Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,103 members, 7,849,437 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) (67784 Views)

Ogun: Smoking Schoolgirls Asked To Return To Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Amah70: 1:37am On Apr 30, 2023
franugo:

Which primary school is this? shocked
Primary school?

IMSU structures are makeshift, except two TETFUND buildings.
A guvnor built new university structures in Ideato for IMSU, but Owerri locals wouldn't have it, because they collect rent from students.
Federal university of technology, federal polytechnic, federal college of education are in Owerri, yet Owerri locals forced a gov Enwerem from Owerri to place IMSU in Owerri. No education institution existed outside Owerri. A branch of the Alvan college of education in Orlu opened by Mbakwe govt was closed down after Mbakwe govt and returned to Owerri.
The slapping lecturer must have been a product of IMSU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Beey(f): 1:56am On Apr 30, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ft-75bkkTE

An Imo State University lecturer was seen assaulting a female student in a viral video shared on social media on Saturday.

The lecturer slapped the student for wearing mufti to class and asked her to kneel.

The lecturer queried the student in the video, saying, “What’s your reason? Which hospital?Everybody is coming from hospital. What is your reason for being on mufti? Oya kneel down.”
What is mufti? Why are Nigerian professors so full of themselves? This can never be Kenya. A lecturer or whatever cannot beat someone with an ID , because they are adults. They cannot tell them to kneel. Probably a punishment like being sent home for the day , extra assignment etc , but never physical touch. Kenyan students will beat that lecturer at night. People will even wear masks or pay street boys to remind the lecturer what time it is. The madness displayed by especially Nairobi students cannot allow such nonsense.What’s with the slapping anyway? He cannot talk with an adult in a way they can reason? I refused to be beaten by a teacher in high school and took the matter to the principal. If it was me, hell will break lose.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by NonsenseRubbish: 2:16am On Apr 30, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
University of Sudan better pass IMSU...

Chaii calm down
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by NonsenseRubbish: 2:17am On Apr 30, 2023
HeartlessMan:
I support the beating.
Women need discipline.
Nonsense plus rubbish
I wish it was your heartless daughter/sister that was slapped right now angry
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by NonsenseRubbish: 2:20am On Apr 30, 2023
BackFromBalablu:
angry You see why i said Sometimes u just need a kettle to put potatoes in the oven so that you can make an ice cream choco bar from it grin
Nonsense plus rubbish angry
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by NonsenseRubbish: 2:22am On Apr 30, 2023
Kenneth10110:

You are a simpanzee tell your woman to come try me and be offensive mugu.
There are always other ways to be an alphanzee without hitting a woman. Be enlightened

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by NonsenseRubbish: 2:23am On Apr 30, 2023
Atarakpa:
I love ladies with action. Kiss for u dear.
Until this action face you. Better jump and pass nonsense plus rubbish
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by NonsenseRubbish: 2:27am On Apr 30, 2023
cezarman:
Hmmm

If I no Brutally stab am to death... I don't care the consequences, na once man dey die oh!
Can't happen to me, ever.

How do people even take shiits like this? I just don't understand.
Na your type dey kill person come dey talk had i known inside prison cell or facing death sentence. Be smarter nigg!
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by texazzpete(m): 2:29am On Apr 30, 2023
doggedfighter:
I am happy seeing the comfortable seats they're seated on . It's a rare sight in our universities.

All the students are still wearing their uniforms wonder what she went to do and why she doesn't have her's on. Why appear in mufti at that time ?

Looks like it's medical sciences.
Uniformity creates order and discipline. Rules must be obeyed and ethics adhered to.

Agreed most students can test your patience but then on the part of the lecturer there are better ways to handle this issue.

Slapping shouldn't be part of it.

We are too physically abusive as a people.

Assault comes too easy for us especially when in position of authority.

It's a sad !!

It’s clearly stated in the video that she was coming from the hospital. Why are you making this comment?

Condemn this barbaric act of the lecturer instead of trying to pin blame on both sides. That’s nonsense from you.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by texazzpete(m): 2:30am On Apr 30, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:
Nigerians obey instructions!
Everywhere no be street.

Lecturer, next time be a bit slow to express anger even though Nigerians go wan show you say you no go fit do anything if they disobey public order.

People like you have no business in a civilized society.

In a sane country, this man would be out of a job immediately. But animals like this always have supporters in people like you

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 30, 2023
turmacs:
It's either you are blind or you don't have data to watch the video.

turmacs
I have watched it again and it not a slap.
it's obvious the girl lied, I hear of what most girls becomes after attending imsu, strict dress code should be enforced in that institution.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Triangles1(m): 2:47am On Apr 30, 2023
GreyLaw:
I hope he gets sacked! He is mentally unfit to teach if he cannot handle his archaic emotions.

Aswear.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by NaBanga: 3:45am On Apr 30, 2023
Why can't Africans be civilized? The gap between humans and animals should be wide, however it is not so in Africa. It's so sad. cry

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by king1250: 4:31am On Apr 30, 2023
Some of you are just commenting nonsense.
Why can't he obey a very simple rules that regulate the lecture. Wear uniform or stay out of the class and you want to show holiganism. Maybe cult dey jinjaram.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by greatefa1011(m): 4:41am On Apr 30, 2023
Ogar Lecturer, which one be Slap Na? Both the Lady and the Lecturer are Senseless. I suspect the lecturer.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Pat081: 4:58am On Apr 30, 2023
My question is it is part of the law not to wear this type of cloth If not, he can put on what he likes, and if cult kill he now
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Fashypearl(f): 5:28am On Apr 30, 2023
Nobody is even blaming the girl for going against the school/departmental standing rules.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:28am On Apr 30, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
This mumu man done pick Village people call.

Please let her sue his sorry ass for assault.
Meanwhile, the university has no reason not to sack this fool.

is that one a slap, you need a thunder heavy slap to receive Sense and reduce your arrogance level
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Caseless: 5:58am On Apr 30, 2023
This is not good. This is bad.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by BackFromBalablu: 6:39am On Apr 30, 2023
NonsenseRubbish:
Nonsense plus rubbish angry
that's how this state called Nigeria has becomed
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by joebeckz(m): 6:41am On Apr 30, 2023
Dopeluiz:
her go slap am nonsense if she abuse my mama
Lol.
If you have a thing going on together & she insults your mother. Just quit. No need for a slap.

If it is a random person, involve the authorities & deal with her in a civil way.

Again I repeat, the change starts with you and I.
You don't go about slapping people for being offensive, you could land in jail if Nigeria was a modern state.
There are better ways you handle disrespect.

This is why some Nigerians abroad go to jail.
They carry the Nigerian mentality and take laws in their own hands.
Biblically it is wrong to hit someone, morally it is wrong.

So you got no excuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by joebeckz(m): 6:56am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:
Nobody is even blaming the girl for going against the school/departmental standing rules.
You have heard of "Two wrongs never make it right? Yeah!
Hitting Someone is actually a big deal especially when the cause is this insignificant.
If the girls conduct broke the dress code. All he had to do was send her away.
We go to school to be civilised.
That is why we shouldn't behave like street touts who take matters in their own hands.
School is supposed to make us become professionals and deal with issues of life in a better way compared to those who didn't get the chance to attend a school but what now differentiates him with the illiterate?
He is unfit to teach if he cannot be a role model of what a school stands for.

That is why everyone condemns him more.
His actions has bought the girl emotions from everyone reading.

Sending her away and marking her down with at least a point or two would have served her right and been a lesson to others who were present.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Fashypearl(f): 7:00am On Apr 30, 2023
joebeckz:

You have heard of "Two wrongs never make it right? Yeah!
Hitting Someone is actually a big deal especially when the cause is this insignificant.
If the girls conduct broke the dress code. All he had to do was send her away.
We go to school to be civilised.
That is why we shouldn't behave like street touts who take matters in their own hands.
School is supposed to make us become professionals and deal with issues of life in a better way compared to those who didn't get the chance to attend a school but what now differentiates him with the illiterate?
He is unfit to teach if he cannot be a role model of what a school stands for.

That is why everyone condemns him more.
His actions has bought the girl emotions from everyone reading.

Sending her away and marking her down with at least a point or two would have served her right and been a lesson to others who were present.

If I'm to decide, the punishment given to her is preferable for me to deducting of mark or sending her away
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by MJluv(f): 7:01am On Apr 30, 2023
07kjb:

For what exactly,is like all of u have gone insane
what kind of nonsense question is this?

His bloody ass has to be prosecuted for assault.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by MJluv(f): 7:08am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:
my dear, you don't fight illegality with illegality. No matter what the girl did, slapping her was never and can never be the best way to correct her.

Yes she was wrong to put on mufti in a day she wasn't supposed to, but the lecturer should have shown why he is intellectually more mature by dealing with the matter civilly than stooping low to physical assault.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by simfrost90210: 7:10am On Apr 30, 2023
grin grin both the slapper and the slappee are guilty of the matter now but the slappee should go to court if she's not alright with the slap..
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Fashypearl(f): 7:14am On Apr 30, 2023
MJluv:
my dear, you don't fight illegality with illegality. No matter what the girl did, slapping her was never and can never be the best way to correct her.

Yes she was wrong to put on mufti in a day she wasn't supposed to, but the lecturer should have shown why he is intellectually more mature by dealing with the matter civilly than stooping low to physical assault.

Aptly said but lets not forget most of these students can be nasty atimes especially those from poor upbringing. Who knows, the lecturer may have taken record of the student on several occasions.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by joebeckz(m): 7:17am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

If I'm to decide, the punishment given to her is preferable for me to deducting of mark or sending her away
Then you support violence.
No one has the right to hit another adult.
Please don't tolerate hitting from any man in life just because you wrong him.
You are a lady. Don't take it,
Let a man have a better way of correcting your wrongs.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Fashypearl(f): 7:19am On Apr 30, 2023
joebeckz:

Then you support violence.
No one has the right to hit another adult.
Please don't tolerate hitting from any man in life just because you wrong him.
You are a lady. Don't take it,
Let a man have a better way of correcting your wrongs.

I can't tolerate such from any man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story / Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / Queen Elizabeth Shocked And Surprised With Northern Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.