Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian (8064 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Am I Allowed To Brush My Teeth While Fasting ? / German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by Princessjoke(f): 7:26am On Jan 12, 2018
To my understanding Muslim women don't fast when they are menstruating.... Pls does it also applies to Christian ladies....
Looking forward to your answers
Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by Sleekydee(m): 7:28am On Jan 12, 2018
Christianity bcam simple d moment our Lord Jesus came n died on the cross, all the laws that restricted us in d old testament virtually wiped out.

d blood of the Lamb that ws slain on the cross overshadows ur sins and uncleanness. God hasn't changed, his laws re still valid, but d blood is like a transparent blanket, he looks down try d blood to view us. when He looks, he sees u and I as pure. nevertheless, u n i must constantly strife to b righteous.

the blood won't be dere 4 ever

back to ur question, yes u can, don't bliv any1 who says otherwise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by kobosmart(m): 7:36am On Jan 12, 2018
Princessjoke:
To my understanding Muslim women don't fast when they are menstruating.... Pls does it also applies to Christian ladies....

grin if you like no fast long throat

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by Princessjoke(f): 7:39am On Jan 12, 2018
Is it your long throat.... Abeg swerve make better people answer my question
kobosmart:

grin if you like no fast long throat
Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by Brooke60(f): 7:39am On Jan 12, 2018
Christian by what self? Is it in your bible or you are the christian that don't read bible undecided undecided undecided?

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by kobosmart(m): 7:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Princessjoke:
Is it your long throat.... Abeg swerve make better people answer my question

grin you no even get shame you dey fast and you wan still dey task boys to carry you go eat smh

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by phlamesG: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Princessjoke:

You dont need nobody's opinion urrgh angry

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by Fakura2: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2018
The blood that you emit during this period is of great importance. Don't use sanitary pads. When the blood starts to drip, put a cup underneath your vagina and allow the blood to drop into the cup till it's at least 0.1L full. Then take that blood to your boyfriend and let him use a portion of it as a lubricant to masturbate. When he is done masturbating, rub the left over around your breasts and let him use his tongue to lick them off your tits, slowly and passionately. You will experience immense levels of gratification doing this.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by Princessjoke(f): 7:43am On Jan 12, 2018
I never said anything like that.... Just asking the Bible scholars.... So if you not one... Bros abeg swerve
kobosmart:

grin you no even get shame you dey fast and you wan still dey task boys to carry you go eat smh
Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by Princessjoke(f): 7:46am On Jan 12, 2018
Thanks bro
Sleekydee:
Christianity bcam simple d moment our Lord Jesus came n died on the cross, all the laws that restricted us in d old testament virtually wiped out.

d blood of the Lamb that ws slain on the cross overshadows ur sins and uncleanness. God hasn't changed, his laws re still valid, but d blood is like a transparent blanket, he looks down try d blood to view us. when He looks, he sees u and I as pure. nevertheless, u n i must constantly strife to b righteous.

the blood won't be dere 4 ever

back to ur question, yes u can, don't bliv any1 who says otherwise
Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by Sleekydee(m): 7:47am On Jan 12, 2018
Princessjoke:
Thanks bro
my pleasure

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by Princessjoke(f): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2018
Mad people everywhere
Fakura2:
The blood that you emit during this period is of great importance. Don't use sanitary pads. When the blood starts to drip, put a cup underneath your vagina and allow the blood to drop into the cup till it's at least 0.1L full. Then take that blood to your boyfriend and let him use a portion of it as a lubricant to masturbate. When he is done masturbating, rub the left over around your breasts and let him use his tongue to lick them off your tits, slowly and passionately. You will experience immense levels of gratification doing this.

Thank me later.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by kobosmart(m): 8:05am On Jan 12, 2018
Princessjoke:
I never said anything like that.... Just asking the Bible scholars.... So if you not one... Bros abeg swerve

Well in the bible,the transvestite abednego was known to be fasting while on her period and the king took offence and tossed her in a pizza oven but she turned out okay

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by Uyi168: 10:09am On Jan 12, 2018
Princessjoke:
..are u a muslimah or a xtian?

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by Princessjoke(f): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2018
A Christian
Uyi168:
..are u a muslimah or a xtian?
Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by olaolutreasure(m): 10:20am On Jan 12, 2018
Princessjoke:
A Christian
My sister, certain things in christianity requires wisdom. If your strength cannot withstand fasting while on period, eat! God is not a Program, He understands human feelings so well. Go ahead, eat, look neat and take care of yourself. But don't be taken up in feeling guilty or abstain in other activities that can get you connected.
Also, if you have the strength, go ahead and fast. The blood doesn't defile your consecration

2 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by Princessjoke(f): 10:24am On Jan 12, 2018
Thanks bro
olaolutreasure:

My sister, certain things in christianity requires wisdom. If your strength cannot withstand fasting while on period, eat! God is not a Program, He understands human feelings so well. Go ahead, eat, look neat and take care of yourself. But don't be taken up in feeling guilty or abstain in other activities that can get you connected.
Also, if you have the strength, go ahead and fast. The blood doesn't defile your consecration
Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by olaolutreasure(m): 10:24am On Jan 12, 2018
That aside, Seun pls I need your help
Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by olaolutreasure(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2018
Princessjoke:
Thanks bro
Thank God, you are welcome ma

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by hopefulLandlord: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Fakura2:

Thank me later.

WTF!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by Daeylar(f): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2018
Fakura2:

Thank me later.

Oh my gosh!! shocked shocked LMAO
This one weak me abeg shocked shocked shocked
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin
People dey this nairaland sha cheesy grin grin grin grin
LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by Princessjoke(f): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2018
The guy is.... I don't even know wah to qualify him with... How can someone in his right sense just sit to compose this
Daeylar:

Oh my gosh!! shocked shocked LMAO
This one weak me oh shocked shocked shocked
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin
People dey this nairaland sha cheesy grin grin grin grin
LMAO grin
Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by Ubenedictus(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Princessjoke:
in Christianity you can fast whenever u want to. just make sure you don't injure your health

2 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by frank317: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
women debasing themselves on the name of religion since slave trade era.

You think because u see ur period that means u are worthless even to suffer urself and fast? how low can u even view urself. I have seen it all.

Religon- hate urself for your God to love u. I call that bullshit.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by olaolutreasure(m): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
kobosmart:

Well in the bible,the transvestite abednego was known to be fasting while on her period and the king took offence and tossed her in a pizza oven but she turned out okay
Read your bible again

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by kobosmart(m): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
olaolutreasure:

Read your bible again
You read your bible again

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by olaolutreasure(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
kobosmart:
You read your bible again
Who was Transvestite Abednego

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reincarnation - Deepsight, Let's Talk Here / Daily Devotional. In Grace By Grace For Grace. / Do You Believe In Miracles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.