Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Advice Me Please. What Investment Can I Do With This Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice Me Please. What Investment Can I Do With This Money (608 Views)

What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? / What Investment Can I Start With 500,000 And Get 1,000,000 In One Year. / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Please. What Investment Can I Do With This Money by LucasPromax(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2023
Good day fellas. I used to play bet before and I'm no more interested again. Although, I don't have any business or skills but I'm willingly to invest and learn more about it if need be on the investment so that I can have extra cash(more money). For now, I have 50k and I'm willingly to invest it. Please anyone to tell me what I can do as I have no idea on what to invest on. Your opinions are welcomed. Thank you y'all.
Re: Advice Me Please. What Investment Can I Do With This Money by narite: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2023
LucasPromax:
Good day fellas. I used to play bet before and I'm no more interested again. Although, I don't have any business or skills but I'm willingly to invest and learn more about it if need be on the investment so that I can have extra cash(more money). For now, I have 50k and I'm willingly to invest it. Please anyone to tell me what I can do as I have no idea on what to invest on. Your opinions are welcomed. Thank you y'all.

Study domaining and try it out. It a great place to put money.
Re: Advice Me Please. What Investment Can I Do With This Money by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2023
Buy pure water and resell
Re: Advice Me Please. What Investment Can I Do With This Money by LucasPromax(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2023
narite:

Study domaining and try it out. It a great place to put money.

I did try sometimes ago when FHG approached me for Neolife😒 and also told me we gonna learn web and stuffs. I fed up with the whole process and also when Fiverr was where we gon sell with so many sellers and different top rated accounts and mine was "new". Three months and nothing to show for it. I left. Maybe I should have waited though but not for neolife o abeg.. But the web part
Re: Advice Me Please. What Investment Can I Do With This Money by LucasPromax(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Buy pure water and resell

Doing only that won't bring much people as I would be forced to sell mine cheaper than shops that sell provision.

Or maybe you would love to share more insight about this?
Re: Advice Me Please. What Investment Can I Do With This Money by seanwilliam(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2023
Tbh. 50k is too small to start sustainable business or investment in Nigeria .

That being said ,
U can use your money to buy sol and hold
Re: Advice Me Please. What Investment Can I Do With This Money by LucasPromax(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2023
seanwilliam:
Tbh. 50k is too small to start sustainable business or investment in Nigeria .

That being said ,
U can use your money to buy sol and hold

Firstly, What is Sol?
Secondly, talking about a sustainable business, how much do you think and what business or investment do you suggest?
Re: Advice Me Please. What Investment Can I Do With This Money by seanwilliam(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
LucasPromax:

Firstly, What is Sol?
Secondly, talking about a sustainable business, how much do you think and what business or investment do you suggest?
Sol is a crypto , at ATH, it was around 259$,
But now it’s 23$ , if it goes back to ATH, you’ll gain massively .

DYOR.

If you can get a very viable location , and you have cash worth 500k or thereabout,
Go into phone accessories.
It’s the only biz i know where you can make x3 of your capital .. infact, you can make 2k on product of 500 naira.

DYOR
Re: Advice Me Please. What Investment Can I Do With This Money by narite: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
LucasPromax:

I did try sometimes ago when FHG approached me for Neolife😒 and also told me we gonna learn web and stuffs. I fed up with the whole process and also when Fiverr was where we gon sell with so many sellers and different top rated accounts and mine was "new". Three months and nothing to show for it. I left. Maybe I should have waited though but not for neolife o abeg.. But the web part
I have no idea what you are talking about. Domaining is real and paying, maybe you just end up with the wrong mentor. Visit the link below to learn and relearn. Good luck!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/3128#122832967

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please. What Investment Can I Do With This Money by LucasPromax(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
seanwilliam:

Sol is a crypto , at ATH, it was around 259$,
But now it’s 23$ , if it goes back to ATH, you’ll gain massively .

DYOR.

If you can get a very viable location , and you have cash worth 500k or thereabout,
Go into phone accessories.
It’s the only biz i know where you can make x3 of your capital .. infact, you can make 2k on product of 500 naira.

DYOR

Thank you.
Re: Advice Me Please. What Investment Can I Do With This Money by LucasPromax(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
narite:

I have no idea what you are talking about. Domaining is real and paying, maybe you just end up with the wrong mentor. Visit the link below to learn and relearn. Good luck!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/3128#122832967

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Selling Your Pi At Giveaway Price Is Like Selling Your Birthright For Peanuts! / Financial Indiscipline / Enare Yu An Entrepreneur?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.