Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector (25132 Views)

UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) / Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix / Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector by lexy2014: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
allen113:
I believe he fell sick inside the cell, because I don't see any reason he will be killed just like that for refusing special duty, they could decide to punish him another way not by killing him.
Just my opinion sha.

The police PRO said that the late officers phone got lost inside the gutter but that same phone was answered by an officer called Musa when d wife called days after the police man had died. Where did they now see the phone that inspector Musa answered?

1 Like

Re: Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector by lexy2014: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2023

A source told Saturday PUNCH that the victim was soiling his body while in the cell and the police abandoned him till he died.

Which one be this?
Re: Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector by maasoap(m): 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
Strangebuttrue:
This thing is not good.

The sad thing is that nothing would be done by anybody. It is a normal thing under this regime

How was it before this "regime"? Some people forget easily.
Re: Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector by maasoap(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
She get evidence, abi na just capping

What evidence do you expect her to have got? The video of how her husband was tortured to death? Some people just don't have brain

2 Likes

Re: Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector by maasoap(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
allen113:
I believe he fell sick inside the cell, because I don't see any reason he will be killed just like that for refusing special duty, they could decide to punish him another way not by killing him.
Just my opinion sha.

ogododo:

U know know wetin secret de man know.

Or maybe the man declined the SD because wanted to remain with his family only God knows

See how you contradicted yourself in one post! You have a disjointed thought process grin grin grin
Re: Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector by mordred44: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
Inside life
Re: Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector by maasoap(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
fabolouz1:
Why people reject posting is something that beats my imagination .

Mostly financial constraints that comes with transportation, accommodation and feeding. The need to be not very far away from the family too.
Re: Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector by NWAFORH1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
Case closed
No b today
If u no go, u no go no
Police atrocities is as black as the uniform 👌
Re: Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
Nigeria forces are employees to Iswap and Taliban o...

End Nigeria now to save lives.....
Re: Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector by torqque7(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
This people are so cursed beyond redemption..imagine what they allegedly did to THEIR OWN,a fellow officer o they are accused that them still collect bribe from the guy and still locked him up illegally and killed him too.. Godforbid the Nigerian police force,I and relations will never want to join such people…there are jobs that are worse than toilet cleaners, and the NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE is one of them. angryspits.. well I don’t feel sorry for the dead Police either because he is just as bad and evil as his colleagues,he was just unlucky they turned on him
Re: Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector by miceroms: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
What kind of police spokesperson is this.
Very flippant statement.
They don’t even respect themselves- how can they respect others?
Re: Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector by jc4real(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2023
How callous and insensitive can a so called ppro be. If the police can be so terrible to one of their own then the system is dead and gone. The NPF stinks.

1 Like

Re: Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector by Popeonah(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
You husband follow spoil Nigeria
Re: Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector by gaspology(m): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
Nnamdi Kalu was wrong when he claimed Nigeria is a zoo. I swear, Nigeria is worse. It is a jungle
Re: Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector by TippuTip: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
Re: Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector by PDJT: 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
- Nigerian Police Farce, at it again. SMH.
Re: Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector by Tremple8v: 7:18am On Apr 30, 2023
As much as I hate this police people . The man death funny sha . Something is fishy about it . He even called his wife while at the canter . And now another story said he was drunk . RIP to the deceased.
Re: Police Killed My Husband For Rejecting Special Duty — Wife Of Kwara Inspector by ogododo: 10:10am On May 01, 2023
maasoap:

See how you contradicted yourself in one post! You have a disjointed thought process grin grin grin
Why you be liar. I no write de bolded. I sure sey u be olokpa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User / Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp / Man Accused Of Kidnapping Commits Suicide By Hanging In Adamawa (Disturbing Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.