Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit (910 Views)

Yul Edochie Performs His First Miracle After Opening His Online Church / What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 4:07am On May 08, 2023
adspelite:

Oh lord open his eyes that he may know the truth and that the truth shall make him free I ask in Jesus name. Amen.
You know this prayer of yours is against God who commands that you pray in secret and in hiding, right? undecided
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by adspelite(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
For someone who pretends to have the Holy Spirit, you know absolutely nothing about the Truth of God or His commandments, do you? You seem to revel in disobedience against God as if it is water for you.

Here is a summary of sorts of some of the New Covenant teachings and commandments given by Jesus Christ where prayer is concerned

Ask, Seek, and Knock, in order to receive, find and have the door opened to you Matthew 7 vs 7
Pray continuously. I.e. don't stop asking, seeking, knocking until you have received, found, and had the door opened to you
Matthew 21 vs 22 & Luke 18 vs 1- 8
Avoid vain repetitions because God knows what you want even before you ask Him Matthew 6 vs 7 - 8
Always pray in secret and in hiding Matthew 6 vs 6
Pray the Lord's prayer-Matthew 6 vs 9- 13
Forgive everyone who has hurt or offended you before you pray so your father in Heaven will forgive you your sins- Matthew 11 vs 25 & Matthew 6 vs 12
Always approach God in Humility- Luke 18 vs 9 - 4
Believe that you have received what you ask for and it shall be done for you Matthew 21 vs 22 & Mark 11 vs 24
Ask the Father in the name of Jesus ChristJohn 15 vs 16
If you abide in Him and He, Jesus, abides in you, then He, Jesus Christ, will do whatever you ask in His name John 14 vs 13-14 & john 15 vs 7
Pray for your enemies - Matthew 5 vs 44 & Luke 6 vs 27- 28
Ask God for the Holy Spirit - Luke 11 vs 13 & Matthew 7 vs 11

God does not answer the prayer of sinners, and the prayers of the unrighteous are an abomination to Him. Rather, as Jesus Christ said, those who love Him are, not those who go around mouthing off what they do, but instead, take who submit to and obey His teachings- John 14 vs 23 - 26.. This isn't about attraction at all but instead about the reward of obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the National Constitution in God's special Kingdom of Priests aka the Kingdom of God. undecided

Lord Jesus let your light shine on his life that he may have an understanding of your truth I ask in your holy name. Amen
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 1:13pm On May 08, 2023
adspelite:
Lord Jesus let your light shine on his life that he may have an understanding of your truth I ask in your holy name. Amen
I see now that you worship a different Lord than the one who gave the commandments and teachings I quoted there. undecided
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by adspelite(m): 5:05am On May 09, 2023
Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a Pharisee, and the other was a dishonest tax collector.
The proud Pharisee stood by himself and prayed this prayer: 'I thank you, God, that I am not a sinner like everyone else, especially like that tax collector over there! For I never cheat, I don't sin, I don't commit adultery,
I fast twice a week, and I give you a tenth of my income.'
"But the tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, 'O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.'
I tell you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home justified before God. For the proud will be humbled, but the humble will be honored. Luke 18; 10-14
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 5:07am On May 09, 2023
adspelite:
When I think of the wisdom and scope of God's plan, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth.
I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will give you "Kobojunkie:""mighty inner strength through his Holy Spirit.
And I pray that Christ will be more and more at home in your hearts as you trust in him. May your roots go down deep into the soil of God's marvelous love.
And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love really is.
May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it. Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God. (Ephesians 3 vs14-19)
See delusion abeg! undecided
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by adspelite(m): 5:15am On May 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See delusion abeg! undecided
You will be free from who ever has held you a captive by the grace of God.
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by adspelite(m): 5:20am On May 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I see now that you worship a different Lord than the one who gave the commandments and teachings I quoted there. undecided

If you don't worship Jesus,you are non of his own. And you are a false prophet
Jesus is the Lord of Host.

No wonder you pick offence when someone testify of the goodness of God,
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 5:21am On May 09, 2023
adspelite:
See what indoctrination has rendered a human mind abeg! undecided
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Omotakins(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2023
adspelite:

I will advise you not to engage this person again.
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by adspelite(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2023
Omotakins:
I will advise you not to engage this person again.
May God bless you for this kind advice.
That guy is lost.
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by delkuf(m): 1:57pm On May 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. OP, the passage you quoted has absolutely nothing to do with what you pretend. Rather it has to do with witnessing of God's Truth. When two or three are gathered is another way of restating the Law of 2 or 3 witnesses, a law completely removed from what you attempted to use it for here. undecided

As for answers to prayers, God made it abundantly clear in His Word that He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; their every plea/requests are tainted(made unholy) by their sins and as such an abomination to God. And no amount or your prayer and fasting rituals can make an unrighteous man become righteous, not even if death is involved. So, this your idea of a "Holy Spirit driven" prayer is nothing but a lie cooked up in your imagination. undecided

God only answers the prayers of the righteous --- not to be confused with the prayers of the Holy Spirit. And a righteous man in Jesus Christ is one who has sought and found the Kingdom of God (Holiness), in addition to God's Righteousness, and as such has had all other things --- the benefits and blessings of the Kingdom of God(answers to prayers included) -- added onto him as a result. undecided

As for getting healing, God heals even unbelievers who never ask Him for anything. My first healing experience I had while I was still an unbeliever. And there couldn't have been a holy Spirit then since I was not at all holy to begin with. You see God did say He pours out His mercy on even the wicked and the ungrateful every single day. So why do you need to rope the mention of God's Holy Spirit into your experience when unbelievers pretty much experience the same and they don't claim it meant they too have the Holy Spirit? undecided
must you bring your stupidity to every thread

Why Are Muslims So Mean & Wicked ? / A Man That Says Yes And Nobody Can Say No! / As A Christian Student, What Would You Rather Be Doing During This Long Vacation