Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) (67789 Views)

Ogun: Smoking Schoolgirls Asked To Return To Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by joebeckz(m): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2023
Kenneth10110:

Get lost
Simpanzee

Wasn't expecting a courteous response anyway. I am glad you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.

Good day philistine
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2023
The lecturer should be demoted.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2023
joebeckz:
Generally if someone slaps anyone, it shows a profile of who they are.
[/b][b][/b]A Man shouldn't even slap a woman[b][b][/b]no matter how offensive she gets. There are alternate sanctions to put in place for every action.
Walk her out of your class and ask that she comes back dressed properly.

He is doing this cos Nigeria is a lawless state.
If this same lecturer travels to a foreign land to lecture,you will be marveled at how he will worship the students in other countries.
If change cannot start with us then we lack every right to demand change from those who lead us.

The change we desire must begin with us.
A man should not slap anybody whether man or woman.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Ruggedfighter: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2023
turmacs:

If you try this kind nonsense with me and you no hold gun, if I no give you better blow for mouth, make I die!!!

turmacs
Allow person hear word abeg, you think it's that easy. Blow your lecturer for mouth. Na only mouth una Sabi
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by efficiencie(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2023
doggedfighter:
I am happy seeing the comfortable seats they're seated on . It's a rare sight in our universities.

All the students are still wearing their uniforms wonder what she went to do and why she doesn't have her's on. Why appear in mufti at that time ?

Looks like it's medical sciences.
Uniformity creates order and discipline. Rules must be obeyed and ethics adhered to.

Agreed most students can test your patience but then on the part of the lecturer there are better ways to handle this issue.

Slapping shouldn't be part of it.

We are too physically abusive as a people.

Assault comes too easy for us especially when in position of authority.

It's a sad !!

But it is so wrong. A uniform can be changed with ease but the traumatic effects of physical abuse may not be addressed easily. This man is not academic at all. He is just another frustrated being venting on an errant student and he should be disciplined for his toutish behavior. Only criminals and touts use physical violence to address issues when there are other approved disciplinary measures.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by OAFMods: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2023
This is right so long the student too get rusticated for the effrontery to disobey the school rule.

GreyLaw:
I hope he gets sacked! He is mentally unfit to teach if he cannot handle his archaic emotions.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2023
efficiencie:

But it is so wrong. A uniform can be changed with ease but the traumatic effects of physical abuse may not be addressed easily. This man is not academic at all. He is just another frustrated being venting on an errant student and he should be disciplined for his toutish behavior. Only criminals and touts use physical violence to address issues when there are other approved disciplinary measures.

I agree đź’Ż with you that the lecturer is absolutely wrong.

But in Nigeria justice is hard to get reason my parents will always tell us to try as much as possible

to avoid things that will put you in some kind of situation because things that are easy to get in many places are hard fought battles here.

I hope you understand my position.

I am female and will never support assault.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2023
maasoap:

Go to USA or UK, Canada or Saudi Arabia to do that nonsense. You will not only lose your job, you will lose your freedom too. Animal!
I don't blame you, I blame the environment that doesn't let you understand that you have no moral or legal right to assault anyone.
you are daft again. And I still maintain that. You’re one of the people that celebrate immorality, indiscipline in our society. Who told you, I didn’t live home & abroad?

These kinds of act of her, people like her behave abroad too, and when their white lecturer abuse him/her, they start crying foul. Racism up and down.

Faceless people like you are many on the internet. Check my profile well, you see my real pics and that’s who I am.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Akanipaul1411: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
Sending her out of the class would have still been a very best alternative
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by billyG(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
She fon giyam slap back...that iz haw one stupid lecturer back in d days ask me to remove my cap...d look I look am he forget it & continue lecturing.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Stanbaba30: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
Thank God I have repented. If na me this guy slap, aaaai….! The next video will be of him begging. He will be fine o, but he will jejely resign. That one sure 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
Mayorofodemu:
you are daft again. And I still maintain that. You’re one of the people that celebrate immorality, indiscipline in our society. Who told you, I didn’t live home & abroad?

These kinds of act of her, people like her behave abroad too, and when their white lecturer abuse him/her, they start crying foul. Racism up and down.

Faceless people like you are many on the internet. Check my profile well, you see my real pics and that’s who I am.

Do I really need to see your picture to know what kind of animal you are? No!
And you could be living abroad now! All I told you is to assault another person physically for not wearing uniform. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

Aptly said but lets not forget most of these students can be nasty atimes especially those from poor upbringing. Who knows, the lecturer may have taken record of the student on several occasions.

She said she was sick and coming from the hospital or smtn. The lecturer only needed to verify that piece of Information instead if acting like a tout.

He has no single right or authority to slap her. He can be sued along with the damn school.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
maasoap:

Do I really need to see your picture to know what kind of animal you are? No!
And you could be living abroad now! All I told you is to assault another person physically for not wearing uniform. grin grin grin
I’m still telling you once again. Your comments are very insensitive. Cos the lecturer assaulted her, so he should sack. Do this abroad & let see if they would sack him.

You haven’t hear a stories saying a kid in a class slapped his teacher for no reason. And after all, kid was not killed or expelled.

My advice, do the right thing at the right time. Stop glorifying rubbish. My questions again, why can’t meet the lecturer before the lecture start? She dared that lecturer, next time no student would try such again.

Generation of nowadays always playing foul & always looking for sympathy.

I’ve no zero tolerance for uncouth people
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
Mayorofodemu:
I’m still telling you once again. Your comments are very insensitive. Cos the lecturer assaulted her, so he should sack. Do this abroad & let see if they would sack him.

You haven’t hear a stories saying a kid in a class slapped his teacher for no reason. And after all, kid was not killed or expelled.

My advice, do the right thing at the right time. Stop glorifying rubbish. My questions again, why can’t meet the lecturer before the lecture start? She dared that lecturer, next time no student would try such again.

You are even sure of that. You think that lecturer will have guts to assault another student again if he escape this one? I don't think so.
You're supporting physical assault and you are still saying that those who oppose assault are insensitive!
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by efficiencie(m): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
doggedfighter:

I agree đź’Ż with you that the lecturer is absolutely wrong.

But in Nigeria justice is hard to get reason my parents will always tell us to try as much as possible

to avoid things that will put you in some kind of situation because things that are easy to get in many places are hard fought battles here.

I hope you understand my position.

I am female and will never support assault.

Very correct. It's sad though that it is this way in our country.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Albertone(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
joebeckz:
Generally if someone slaps anyone, it shows a profile of who they are.
A Man shouldn't even slap a woman no matter how offensive she gets. There are alternate sanctions to put in place for every action.
Walk her out of your class and ask that she comes back dressed properly.

He is doing this cos Nigeria is a lawless state.
If this same lecturer travels to a foreign land to lecture,you will be marveled at how he will worship the students in other countries.
If change cannot start with us then we lack every right to demand change from those who lead us.

The change we desire must begin with us.

If a woman slaps me first, she go collect.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by investigator007: 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
Too harsh, this was uncalled for na.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by ChristianMuslim: 3:19am On May 01, 2023
Which kindergarten school is this?
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 6:47am On May 01, 2023
joebeckz:

Wasn't expecting a courteous response anyway. I am glad you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.

Good day philistine

SIMPle man grin
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Ezemeiyogu(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2023
texazzpete:

People like you have no business in a civilized society.

In a sane country, this man would be out of a job immediately. But animals like this always have supporters in people like you

Do they not also obey simple stated rules in civilized society?

It's easy for your likes to see everything from one perspective, that's a huge bias unku.

That your civilized society doesn't go physical does not mean they will take it lightly with one who goes against simple stated rules.

In no way did I eulogize the Lecturer in what he did but I insist the student didn't get it right either.
Simple!
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by texazzpete(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:

Do they not also obey simple stated rules in civilized society?

It's easy for your likes to see everything from one perspective, that's a huge bias unku.

That your civilized society doesn't go physical does not mean they will take it lightly with one who goes against simple stated rules.

In no way did I eulogize the Lecturer in what he did but I insist the student didn't get it right either.
Simple!

The issue here is not whether or not rules were broken. The issue here is the lecturer assaulting the student.

She could easily have been asked to leave the lecture hall. That’s the accepted consequence for breaking a rule. There is no ounce of common sense in your trying to paint this silly picture of “both sides are at fault”.

If your sibling steps on someone’s shoes tomorrow and the person stabs them in return, will you be on the internet talking about how people shouldn’t step on shoes?

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Ezemeiyogu(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2023
texazzpete:

The issue here is not whether or not rules were broken. The issue here is the lecturer assaulting the student.

She could easily have been asked to leave the lecture hall. That’s the accepted consequence for breaking a rule. There is no ounce of common sense in your trying to paint this silly picture of “both sides are at fault”.

If your sibling steps on someone’s shoes tomorrow and the person stabs them in return, will you be on the internet talking about how people shouldn’t step on shoes?

Well, it's a case of you trying to appear as if you have a different view.

People who take what decision or actions should always know to whose mercy they re doing that. People exist who take counter actions whether there will be consequences or not. Everyone in the classroom as Lecturers is not you who probably will act much more civilized.

From the outset, I insinuated that the Lecturer could still have curtailed his anger.
That said, the analogy of "stepping on toes" has no iota of relativity with a student appearing in class on 'mufti' when there is a uniform for Classes; while the former is usually not deliberate, the latter is.

So, I will tell anyone who cares to listen that there re consequences to everyone rule broken and because you may not be able to determine and/or control what the counter action(s) will be, always be on the side of right.
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2023
turmacs:
Typical of the average Nigeria University. Wey their counterparts around the world dey busy dey thinking of how to Cultivate World class graduates with World class education, their own for here Na who drive car come school them go dey look, who wear mofti come class, Rubbish.

If you try this kind nonsense with me and you no hold gun, if I no give you better blow for mouth, make I die!!!

turmacs
Babe u 2 hot
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:

Well, it's a case of you trying to appear as if you have a different view.

People who take what decision or actions should always know to whose mercy they re doing that. People exist who take counter actions whether there will be consequences or not. Everyone in the classroom as Lecturers is not you who probably will act much more civilized.

From the outset, I insinuated that the Lecturer could still have curtailed his anger.
That said, the analogy of "stepping on toes" has no iota of relativity with a student appearing in class on 'mufti' when there is a uniform for Classes; while the former is usually not deliberate, the latter is.

So, I will tell anyone who cares to listen that there re consequences to everyone rule broken and because you may not be able to determine and/or control what the counter action(s) will be, always be on the side of right.

The lecturer was clearly on the wrong side. He has now been suspended. He behaved like animal
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2023
Mayorofodemu:

I told you that lecturer would be lucky to escape the consequences of his animalistic behaviour. He has been suspended now.

Zico5:
Gangster paradise. The funniest part is that you can't do a shit. Those lecturers are real jagaban on their own

I hope he doesn't get to experience how the power of social media could change anyone's fortune for better or worse
Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 04, 2023
maasoap:

I told you that lecturer would be lucky to escape the consequences of his animalistic behaviour. He has been suspended now.

I read it yesterday. I was telling you, him slapping that lady doesn’t warrant sacking. That’s was my issues with you then, because you mention sacking. And moreover youths needs to start behave well, you can’t be daring someone that’s very older or in high positions.

We need to bring sanity back to our society.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) by komzy589(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2023
shiwex:
You are an Idiot..........very backward thinking fool.
See you with forward thinking insulting someone you don’t even know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story / Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / Queen Elizabeth Shocked And Surprised With Northern Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.