Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

How Do I Save My Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Save My Marriage? (653 Views)

How Do I Save My Marriage / Please Help Save My Marriage / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Save My Marriage? by Abemy(m): 8:35am On May 01, 2023
My husband came back home last week while I and the kids were in the living room watching a movie, he quickly sent them to bed

He then called me inside and knelt to start explaining that he had impregnated a woman who is threatening to ruin our marriage unless he agrees to send her abroad.

Upon calculating the cost involved, he felt we could use the money for ourselves and was therefore asking me to forgive him for cheating on me.

Now my problem is I don't know how to tell my husband that the woman is just a chronic liar. I am that confident because I know my husband is medically impotent. However, I am scared I'll lose my marriage if he gets to know that the kids at home are also not his.

Advising him for a DNA test may also affect me too.

How do I stop this woman from destroying our marriage?

Copied
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage? by money121(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2023
Just dey play cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2023
Singing "these hoes ain't loyal" undecided
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage? by Nice2023(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2023
Abemy:
My husband came back home last week while I and the kids were in the living room watching a movie, he quickly sent them to bed

He then called me inside and knelt to start explaining that he had impregnated a woman who is threatening to ruin our marriage unless he agrees to send her abroad.

Upon calculating the cost involved, he felt we could use the money for ourselves and was therefore asking me to forgive him for cheating on me.

Now my problem is I don't know how to tell my husband that the woman is just a chronic liar. I am that confident because I know my husband is medically impotent. However, I am scared I'll lose my marriage if he gets to know that the kids at home are also not his.

This is not your story...when u want to copy people's story,always make reference to their name or the channels in which copied from.

To claim that this story is urs makes me cringe.

I have read this story like 9years ago and I can bet u that,u might still be in primary school then.

Stop plagiarism.
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage? by Wawelexy(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2023
Stop bothering us with Facebook stories...
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage? by Foodqueen(f): 9:31am On May 01, 2023
This one na one of all those Facebook admin fabricated stories.

Anyways, we've seen it in the movies before
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage? by Rokiat(f): 9:41am On May 01, 2023
Two can play that game should be the name of this movie.

You and your husband are really compatible beautiful couple I must say.

May your union last forever.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage? by dayleke: 11:16am On May 01, 2023
We don hear this one so many times joor....
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage? by frozen70(f): 3:29am On May 02, 2023
Abemy:

Copied

I think you should just leave that issue for the woman to have the child

Convince him to invest the abroad money into your own family

He knows he is impotent so when the real time comes that other woman will later take her child to the real biological father

I think the money your husband have, is what the woman is after
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 4:31am On May 02, 2023
"Medically impotent"?? And he's unaware?

The time you spent copying and pasting these IQ-reducing Facebook stories can improve your life if channeled properly.

(1) (Reply)

The Wickedness Of Men / QASA 5KVA Wall Mounted Automatic Voltage Regulator And Stabilizer / How Do You Want Her To Handle This Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.