Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. (2328 Views)

Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by Nobody: 8:49am On May 01, 2023
I had been on this platform for over 10years now ....2019 I started yahoo business ....make a lot of money but currently nothing to show for right now ...I had gone from grace to grace , even way poorer than I used to be before .
I spent my money foolishly ( free money ) ..
Currently I'm battling serious depression .
I lost my car , sold my land , sold all my properties not even a pin I got now.
Even a phone I dont have currently .
Lost my family memebers
My finance of 3 years we just broke up .
Only my mom and dad is my confort in life and they keep praying for me .
My relationship with all my siblings is gone.
Money took control over me and I talked to people badly.
I lost everything absolutely in life.
I'm a disgrace I'm a shame , I'm just 22 years old.
Acholol dealt with me .. Depression had make me started taking drugs ( ice ) even up to cloth on my body I dont have.....
My story is a sad one and each day I sleep off I pray quutely to God I dont wake up ! I wish death would take me away ..
You promising boy that had seen over 150k$ in a space of 3 years ....
I was rude to people I never take advice from people I do things my own way .
I failed completely , everyday I cry In sorrow and pray to God to end my life absolutely .
Only ice ( meth ) right now give me that short time happiness.
I'm lost already , I fell way down from grace to grace to hole infact .
I don't believe in spiritual stuffs or visit voodoo doctors. But I know what is happening to me is spiritual ,I would have offend someone a long time ago .
My depression grows worst everyday I don't call anyone just me and my drugs right now.
I'm thinking of traveling to Uromi Edo state to sell my soul to the devil , even if I have just one year to live but let me become extremely rich .
I'm a disgrace , I'm already dying slowly .
Please I need help .
I'm already given my parents enough high blood pressure cause if they die today its my case that killed them.
Please help me .
I pray God should end my life .
Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by Ahmed0336(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2023
cry
It's not too late to turn to God.
Look for a real man of God to help you.

At 22 you still have life ahead of you, don't lose hope and please do not return to Yahoo.

Btw, you claim to be broke where are you getting money to buy meth? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by AntiWailer: 8:55am On May 01, 2023
so u joined this platform at 12 ?

At 22 u still not learnt any lessons in life. go to uromi, u might be lucky to run mad in the process and u wont be depressed again,

u will still enjoy being high while smoking gutter and dungs, it will be a win win for u.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by Afonjanistan: 8:56am On May 01, 2023
Hurry up. Riff raffs deserve death.
Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by Offpointng: 9:00am On May 01, 2023
Lol when we tell people like you then to desist from Yahoo and face life and live on the work of ur hands, y'all would rather curse us, give all manner of dumb reasons and blame the government to feel right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by advanceDNA: 9:03am On May 01, 2023
U have been on this platform for 10years and u are 22... ok...
Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by Nobody: 9:07am On May 01, 2023
Lies, next!

1 Like

Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by Ofemmanu1: 9:08am On May 01, 2023
Haa. Mr. Nobody.
Upon all your ranting and oppressions. Upon all your woke lifestyle?!
SApa don finally meet you..
You never see anything..
Shege is on it ways to serve you.

2 Likes

Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by illicit(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2023
Many of ur "clients" committed suicide

Why not follow suit

2 Likes

Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2023
U still get money na... u know how much be ice (meth)?... keep enjoying life

2 Likes

Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by MONEY247: 9:32am On May 01, 2023
Make I teach you forex trading,.....
With $50, $100 you can start again....

But not for free.......
Just dm Sha
Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by kingBlaq: 10:00am On May 01, 2023
cooked up story
Big fat lie

1 Like

Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by Efoslala1: 10:14am On May 01, 2023
Eaya
Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2023
So you've been on this platform since age 12,just dey play.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by TrafikWebss: 12:18pm On May 01, 2023
Offpointng:
Lol when we tell people like you then to desist from Yahoo and face life and live on the work of ur hands, y'all would rather curse us, give all manner of dumb reasons and blame the government to feel right.

In fact very dumb reasons they give man. I wonder the kind of fool that is brainwashing them and making them feel like robinhood. You will hear trash like the white took our forefathers for slaves, we are now reaping them back. I hear this trash and I am like undecided
Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by Itulah(m): 12:29pm On May 01, 2023
I had been on this platform for over 10years now ....2019 I started yahoo business ....make a lot of money but currently nothing to show for right now ...I had gone from grace to grace , even way poorer than I used to be before .
Lost my family memebers
Acholol dealt with me .. Depression had make me started taking drugs ( ice ) even up to cloth on my body I dont have.....
My story is a sad one and each day I sleep off I pray quutely to God I dont wake up ! I wish death would take me away ..
I failed completely , everyday I cry In sorrow and pray to God to end my life absolutely .
I don't believe in spiritual stuffs or visit voodoo doctors. But I know what is happening to me is spiritual ,I would have offend someone a long time ago .
My depression grows worst everyday I don't call anyone just me and my drugs right now.
I'm thinking of traveling to Uromi Edo state to sell my soul to the devil, even if I have just one year to live but let me become extremely rich .
Please I need help .
I'm already given my parents enough high blood pressure cause if they die today its my case that killed them.
Please help me .

At the bolded, I don't understand? Who told you is in Uromi, my hometown yahoo boys usually sell their souls to the devil?
Be very careful !!😉😡😡
Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by passmas4u(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2023
Lost my family memebers
I'm thinking of traveling to Uromi Edo state to sell my soul to the devil , even if I have just one year to live but let me become extremely rich .
Please I need help .
Please help me .

Fresh lies…. All these are lies…. You joined Nairaland at 12? U need help yet u want to go and sell your soul to the devil at uromi, you don’t have a phone yet you are on Nairaland typing rubbish, you are broke but can still afford Ice…..Guy, u dey find attention, you don get am. It’s obvious you don’t have work, you have suspended your brain. True true u dey smoke ice, cos not everyone on Nairaland is as gullible as you think to believe every rubbish posted on the platform.

1 Like

Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by Angrygoat: 1:42pm On May 01, 2023
Odeh.150k dollars. Abi na helicopter u buy. Even if u buy 2 venza from copart 20k plus shipping and clearing. U can never go broke. Stupid clout thief. Odeh
Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by Caleb15(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2023
[quote author=Itulah post=122861085]

At the bolded, I don't understand? Who told you is in Uromi, my hometown yahoo boys usually sell their souls to the devil?
Be very careful !!

1 Like

Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by yrhuhfy113: 3:09pm On May 01, 2023
this person's imagination is wildly useless.... spewing lies here won't help.

any logical person will see loop holes in your story sir
Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by Painwontbreakme: 5:23pm On May 01, 2023
Even though your story is hard to believe (like the part were you don't have a phone but you're on here nairaland) I know of lots of people like this. Yahoo will take you from 0 to 100 very quick and when you want to fall, you will fall from 100 to 0 very quick also. If your story is true all I can say is it's never too late to start rebuilding your life. Start making plans today, nobody is a failure.
Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by Ologundudu2020: 9:13pm On May 01, 2023
Lol
Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by Hakkiim0(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2023
Ahmed0336:
cry
It's not too late to turn to God.
Look for a real man of God to help you.

At 22 you still have life ahead of you, don't lose hope and please do not return to Yahoo.

Btw, you claim to be broke where are you getting money to buy meth? undecided
Men of God would make his life way harder
Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by vanitybutiwanti: 10:05pm On May 01, 2023
Angrygoat:
Odeh.150k dollars. Abi na helicopter u buy. Even if u buy 2 venza from copart 20k plus shipping and clearing. U can never go broke. Stupid clout thief. Odeh
you don't know what's happening, people have gotten $1M and gone flat broke, it happens.
Re: Depressed! Yahoo Runined My Life. by sorextee(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2023
This story no add up at all. It is not elaborate enough.

(1) (Reply)

FEMALE Soldier Who Raises Alarm Over S€xual Harassment By Three Senior Military / Cultists Shot A Man To Death In Kwara State (Graphic Video) / 15-year-old Boy Takes His Friend To A Native Doctor For Money Ritual| VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.