Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) (21572 Views)

Adeboye & Wife Folu, Sing For Oby Ezekwesili On Her 60th Birthday (Video) / Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by drinoayo: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God Pastor Enoch Adeboye on Tuesday described his life Folu Adeboye as a synonym of efficiency, Igbere TV reports.

Adeboye, 79, said in an Instagram post that his wife would be a synonym of efficiency if he could add to the dictionary.

“If I could add a synonym of Efficiency to the dictionary, it would be @pastorfoluadeboye,” he wrote on her 73rd birthday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRQT7fwlHHF/?utm_medium=copy_link

In another Instagram post, he described her as a “pacesetter across board,” adding that he would continue celebrating God in her life “until the perfect day.”

Adeboye’s wife posted a video on Instagram of pupils in internally displaced persons’ camp celebrating her.

The RCCG leader and his wife lost their child Pastor Dare Adeboye in May.

Dare died in his sleep at the age of 42 in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, where he was based with his family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MNg8y6JPKs

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by ValCon888: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
I don't have a lot of respect for Pastors and G.Os.
But I commend the ones who have long stayed loyal to their wives without any sexual scandal on their names and this man of God is one of them.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by STEWpid(f): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Please, where is the account to sow into the life of Daddy GO?

I won try send money whether e go go.

Modified:
I dedicate this front page to Nairalanders.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by Femmyfestus: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
May we all live long.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
shocked

So he has the mouth to celebrate his wife but he locked it up when TB Joshua died.
No condolence messages, no tributes, no burial attendances not even a social media post acknowledging being aware of TBJ's passing yet he is a servant of Jesus.

And it is this same man we showed an outpouring of love when his son died.

Daddy G.O that can not practice what he preaches by showing love to 'enemies' is that one a daddy G.O?

Daddy G.O that followed in the Occupy Nigeria subsidy protests during GEJ but now calls for prayers for the insecurity problem.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by konkonbilo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by oneble: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
Happy birthday to big mummy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Happy birthday mama.
Meanwhile

Looking for a side income
As a student and low income earners via Afillated marketing

COME LET ME SHOW YOU A SITE THAT PAYS 10K-15K EVERY 2WEEKS WITH or WITHOUT REFERRALS
DM ME ON WHATSAP

Check my signature for digit.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by allanphash7(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mama akwai dadi
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by Sirpaul(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Happy Birthday Mummy GO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by Dozie32(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
Why you no come TB Joshua's burial? Am not happy Sir.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by lasisi69(f): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2021
shocked
ValCon888:
I don't have a lot of respect for Pastors and G.Os.
But I commend the ones who have long stayed loyal to their wives without any sexual scandal on their names and this man of God is one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Happy birthday to mummy Adeboye..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by fitinwell: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by Deala00: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Femmyfestus:
May we all live long.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by wunmi590(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So he has the mouth to celebrate his wife but locked it up when TB Joshua died.
No condolence messages, no tributes, no burial attendances not even a social media post acknowledging being aware of TBJ's passing.

And it is this same man we showed an outpouring of love when his son died.

Tor

Nah their way, nah only God know who dey serve am

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by tobylawal(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dozie32:
Why you no come TB Joshua's burial? Am not happy Sir.

Na by force?

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by Olachase(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
I celebrate with her

Contact Final Solution Computer Engineering for your laptop and desktop solution, we offer home and offices services we base here at ikeja lagos call or whatsapp 08118498991 thanks for your patronage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by ARejj: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Long life and prosperity IJN

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by tillaman(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Long life Momma G.O

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by Siwisheswereesh: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Great!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by Trutherme: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nice

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Happy Birthday Woman of GOD.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Christmas And Xmas / Tomb Of Christ Opened For The First Time In Centuries / Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.