Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As (48720 Views)

Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her / Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) / Lord's Chosen Enugu Church Building’s Collapse Imminent As Flood Wreaks Havoc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by MXrep: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2023
Theicecode:
E no go pass Lekki, I paid almost 3 million for a 4 bedroom duplex in Lekki few years ago and when rain started my properties worth millions of Naira almost got destroyed. nobody told me to run away before I did and I made sure I collected my money from the untrustworthy agent that lied to me.
I thought Tinubu tamed the ocean?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by MXrep: 8:38am On Apr 29, 2023
MrAgbako:
The ikorudo u called slum is still far more developed than your potopoto red mud amadiogha forsaken sad east region undecided
This one never crossed Ore

11 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by MXrep: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2023
MrAgbako:
sad east ipob citizen.
U and your Biafran he*dless mobs still got 8 more years to wail
Omo Nna jatijati
Stop disgracing yourself

13 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by MXrep: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2023
MrAgbako:
u dey cry u say u dey laugh. How is your life in sad east ipob boy. U don chop? If u don't answer I will order that Lagos Ibadan road be exclusively block to stop buses trooping in day and night from the Niger bridge to western Yoruba land.
IPOB terrorist aka headless mobs must have sense by force. Anyone in Nigeria can win an election without the IPOB in east support and because of their clannish mentality.

How useless can a people be?? 😝 omo e choke 😂
Childish

8 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by MXrep: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2023
obembet:

4M would have build 4 bedroom in your state... Since all of u can not survive without LAGOS
Instead of calling appropriate authorities to do something?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by WantsandMore: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Ask yourself why people sleep in the streets of New York City . Big cities anywhere in the world takes care of you no matter your status.
at what cost? Imagine paying 4million for a flood prone street. Na ment. What if the flood cause you materials & threat to life?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by blowjohn(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2023
LikeAking:
We're I dey pay 20 Mill per year for Lekki, flood no dey...

She beta upgrade..

Leave am na.
For where I dey for asokoro na 35 Mili I dey pay. Nothing like flood here.

She better up her class abeg.
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Dexy4yah(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2023
Clout chasing....must you mention how much you pay for the rent?

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by LordReed(m): 10:16am On Apr 29, 2023
Voice22:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mh6QCLaOYQ
Lady laments as flood takes over her street where she pays N4 million a year as rent.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrkgbPJAt83/

What is your N4million rent got to do with the state of the road? Are you paying the rent to the government?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by IyaTola: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2023
It's Lekki, e no go pass Island

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Believeintruth: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:
Return back to your village which no go cost you N100k per annum.

What should the owners of the properties say if a tenant is lamenting bitterly because she's paying N4m per annum

You should do the honors first by going to your village in Okitipupa and stop fancying with Lagos.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by IyaTola: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2023
greenermodels:
I don't like living in Lagos for anything, most people there are probably better off financially living in another state.
True

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Believeintruth: 10:18am On Apr 29, 2023
Goodday90:
Lagos that is at par with New York and califronia according to skull miners that have never been outside ikorodu slum all their entire lives

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by sparko1(m): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2023
greenermodels:
I'll rather sleep in a warm bed in my village as a tomatoes farmer than sleep under a bridge in Lagos as a labourer, you're free to disagree but we all have different ideals in life.

Really, You can sleep on your warm bed for a year and the total gain in your tomatoes farm is not more that 200k or work for just one week and get 200k.

Farming is all about contentment, but not everyone is cut for it.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by wealthyvic1: 10:18am On Apr 29, 2023
Goodday90:
let anyone who wins make your life better,like buhari have bettered your life

Ikorodu slum dweller,go and take Colorado and get siezures,I heard that how you guys “Enjoy” over there
OMO, SEE BRUTALITY

8 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Believeintruth: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2023
GeneralPula:
She can relocate..

No be by force to stay Lagos..

You first relocate to your village in Ayetoro in ondo state first

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by lolu2019: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2023
Goodday90:
Lagos that is at par with New York and califronia according to skull miners that have never been outside ikorodu slum all their entire lives
at least red sand potopoto nor full everywhere like ur village.headless mob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Believeintruth: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Is like babablu bluublu they press your neck at nights? If you know how that Atlantic front used to be back then you wouldn't said this, most States houses and co left their buildings to decays

Oga keep quiet the surge was already halted by FG before Tinubu did Land reclamation
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Believeintruth: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2023
MrAgbako:
u dey cry u say u dey laugh. How is your life in sad east ipob boy. U don chop? If u don't answer I will order that Lagos Ibadan road be exclusively block to stop buses trooping in day and night from the Niger bridge to western Yoruba land.
IPOB terrorist aka headless mobs must have sense by force. Anyone in Nigeria can win an election without the IPOB in east support and because of their clannish mentality.

How useless can a people be?? 😝 omo e choke 😂

You are really high on Zince dust that you inhale from the roof that most times leak during rainfall
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by LegitWebsites: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2023
Voice22:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mh6QCLaOYQ
Lady laments as flood takes over her street where she pays N4 million a year as rent.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrkgbPJAt83/

Shebi Plenty Land dey Naija, but na she decide to go live for ontop water ?

No be woman?

Sense No Too Dey For Those Specie of people.

Why Nag On A Stupidity That You Yearly Cause To Yourself ?

Next Year Water Erosion will be Greater Than This.

More Years to come - The water go carry her like it carried "Noah's Ark."

Simp. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Believeintruth: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2023
lolu2019:
at least red sand potopoto nor full everywhere like ur village.headless mob.

Have small shame and shut up naaaa. Just stay in your swamp infested slum in Ijegun because you have no idea of life outside

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by IyaTola: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2023
Theicecode:
E no go pass Lekki, I paid almost 3million for a 4 bedroom duplex in Lekki few years ago and when rain started my properties worth millions of Naira almost got destroyed. nobody told me to run away before I did and I made sure I collected my money from the untrustworthy agent that lied to me.
What year is that. It currently 8m in Ikate/chisco axis. Currently have a

5 duplex available 10.5m all ensuite
5 duplex for sale 200m
Let me know if you are interested.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by motionarena: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Ask yourself why people sleep in the streets of New York City . Big cities anywhere in the world takes care of you no matter your status.

Like Lagos is taking care of you ba

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by President2001(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2023
Whom did she vote for, when Joe igbokwe abandoned his job for Asiwaju ambition, this is what Lagosian will be getting
Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by kamez(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
When was this.... Because I dey the Orchid road 2 days ago

This was yesterday, it rained heavily in almost every part of Lagos yesterday...even some areas in ikeja where I live which is supposed to be on the mainland was flooded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by lolu2019: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2023
Believeintruth:

Have small shame and shut up naaaa. Just stay in your swamp infested slum in Ijegun because you have no idea of life outside
I don't stay in ijegun.i live in governor road.u can visit as a tourist.we have beautiful hotels with motorable roads.headless mob.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As by Wodu89: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Lagos has a covenant with water. Know this and know peace.

Forget about what Babablu Bluublu said that he tamed Atlantic ocean.

LagIs was Water even in the 70s a good part. The lands in the state was reclaimed heavily in the 70s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man's House In Jakande, Lekki Flooded (Photo) / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos / 'Banana Island Belonged To My Father But The Government Stole It' - Remi Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.