Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

This Marriage Thing Ehn! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Marriage Thing Ehn! (1324 Views)

‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' / I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / I Am Tired Of This Marriage.. I Want Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Marriage Thing Ehn! by Yujiz(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
So I got married october, 2022 & its been beautiful as the Lord gave me the best of the best...
Thing is My wife had to travel for a short 3-month training, & now the house I had stayed in alone before getting married is now big & so lonely...damn!...

I am missing ma baby

Na so marriage be, dem no gist me say na lyk ds e be o!

8 Likes

Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by Octopusssy(f): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
Pele. You're still in the honeymoon phase

6 Likes

Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by ikeno(m): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
😄😄😄 take am easy wen she cum the nacking will continual
Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by raphroye: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
No be only you brother... I was living alone for over ten years before getting married, now I can't live one week without my wife... The life no balance at all

12 Likes

Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by donbachi(m): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
Avoid bad single friends

2 Likes

Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by garriAndsugar: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
thats nice to hear

3 Likes

Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by T0BY(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by AsomStructures: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
raphroye:
No be only you brother... I was living alone for over ten years before getting married, now I can't live one week without my wife... The life no balance at all

Even the bible said its not good for a man to be alone... God knew that a man would need a companion that's why he made women. Omo see en we need to celebrate these women especially the good/submissive ones

12 Likes

Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by sisisioge: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
Beautiful....nicey.

4 Likes

Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by Dogalmighty17: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
I am the Lord DogAlmighty. Let me make a suggestion to you. Your wife is not around. She will not be for some months. You have an empty house. Should the house stay lonely?

Lo! Behold. Right in your locality are areas where you can access some daughters of Eve. Bring them home and provide them shelter for the night. They will also keep you company. Whatever happens between you people will be added benefit. A man takes advantage of every opportunity. Use this time wisely.

1 Like

Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by BusterG: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
.....wife travelled for "a short 3 month training"

Hmmmm.

You will learn what you will learn, at the right time.😁

Stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by Yujiz(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
ikeno:
😄😄😄 take am easy wen she cum the nacking will continual
Tis not just about nacking bro...

4 Likes

Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by Yujiz(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
raphroye:
Seriously E no balance brotherly....

1 Like

Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by Yujiz(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
AsomStructures:

Even the bible said its not good for a man to be alone... God knew that a man would need a companion that's why he made women. Omo see en we need to celebrate these women especially the good/submissive ones
I concur
Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
Octopusssy:
Pele. You're still in the honeymoon phase

Why evil, lol.

But it is normal... even after many years, it gets really lonely when your partner is gone for long.

6 Likes

Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by efficiencie(m): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
AsomStructures:

Seconded bro. We really need to celebrate, reward and honor our good wives. They over deserve it. In a world where 7 out of 10 ladies are marine spirits you need to celebrate the 30% that are good and submissive. This would encourage more ladies learn from the few.

1 Like

Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by efficiencie(m): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
I am the Lord DogAlmighty. Let me make a suggestion to you. Your wife is not around. She will not be for some months. You have an empty house. Should the house stay lonely?

Lo! Behold. Right in your locality are areas where you can access some daughters of Eve. Bring them home and provide them shelter for the night. They will also keep you company. Whatever happens between you people will be added benefit. A man takes advantage of every opportunity. Use this time wisely.

See demon that crawled out from the pit of hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by JeffreyJunior: 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
BusterG:
.....wife travelled for "a short 3 month training"

Hmmmm.

You will learn what you will learn, at the right time.😁

Stay safe.
What are you insinuating?😄
Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by Acidosis(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
3 months only? Hehe cheesy
Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by pussyeater(m): 1:21am On May 01, 2023
I just hope say nobody dey plunge her for that travel wen she tavel...

1 Like

Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by TheBTCinvestor: 8:28am On May 01, 2023
Yujiz:
So I got married october, 2022 & its been beautiful as the Lord gave me the best of the best...
Thing is My wife had to travel for a short 3-month training, & now the house I had stayed in alone before getting married is now big & so lonely...damn!...

I am missing ma baby

Na so marriage be, dem no gist me say na lyk ds e be o!

This is a good opportunity! Go carry olosho and taste new punny cheesy
Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by Karlifate: 8:48am On May 01, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

TheBTCinvestor:

This is a good opportunity! Go carry olosho and taste new punny cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by Depriest2020: 10:21am On May 01, 2023
I feel your pain bro. Make sure you call, chat, text & Video call her everyday. Tell her how beautiful she is, how much you love her & how lonely the nights has become without her. Tell her you miss her every minute of the day & you can wait to have her back. Always drop her erotic text & emojis for her to see whenever she on her Whatsapp, Telegram & Messenger.

Believe me if you do all that, she will be praying for the program to come to an end for her to return back to you.
Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by Depriest2020: 10:23am On May 01, 2023
Karlifate:

What's the matter between Iya basira & Baba basira?
Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by Karlifate: 10:26am On May 01, 2023
Depriest2020:

What's the matter between Iya basira & Baba basira?

Perfect depiction of how OP's wife will literally grab him by the balls dîck, when she catches him cheating. cheesy
Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by Yujiz(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2023
Depriest2020:
I feel your pain bro. Make sure you call, chat, text & Video call her everyday. Tell her how beautiful she is, how much you love her & how lonely the nights has become without her. Tell her you miss her every minute of the day & you can wait to have her back. Always drop her erotic text & emojis for her to see whenever she on her Whatsapp, Telegram & Messenger.

Believe me if you do all that, she will be praying for the program to come to an end for her to return back to you.
Sure...already doing that..id put in more efforts though..

Many Thanks 4d advice
Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by Yujiz(m): 1:20pm On May 01, 2023
Karlifate:

Perfect depiction of how OP's wife will literally grab him by the balls dîck, when she catches him cheating. cheesy
lol
Not possible cos I Can never cheat on my love!
Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by Divoc19(f): 2:24pm On May 01, 2023
Imagine how partners home and abroad cope.
Marriage! undecided
Re: This Marriage Thing Ehn! by princefrank76: 9:10pm On May 01, 2023
pussyeater:
I just hope say nobody dey plunge her for that travel wen she tavel...

This is not necessary bro!

No come give the hussy bp

(1) (Reply)

The Case Of A Frustrated Young Man / Why Do Brothers Or Sisters Fight? / Is She The Right Woman For Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.