Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,311 members, 7,864,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Which Nigerian General Overseer/pastor Reminds You Of Jesus Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Nigerian General Overseer/pastor Reminds You Of Jesus Christ? (368 Views)

BREAKING: Popular Nigerian General Overseer Is Dead / Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian General Overseer/pastor Reminds You Of Jesus Christ? by FactBoyz: 7:26am On Apr 30, 2023
For me,

Temitope Balogun Joshua (T.B Joshua)

His humility
His Charity
His Compassion
His Love for people irrespective of religion etc.

It will take a while to see a G.O or Pastor that will be like him.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian General Overseer/pastor Reminds You Of Jesus Christ? by garriAndsugar: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2023
what do you mean by reminds you of Jesus Christ?
Jesus Christ is present with us so why will i need any pastor to remind me of Him?
Re: Which Nigerian General Overseer/pastor Reminds You Of Jesus Christ? by Timoleon(m): 7:31am On Apr 30, 2023
True story.
Re: Which Nigerian General Overseer/pastor Reminds You Of Jesus Christ? by caesymore(m): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2023
Christian means being Christ like,

All of them suppose remind of Jesus Christ, In terms of the selflessness nature of Jesus which speaks volume I concur with OP apart from TB and OPM Man Chibuzor all the others reminds me of Gehazi cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian General Overseer/pastor Reminds You Of Jesus Christ? by FactBoyz: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2023
garriAndsugar:
what do you mean by reminds you of Jesus Christ?
Jesus Christ is present with us so why will i need any pastor to remind me of Him?
The life of Christians, pastors alike should serve as a constant reminder of Jesus Christ. People should see you and see the life of Christ in you. Unless you want people to be reminded of the devil when seeing you or doing business with you

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian General Overseer/pastor Reminds You Of Jesus Christ? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2023
Only few...

Most remind me of the Pharisees who represented the main opposition of Christ while He was here on earth.

By the way, I used to also be deceived by the appearances of TB Joshua like you though, until it was revealed to me he was a wolf (agent of the devil) who came in sheep clothing to mislead many.

May God deliver us from all evil church leaders in Jesus name.

God bless.
Re: Which Nigerian General Overseer/pastor Reminds You Of Jesus Christ? by othermen: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2023
Philippians 2:5 In your lives you must think and act like Christ Jesus.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Folks here don’t even pretend to be in sheep’s clothing.
Re: Which Nigerian General Overseer/pastor Reminds You Of Jesus Christ? by thesicilian: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2023
FactBoyz:
For me,

His humility
His Charity
His Compassion

People tend to have better opinions about dead people. It's the same way some felt after archbishop Benson Idahosa died.
But when they are alive they're usually called fake
Re: Which Nigerian General Overseer/pastor Reminds You Of Jesus Christ? by helinues: 8:00am On Apr 30, 2023
None
Re: Which Nigerian General Overseer/pastor Reminds You Of Jesus Christ? by MrPresident1: 8:03am On Apr 30, 2023
Papa Oyedipo grin cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian General Overseer/pastor Reminds You Of Jesus Christ? by FactBoyz: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2023
helinues:
None
You're a Muslim so I understand
Re: Which Nigerian General Overseer/pastor Reminds You Of Jesus Christ? by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
FactBoyz:
For me,

His humility
His Charity
His Compassion
Op, all this reveals is that you have never in fact read the Gospels for yourself. I suggest you open the book so you learn the truth of Jesus Christ from this fictional nonsense you have here. undecided

You can freely worship your gods of men but at least try to get the details right as far as the person of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Which Nigerian General Overseer/pastor Reminds You Of Jesus Christ? by Courz: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
Why should anyone remind you of Jesus Christ? Are you hoping that anyone will replace Jesus? Look around you. Do you see anyone acting like Jesus? So, why should a so called Man of God be on the same pedestal with Jesus? You need to learn to read your Bible.

(1) (Reply)

Mention A State In Nigeria And The Most Dominant Religion And Denomination / Our Ladies Must Learn A Lesson About Indecent Dressing Here! / RECLAIM The Rainbow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.