Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Adeboye & Wife Folu, Sing For Oby Ezekwesili On Her 60th Birthday (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye & Wife Folu, Sing For Oby Ezekwesili On Her 60th Birthday (Video) (17296 Views)

Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) / Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye & Wife Folu, Sing For Oby Ezekwesili On Her 60th Birthday (Video) by Cheapgadget(f): 8:10pm On May 02, 2023
Paramount01:

How I wish you connect your brain to your mouth before you talk you would have talk better than this

You don't know how far, your brain is frozen so can't waste much typing on you
Re: Adeboye & Wife Folu, Sing For Oby Ezekwesili On Her 60th Birthday (Video) by Imoksp(m): 4:22am On May 03, 2023
Want to have access to any e-book, movies, software, music, websites, publications, and more? I'm your plug. DM me. Terms and conditions apply.
Re: Adeboye & Wife Folu, Sing For Oby Ezekwesili On Her 60th Birthday (Video) by Mide70: 6:41am On May 03, 2023
dele1727:
The same Adeboye and his RCCG that hates
igbos

Na only God know has my people dey think

We have heard a lot of Accusations against Adejare ad his church... From having only Yoruba pastors to support Muslim -Muslim ticket...
Na WA ooo
at times you need to think deeply before spitting trash ... You need to grow up kid!
Re: Adeboye & Wife Folu, Sing For Oby Ezekwesili On Her 60th Birthday (Video) by Efab: 8:42am On May 13, 2023
N

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sites To Download Gospel Songs / #EndSARSMemorial: You Own The Future - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Tells Youths / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.