Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe (27773 Views)

Can I Postpone My Tithe Till Next Payment? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Donkogbe: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
i have never pay tithe before in my life but i do listen to messages on how this is a way of attracting supernatural blessings from God. this year has been very hard on me and i decided to give tithing a chance which as at now i will never stop paying tithe.

i have a problem of having a track record of how much i make weekly and monthly because i am a freelancer so money can come in anytime, anyday.

tithing has helped me reaslise how much of money has been coming my way and how much i make weekly and monthly because once any money comes in now, i will have to jot down the 10% and by sunday i will transfer them to the church account.

Brothers and sisters my october tithe was 24k meaning i made 240k last month.. i am still amazed because i at the end of every month i usually dnt have any money saved in my account but now putting aside 10% of every income has opened my eyes and i just want to thank God for this great revelation.

266 Likes 24 Shares

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by SIXTEENTH(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
While paying your tithes also remember the less privileged or the orphanage one's around your vicinity,
I think those physically challenged too needs assistance, you can reached out to them too.

God be with you now and always.

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by TemplarLandry: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
You're wise!
Tithing works.

[/i]quote author=Donkogbe post=126735806]i have never pay tithe before in my life but i do listen to messages on how this is a way of attracting supernatural blessings from God. this year has been very hard on me and i decided to give tithing a chance which as at now i will never stop paying tithe.

i have a problem of having a track record of how much i make weekly and monthly because i am a freelancer so money can come in anytime, anyday.

tithing has helped me reaslise how much of money has been coming my way and how much i make weekly and monthly because once any money comes in now, i will have to jot down the 10% and by sunday i will transfer them to the church account.

Brothers and sisters my october tithe was 24k meaning i made 240k last month.. i am still amazed because i at the end of every month i usually dnt have any money saved in my account but now putting aside 10% of every income has opened my eyes and i just want to thank God for this great revelation. [/quote]

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
Donkogbe:
i have never pay tithe before in my life but i do listen to messages on how this is a way of attracting supernatural blessings from God. this year has been very hard on me and i decided to give tithing a chance which as at now i will never stop paying tithe.

Brothers and sisters my october tithe was 24k meaning i made 240k last month.. i am still amazed because i at the end of every month i usually dnt have any money saved in my account but now putting aside 10% of every income has opened my eyes and i just want to thank God for this great revelation.

It does not end at tithe. This is God just showing and proving to you that His Word is truly TRUE!

However, if you don't get what God teaches then this present blessings would cease forever and you might even become an atheists and return and say all the stupidities atheists say.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Righthussle: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Donkogbe:

This is just funny. You're not only happily enriching another man but also deceiving yourself into thinking it is beneficial to do so.

I suspect you're a pastor trying to get more people to start giving you guys free money every month again because I know say plenty people eyes don open. Shishi una no go see from my family again.

Tell your god to collect whatever amount he wants in whatever currency from CBN or World Bank.

Guys stop giving these pulpit bandits your hard earned money. Whoever or whatever made the universe will NEVER EVER need your money for ANYTHING whatsoever.

The moment any human tells you to give any supernatural being money through him or her just know that person is a THIEF.

190 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2023
Righthussle:

This is just funny.

J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by world123: 9:27am On Nov 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It does not end at tithe. This is God just showing and proving to you that His Word is truly TRUE!

However, if you don't get what God teaches then this present blessings would cease forever and you might even become an atheists and return and say all the stupidities atheists say.

Learn to be soft when passing a message. Are you trying to make the OP afraid or what?

There are better ways to pass understanding.šŸ™

18 Likes

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by LordReed(m): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2023
Donkogbe:

So basically the only thing that changed is you increased your spending?

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
world123:

Learn to be soft when passing a message. Are you trying to make the OP afraid or what?

There are better ways to pass understanding.šŸ™

Truthfully, yes.

People are not taught to fear God and neither do they real eyes that God is greatly greatly to be feared. And that even though He is very patient, He still expects us to do our part in the relationship with Him.

And, He has told us what He expects from us and of us and what will happen if we obey/disobey Him.

So I am just trying to warn him what things he should expect for He is not the first to pay tithes and have a blessing.

We are supposed to go through the eye of a needle so how can anyone expect it to be easy?

So, I am just trying to let him face the plain and hard Truth that he may decide whether he truly wants to follow God or that he is just following God because he wants to prosper where God will definitely dump him even faster than lightning leaving him shocked and pondering what happened just as others before him.

People think that God was joking when He Said "No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God.ā€ Like 9:62

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by jaephoenix(m): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y
Jealousy? Really? Jealous of who? The guy wasting his money via tithes?
Iā€™m in my mid forties and haven't tithed a dime but I'm way better than my tithing colleagues and siblings. Matter of fact I loaned my tithing bro money last week.
Who does Elon Musk pay tithes to? Or Gates? Or Buffett? In fact, in the top 10 richest Nigerians, how many of them are Christians, never mind tithe payers.
These guys are just too dumb for me

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Iā€™m in my mid forties and haven't tithed a dime but I'm way better than my tithing colleagues and siblings. Matter of fact I loaned my tithing bro money last week.
Who does Elon Musk pay tithes to? Or Gates? Or Buffett? In fact, in the top 10 richest Nigerians, how many of them are Christians, never mind tithe payers.

It is known that riches is nothing. Even animals have been given riches as experts have lived and died in want.

But the bottomline is we all reap what we sow so live your life as you deem fit.

9 Likes

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by jaephoenix(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It is known that riches is nothing. Even animals have been given riches as experts have lived and died in want.

But the bottomline is we all reap what we sow so live your life as you deem fit.

Stop shifting the goal post. We are talking about your god rewarding tithers with wealth, and nothing else

35 Likes

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Stop shifting the goal post. We are talking about your god rewarding tithers with wealth, and nothing else

You shifted the post saying "Matter of fact I loaned my tithing bro money last week.
Who does Elon Musk pay tithes to? Or Gates? Or Buffett?" Are these about God rewarding tiithers? No.

Thus, let us all reap whatsoever we sow. No one asked you to tithe.

7 Likes

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by jaephoenix(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You shifted the post saying "Matter of fact I loaned my tithing bro money last week.
Who does Elon Musk pay tithes to? Or Gates? Or Buffett?" Are these about God rewarding tiithers? No.

Thus, let us all reap whatsoever we sow. No one asked you to tithe.
Reread the OP's post. It's clearly about Yahweh rewarding tithers

20 Likes

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Reread the OP's post. It's clearly about Yahweh rewarding tithers

See another shift of post. Now you are running to hide under the op after I have answered your response

Clearly, you don't have any intelligent thing to say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by jaephoenix(m): 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See another shift of post. Now you are running to hide under the op after I have answered your response

Clearly, you don't have any intelligent thing to say.

Which question did you answer

13 Likes

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by 1Sharon(f): 1:18am On Nov 03, 2023
Just say you're a pastor and you want people to pay their tithes.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by MightySparrow: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
Righthussle:

This is just funny. You're not only happily enriching another man but also deceiving yourself into thinking it is beneficial to do so.

I suspect you're a pastor trying to get more people to give tithe

How do you mean?
Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 05, 2023
The highest number of billionaires in the world are in China. They never went to church nor pay Tithes.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 05, 2023
1Sharon:
Just say you're a pastor and you want people to pay their tithes.

Leave am make he day market him product. Tithes ko pant ni!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by MorolayoVictor(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2023
God bless you Sir!

1 Like

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Domaining101: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2023
Hallelujah OP, may the name of God be praised. I've made a solemn promise to the lord to never miss paying my tithes, may he continue to bless us abundantly, Amen.

Happy Sunday OP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by aikyg(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2023
Good! In my own case, whenever I send money to my parents I tend to earn more money. It just happens that way; I'll just get money that I was not expecting.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by brian91(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2023
smiley
Should we be honest, and not tryna adjudge whatever true/false biblical reference, NOTHING CHANGES.
If only we could just have a deep reflection on this by fixating more on the true existence of Life and it's goodwill.

5 Likes

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by gentposh: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2023
It will never be tight with a tither

1 Like

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Ishilove: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2023
After I got flogged for deliberately defaulting on my tithes, since them I don't play with tithing. Tithing is deeper than we realise o.

6 Likes

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by kmaster007: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2023
No be one pastor give wife 50M.... Dey play

10 Likes

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Lexusgs430: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2023
Brainwashing...... You don't even need to be good at accounting or keeping figures.......

You don't need to pay tithe, to realise your income ..... Emancipate yourself from religious slavery......

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Bliztzer: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

When your hands are not clean and your heart is full of filth. God doesn't accept such tithe. It is not enough to tithe without holiness, that is what many Christians fall to understand. Obedience first before sacrifice.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by iramure(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2023
To me, you are happily enriching your church owner's purse. Congratulations!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe by Teslahh11: 9:26am On Nov 05, 2023
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Egbe Donates Land For Deeper Life University / How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! / Benefits Of Paying Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.