their husbands when they can easily kill their own new born child. It's ur own perils if u don't fear women.
Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by marlow1962(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
OdefaGirl:

I am simply telling you that the way we think is not the way things work.... Most times karma doesn't visit anyone. That's life
Okay if that's what you say, but what goes around definitely comes around.
Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by isabi2lof: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
I'm not in support of what the mother did but then where is the useless he goat that got her impregnated. undecided

Everything is a woman's fault , some guys will be the ones shouting I like it raw bla bla bla .

Some daft ladies will never learn especially those ones claiming to have arrival because of iphone.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by Gentleswift(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
PerfectStranger:
And some are fasting and praying to have just one child. 🥴
life nor balance
Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by pikechukwu6(m): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
I always say...The gender is too wicked. after nine months? God forgive her sins. cry
Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by Chetas81(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
NIGERIA USELESS GIRLS THEY 4UCK ANYHOW
Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by caandi: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
Omorrr seeeing this innocent angels face broke my heart to pieces
Like how?
You suffered and carried for 9months only to leave in the cold to die
The lady is evilll
It’s better to abort early wen not formed than this daylight murder
I hope she’s not given the gift of conceiving another, ever!!
Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by Waywardson6: 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
Not all ladies are loose. This might have been a case of unwanted pregnancy, which happened through rape. But, it's high time, Nigeria as a country drops it's hypocrisy & start giving sex education at schools. A lot of teenage boys & girls need to understand how to have sex the right way. Also, family planning is very important, local people need to drop the notion that one of the children may become president tomorrow. The population keeps increasing, yet the economy is epileptic. Change in this angle is important.
Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by billyG(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
How do those wicked ladies give birth unassisted...with d placenta out still attached & d baby still breath.we thank Jah no dogs around there.
Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by doneback04: 3:10am On Apr 29, 2023
You are not ready to Born you go dey Bleep , so at what age will they tell this young girls that once you Bleep raw without protection that you are taking in
Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by Quality20(m): 6:09am On Apr 29, 2023
This is d true definition of born-throwaway, not what patience jonathan talked abt of the north
Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by Angel55555(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2023
PerfectStranger:
And some are fasting and praying to have just one child. 🥴
That's the reality of life, it's unfair.
Re: Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump by Streetdreamx(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
God bless me with a baby girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre / Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? / Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.