Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan (17053 Views)

Kaduna Govt Seals Al-Azhar Academy Where Student Was Brutalised To Death / FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) / Missing Army General: Tension As Govt Evacuates 383 Taraba Students From Unijos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by Cassandraloius: 6:57am On May 01, 2023
They should update us, what is really happening in Sudan, of all the best countries in the world for scholarship, na Sudan? angry

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:59am On May 01, 2023
Antipob777:
God bless the kaduna state government. Statistics and Data published by the Sudan Bureau of statistics shows that the

South East has 10,548 Nigerians in Sudan

The North has 5255

South West 0

South South 0

But the igbos are all over the Internet abusing the FG.

What are the SE Governors doing to evacuate the igbos in Sudan.

South east ppl went there to do bizness

wat are d muslims doin there?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by Bluntemperor: 7:22am On May 01, 2023
Tolue43:
This is commendable by the state government

What is commendable here,for sponsorship of Scholarships to Sudan,abi? or savings lives of the Students?
What type of learning -in War-turn- Sudan that is not in Nigeria or other African Nations?
It has exposed the true pictures where some of the Northern States put their priorities - religious support, instead of Scientific Innovations,STEM,Space Engineering,etc!.
We need to find out what is in Sudan that is not in other Tertiary institutions!
God will continue to expose enemies of this Country,no matter how clever they may think!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by MrAmbrose(m): 7:26am On May 01, 2023
Anything that is sponsored by the government do have some potholes, maybe it is the cheapest.
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by billyG(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

E
Hell rufia don evacuate him terrorist students back, this is an added advantage to banditry in the norther Nigeria as there will be more sophisticated brain introduce to the group. Now it's to empower them with cows, motorcycles and guns
Imagine what they award person PhD on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by billyG(m): 7:34am On May 01, 2023
Soudan of all places ....how many Soudanese are in Nigeria schooling,are they no Islamic universities in northern Nigeriya?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by Ayosman1: 7:43am On May 01, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Air Peace with immediate effect should move in too and evacuate all Igbo and Eastern nationals in that war zone if any.

Priority should be on the citizens of the old Eastern region especially;

Anambra
Imo
Enugu
Abia
Ebonyi
Delta
Rivers
Akwa Ibom and
Calabar in no particular order.
Special Priority on them too.

When the citizens of these regions are moved out, then you may consider others.

Who told you Delta State was part of the so called old easter region?
This is how many of you write what you don't know, go and study history. Edo/Delta former mid west region, which later metamorphosed as Bendel State was originally part and part so of old west region govern by Awolowo, before we formed the only constitutionally recognised region, "Mid Western region".
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:48am On May 01, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

E
Hell rufia don evacuate him terrorist students back, this is an added advantage to banditry in the norther Nigeria as there will be more sophisticated brain introduce to the group. Now it's to empower them with cows, motorcycles and guns
in all your moves you must show tribalistic habit.
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by Iamzik: 7:48am On May 01, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

E

Just imagine project topic.
Smh

Northern Nigeria will remain the same for another 100 years. Religious zombiesm will not allow the people think straight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by Printerscanner: 7:53am On May 01, 2023
South East governors, go and evacuate your brothers and sisters oooo.

Any Yoruba there should be abandoned and be sacrificed to the Sudanese god of Thunder because Sudan is purely for terrorist training and drugs trafficking, so if you are a Yoruba man there, then tell us what you are doing there. Is it terrorism or drugs you are learning?
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by greatopec: 7:54am On May 01, 2023
bdon12:

since wen did kaduna state start sponsoring to sudan?
If we can uncover all what are politicians are doing with our wealth hen, our remark will be nothing wey musa no go see for gate. Seriously they need to cover their heads in shame for what they have done to Nigeria
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by Printerscanner: 7:54am On May 01, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

E

Tell your own governors too to go and evaluate your brothers distributing hard drugs there
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by SirLakes: 7:57am On May 01, 2023
Scholarship go Sudan

Ogun kiiii una papa
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by greatopec: 8:09am On May 01, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

My friend studied dentistry there , he’s now In Canada 🇨🇦 now
Inside this kind of place? Dey play

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by tnerro1(m): 8:12am On May 01, 2023
Abokiis and Sudan Education self

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by Escarpon(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

E
Although it might not be a good thesis topic, I don't see anything wrong with it as its more about history between 1900 and 1966
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by ruffhandu: 8:22am On May 01, 2023
You all didn't understand why Abike dabiri had to separate Nigerian into their various states of origin, so they would know who to rescue and who to allow to perish there. They know one set of people, if seen there, went for economic reasons, while another set were sent by the government. until equity and fairness is part of this country, nothing will ever work. The people who can speak up have been so marginalized that they are seen as second class citizens. Continue the game.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by Epinbiz(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2023
yeye dey smell
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by Printerscanner: 8:44am On May 01, 2023
ruffhandu:
You all didn't understand why Abike dabiri had to separate Nigerian into their various states of origin, so they would know who to rescue and who to allow to perish there. They know one set of people, if seen there, went for economic reasons, while another set were sent by the government. until equity and fairness is part of this country, nothing will ever work. The people who can speak up have been so marginalized that they are seen as second class citizens. Continue the game.

Are you talking about the set of people that went to Sudan to traffick drugs?
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by GBJakes(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2023
Lorayne:
why will you send Nigerians on a scholarship to Sudan? was it an excursion or an educational scholarship?

Na so our educational system bad reach that Sudan is even considered as a country to send students to?

You asked a very good question, Even though they are mostly from the northern or Muslims.
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by Nobody: 8:56am On May 01, 2023
Antipob777:
God bless the kaduna state government. Statistics and Data published by the Sudan Bureau of statistics shows that the

South East has 10,548 Nigerians in Sudan

The North has 5255

South West 0

South South 0

But the igbos are all over the Internet abusing the FG.

What are the SE Governors doing to evacuate the igbos in Sudan.

This record is very informative. This statistics is a breakdown released by a Sudanese agency. Some Nigerians will blame Nigerian mission in Khartoum for releasing the statistics whereas, that is the global practice in Emergency situation.
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by bdon12: 9:03am On May 01, 2023
greatopec:

If we can uncover all what are politicians are doing with our wealth hen, our remark will be nothing wey musa no go see for gate. Seriously they need to cover their heads in shame for what they have done to Nigeria
Kaduna state that is 50/50 muslim m christians hiding to sponsor people to Sudan?for wat purpose exactly?Islamic studies?
Do they sponsor d Christians too for Religious studies
..no they dont.Something is wrong wit us
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by GreyLaw(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2023
agborodun:
It’s funny that kaduna state government even offered her citizen scholarship to study in Sudan! Well, maybe that’s where the university could give them admission with their result.. I wonder what they are studying there sef.

There are great Islamic universities there. Sufan is a fully Arab and fully African country. I know someone in the UK with a scholarship from Kaduna State. It depends on what they are studying. Most of them in Sudan are studying Islamic courses.
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by ruffhandu: 9:30am On May 01, 2023
Printerscanner:

Are you talking about the set of people that went to Sudan to traffick drugs?
All of them. Some went to learn terrorism, others drug trafficking, and yet others human trafficking.
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by JaceBlaze: 9:39am On May 01, 2023
Scholarship in Sudan.Did I hear right? Yoh hai shocked

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by Espelbengz(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2023
Oga if u don't know something, try to ask and stop exposing your ignorance the more! This generation does not read at all but likes clout chasing online, but empty as usual.
shebi na vawulence be the new intelligence for una nah! No wonder bubu called you folks lazy youths 🤔😉👊

Asswipemod:

The only thing the old "University" is good for is indoctrination for extreme, terroristic Islam.
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by Espelbengz(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2023
What is the coloration btw being radicalized visiting Sudan and schooling in Sudan? Is it everyone who is in Sudan that is radicalized? Or they are also radicalizing Christian students too?
Before you think within your circle in ignorance, schools in Sudan have got standards, that is why Americans, Europeans send their kids/citizens to study there!

It's mind blowing n shocking to know alot of u sit and imagine how backward other countries are without doing a proper analysis, abi na this nonsense buying of degree's in Nigerian institutions make una better pass other climes

Meanwhile, some of the atrocities done by some of our so called pastors is not radicalism abi extremism? 🤔😂 I can already see you from that ****phobia u are coming from..

CondenseMilk:

This is how you guys defend and cover up attrocities by putting up dirty excuses.

Every notable extremist in the world today hàd once visited Sudan.
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by Gaddafih001(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2023
Tntsi:
Even inside war situation, egypt rejects Nigerians.
The green white green passport has almost become a terror.
If at this point of life as a Nigerian, you are pushing for an escoba osama like presidency, especially if you are a traveller, your case is hopeless and helpless.
There’s an intel that some of them are terrorists of BH sect and Egypt don’t want them to step their foot in the land of the pharaohs.
They are reading and planning Jihad both in government and out of government and they saw practical and was shouting.
I thought they could have called what they know how to call and pick up arms.
A student has practical Defence this week but he is already at the Egyptian border wailing.
I just remembered that there Jihad is against innocent people sleeping at night.
They will never confront you if dem know say you carry what they carry.
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by Justbeingreal(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2023
adeniyi65:

grin grin my guy nah they are furthering their Islamic education.
That one dey..
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by ozo13(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Fat lie.

Please stop deceiving people here!

Black people have sufferd enough angry
dey deceive urself.one of my oga daughter is studying medicine in Sudan..she just started I think late last year or early this year.Plenty of my Junior colleagues at work studied medicine/pharmacy/Nursing.Sudan isn't the only options oo.Some were sent to India for medicine and other professional courses as well.Dey play oooo.Most of the Northern political class u think don't know what they doing are a way smarter than some of their southern counterpart to be honest.They send their wards to the best schools in the world so as to be able to compete favourably with others.Am base in the north and I know what am talking about.So all this Islamic knowledge u are talking about though not bad, but that isn't the case.Most are sent out of the country for professional courses.That reminds me, I know of two guys who are christians and both were sponsored by state govt in the core north to study medicine in sudan and are currently back in the country working.I can go on and on my brother.I rest my case
Re: Kaduna Govt Evacuates Scholarship Beneficiaries In Sudan by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 01, 2023
ozo13:
dey deceive urself.one of my oga daughter is studying medicine in Sudan..she just started I think late last year or early this year.Plenty of my Junior colleagues at work studied medicine/pharmacy/Nursing.Sudan isn't the only options oo.Some were sent to India for medicine and other professional courses as well.Dey play oooo.Most of the Northern political class u think don't know what they doing are a way smarter than some of their southern counterpart to be honest.They send their wards to the best schools in the world so as to be able to compete favourably with others.Am base in the north and I know what am talking about.So all this Islamic knowledge u are talking about though not bad, but that isn't the case.Most are sent out of the country for professional courses.That reminds me, I know of two guys who are christians and both were sponsored by state govt in the core north to study medicine in sudan and are currently back in the country working.I can go on and on my brother.I rest my case

You think you are talking with a baby?

I know your type very well because I was also brought up in the core North.

go and inquire on what took asari dokubo to Sudan and the reason why mujahideen was added to his name.

I feel sorry for all of you, anyway I don't blame you guys, poverty is the cause of all this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Post Utme MUST Be Scrapped Completely (5 Reasons) / Nigerian Law School Releases August 2018 Results, Sets Dates For Call To Bar / 44 Kano Students Sponsored By Kwankwaso Graduate From Al Mansoura University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.