Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Why Many Will End Up In Hell House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Will End Up In Hell House (7999 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2023
War against indiscipline

Many hate the hard life, they want everything easy way.

Matthew 7
Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and spacious and broad is the way that leads away to destruction, and many are those who are entering through it.

But the gate is narrow (contracted by pressure) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it. [Deut. 30:19; Jer. 21:8.]

Deuteronomy 30
I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live.

Jeremiah 21
And to this people you [Jeremiah] shall say, Thus says the Lord: Behold, I set before you the way of life and the way of death.

There you have it. Folks hate to be disciplined.

Begin today to appreciate the hard way, that means the life of a soldier.

Compromise

2 Timothy 2
Take [with me] your share of the hardships and suffering [which you are called to endure] as a good (first-class) soldier of CHRIST JESUS.

No soldier when in service gets entangled in the enterprises of [civilian] life; his aim is to satisfy and please the one who enlisted him.

And if anyone enters competitive games, he is not crowned unless he competes lawfully (fairly, according to the rules laid down).

[It is] the hard-working farmer [who labors to produce] who must be the first partaker of the fruits.

Think over these things I am saying [understand them and grasp their application], for the Lord will grant you full insight and understanding in everything.

Unreadiness

2 Peter 3
To begin with, you must know and understand this, that scoffers (mockers) will come in the last days with scoffing, [people who] walk after their own fleshly desires

And say, Where is the promise of His coming? For since the forefathers fell asleep, all things have continued exactly as they did from the beginning of creation.

For they willfully overlook and forget this [fact], that the heavens [came into] existence long ago by the word of GOD, and the earth also which was formed out of water and by means of water,

Through which the world that then [existed] was deluged with water and perished. [Gen. 1:6-8; 7:11.]

But by the same word the present heavens and earth have been stored up (reserved) for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly people.

Nevertheless, do not let this one fact escape you, beloved, that with THE LORD one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. [Ps. 90:4.]

THE LORD does not delay and is not tardy or slow about what He promises, according to some people's conception of slowness, but He is long-suffering (extraordinarily patient) toward you, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should turn to repentance.

But the day of THE LORD will come like a thief, and then the heavens will vanish (pass away) with a thunderous crash, and the [material] elements [of the universe] will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

SO, GET READY AND PREPARE YOUR HOUSEHOLD.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2023
Prepare for the LORD CHRIST

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2023
True... It would take hardwork to get in, that's why the way is narrow not wide, otherwise it would be easy to get in.

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by FahBuLous: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2023
Don't be stupid and unfortunate, there is no fucking hell, stop misleading the masses...

Please, keep your stupid believe to your stupid self... Hell is just a fiction...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by sprints1: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2023
Na Una sabi but wait which body will burn in hell. Abi na my spirit wey ascend that will burn. The body is physical how can spirit feel pain without the body wey the nerves

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Winters23: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2023
grin

i wish religious people will borrow their brains back even for a minute so they can hear how stoopid they sound... the most painful part is that they actually believe a dead man who sinned less than 120yrs will burn for billions of years...

even human judges knows how to dispense judgement based on your crime, haba

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by LeyeWrites: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2023
There's no HELL

18 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by motionarena: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2023
Am already in heaven

1 Like

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by timidapsin(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2023
The way sinners judge people is just funny.
"Why many people will end up in hell"
Cause you will be the one in charge of the place?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Maynman: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2023
What’s the origin of the word “hell”?
Yahweh worshipper, Your hell is in south of jerusalem.

3 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by skales67(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2023
Wisen up folks! There's nothing like Heaven or Hell in the afterlife.

When you die, you are dead...stone dead. The Heaven and Hell in know that exists is here on earth. If you are living comfortably on earth and you are able to provide your basic needs, you are in heaven.

If you are suffering financial hardship, you are in hell.

Most of the MOGs who preach to you every Sunday to get your money in form of tithes and offerings as kickbacks are living in heaven already while you the member who buys rubber wristband with their enterprise logo on it and stickers with a new scam-tag given for every year like "2023: My year of heavenly breakthrough" while year in and your out, your life doesn't change and you trek to and fro to church and your kids can't afford the fees of the universities they built is in HELL.

Secondly, some countries are heaven while some are hell.

Travel to countries like Finland, Denmark, Sweden to mention a few and your belief in religion will reduce. Those countries are heaven while your country like Nigeria is hell because of the leaders we have and keep having. Those same leaders create heaven for themselves here in the Nigerian hell while their dumb followers who snatch ballot boxes for them because of N2000 are the demons working for them to make the hell hotter for others.

It's self explanatory!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Winters23: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2023
sprints1:
Na Una sabi but wait which body will burn in hell. Abi na my spirit wey ascend that will burn. The body is physical how can spirit feel pain.

grin
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2023
As the earth rotates, so we will return to the old ways of life

4 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by ReacherSaidNoth: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2023
The hell of nigeria is not enough for you people, so you have imported that of an imaginary and incompetent desert god.

13 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Hefy4real(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2023
sprints1:
Na Una sabi but wait which body will burn in hell. Abi na my spirit wey ascend that will burn. The body is physical how can spirit feel pain without the body wey the nerves

I love ur reasoning. Watch them avoid your comments like a plague.

4 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by JoeEeL(m): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2023
Haha black man and superstition shaaa. We are funny creatures I swear. cheesy

Black man in nigeria does not know brutish man who created nigeria for him has kept him in hell already... grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by SeriouslySense(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2023
Praise God and glory to Jesus, the savoir and king. I am expecting his soon return, I hope that sky opens when the time is right and the Lord descends, so we can meet in the clouds.

What a wonder to be with God finally.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Akalia(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2023
sprints1:
The truth is.. Na this your body wey go go hell or heaven depending on how you take live your life here on earth.

This your ethereal body will transform into an indestructible material that will last for all eternity.

When the transformation is complete only then can the body be able to withstand the intense temperature in the burning chambers of hell without total degradation. On the hand only after the transformation, the body will be fit to enter the realm of heavenly paradise where Jehovah abodes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by spencekat(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2023
God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Monzze: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2023
isn't it funny that someone that carry olosho for pleasure will die and go to same hell with Boko Haram boys that kills...

No be Ojoro be that.
After all the shege wey I dey pass through in this country. I'm definitely not going to burn. No I won't

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by RuddyFusion(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2023
God help us
God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Maynman: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2023
Sunnyshinylight:
War against indiscipline

Matthew 7
Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and spacious and broad is the way that leads away to destruction, and many are those who are entering through it.

But the gate is narrow (contracted by pressure) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it. [Deut. 30:19; Jer. 21:8.]

Deuteronomy 30
I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live.

Jeremiah 21
And to this people you [Jeremiah] shall say, Thus says the Lord: Behold, I set before you the way of life and the way of death.

Compromise

2 Timothy 2
Take [with me] your share of the hardships and suffering [which you are called to endure] as a good (first-class) soldier of CHRIST JESUS.

No soldier when in service gets entangled in the enterprises of [civilian] life; his aim is to satisfy and please the one who enlisted him.

And if anyone enters competitive games, he is not crowned unless he competes lawfully (fairly, according to the rules laid down).

[It is] the hard-working farmer [who labors to produce] who must be the first partaker of the fruits.

Think over these things I am saying [understand them and grasp their application], for the Lord will grant you full insight and understanding in everything.

Unreadiness

2 Peter 3
To begin with, you must know and understand this, that scoffers (mockers) will come in the last days with scoffing, [people who] walk after their own fleshly desires

And say, Where is the promise of His coming? For since the forefathers fell asleep, all things have continued exactly as they did from the beginning of creation.

For they willfully overlook and forget this [fact], that the heavens [came into] existence long ago by the word of GOD, and the earth also which was formed out of water and by means of water,

Through which the world that then [existed] was deluged with water and perished. [Gen. 1:6-8; 7:11.]

But by the same word the present heavens and earth have been stored up (reserved) for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly people.

Nevertheless, do not let this one fact escape you, beloved, that with THE LORD one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. [Ps. 90:4.]

THE LORD does not delay and is not tardy or slow about what He promises, according to some people's conception of slowness, but He is long-suffering (extraordinarily patient) toward you, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should turn to repentance.

But the day of THE LORD will come like a thief, and then the heavens will vanish (pass away) with a thunderous crash, and the [material] elements [of the universe] will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

Hell is an English word, did jesus speak English?
Understand the context of what your jesus is saying in NT. Your hell is in jerusalem.

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by malvisguy212: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2023
atheist hate the topic of hell. they fell threaten .. they wish hell does not exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by SeriouslySense(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2023
How does this connects with bible. You know Belgium was focused on business not on the literal word of God.

They used it as a form of Justification to help them sleep at night.

They did not even read that bible thoroughly, else they would know better.

JoeEeL:
Haha black man and superstition shaaa. We are funny creatures I swear. cheesy

Black man in nigeria does not know brutish man who created nigeria for him has kept him in hell already... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Maynman: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2023
malvisguy212:
atheist hate the topic of hell. they fell threaten .. they wish hell does not exist.

Theists are happy that hell exist so they can use it to spite their fellow humans that “I told you”,
Hope you know not only Christianity have the concept of hell?

6 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Jokerman(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2023
FahBuLous:
Don't be stupid and unfortunate, there is no fucking hell, stop misleading the masses...

Please, keep your stupid believe to your stupid self... Hell is just a fiction...

No hell but the devil who is older and wiser than you is very afraid, that's why the devil himself is always roaring like a sad lion, to take as many with him to his final abode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Jembewon2020: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2023
Sunnyshinylight:
War against indiscipline

Matthew 7

Deuteronomy 30

Jeremiah 21

Compromise

2 Timothy 2

Unreadiness

2 Peter 3

many will end in hell fire as result of vain glory
Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by ReacherSaidNoth: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2023
Winters23:
grin

i wish religious people will borrow their brains back even for a minute so they can hear how stoopid they sound... the most painful part is that they actually believe a dead man who sinned less than 120yrs will burn for billions of years...

even human judges knows how to dispense judgement based on your crime, haba

As if that's not enough, they think the psycho who created the system is merciful and all-loving grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by hopefulLandlord: 10:24am On Apr 30, 2023
Christians and their fear fuelled hell preaching again?

Hell always sounded like a cynical marketing ploy designed to make people afraid to leave or displease the particular sect. And it seemed to really kill empathy - 'god says they burn, they burn' doesn't make me think of someone being full of love and compassion and all that.

Eternal punishment for finite transgressions always seemed abusive to me. How can someone look at the idea of a being who would condemn people to that and call it love?

Even when I was a Christian Hell was just too weird for me to accept. Infinite punishment for finite offenses is an eye for an eye on steroids. Punishing people for disobeying nit-picky rules makes God an abusive parent. One reason often given for punishment is to teach the offender not to offend again, but if punishment is eternal then how can the offender benefit from this teaching? Jesus is supposed to be into forgiveness but forgiveness shouldn't involve eternal suffering. Hell isn’t redemptive, it isn’t leading to repentance, it’s simply pain for pain’s sake.

I love this quote: “Heaven and hell seem out of proportion to me: the actions of men do not deserve so much.”

and of course I get the rationalisation of hell by Christians saying its moral accountability and saying bad people go to hell;
that's nonsense and they know it!!!

If Yahweh is real and omniscient, that means he already decided that we're going to hell before he even created us. But if this omniscient deity allows for deathbed conversions, then it doesn't matter what kind of life you lead. You could be a brutal dictator who massacred tens of millions of people, yet still get into heaven if you tell Jesus you're sorry. Your victims could all go to hell for eternity if they never repented. That's how bleeped up Christian morality is.

Maybe Christians can answer a few questions for me. The Bible says that there is ONLY ONE way to get into Heaven: by accepting salvation through Jesus.

So it follows that the Christians who ran the Nazi death camps can get into heaven. But their 6 million Jewish victims must burn for all eternity in the pits of Hell. I've talked to many Christians about this and they just pretty much accept it.

My questions are:

1. How f***ed up do you have to be to believe Nazis can go to Heaven but their 6 million Jewish victims must burn? That's just sick. But Christians believe it. What the f*** is wrong with you people?

2. Why would ANYONE willingly worship a god that would act like that? Is it just a fear thing (better known as cowardice)? And

3. Even if you get into Heaven what makes you think you'll be safe with a psycho god like that running the place? What's to stop your god getting a wild hair up his ass one day and sending Christians to a place so bad it makes Hell look like an ice cream parlor? He used to like the Jews too. Or so the story claims. What makes you think you're safe?

7 Likes

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Draslo(m): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2023
Holier than though OP sef her place is well reserved in hell too

1 Like

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by Draslo(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Praise God and glory to Jesus, the savoir and king. I am expecting his soon return, I hope that sky opens when the time is right and the Lord descends, so we can meet in the clouds.

What a wonder to be with God finally.
From your description, you're waiting for an alien invasion

1 Like

Re: Why Many Will End Up In Hell House by LegalWolf: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2023
Hehehehe brother TenQ that is a future thief appears to be on his way to hell!

I cleanse him with the blooooooooooood! Lord have mercy !

Cc: potential thief TenQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Hymn Or Song Represents The True Essence Of Christianity / Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian / I Want To Convert To A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.