Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Britain Adviser: Ukraine May Have To Start Letting Missiles Through - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Britain Adviser: Ukraine May Have To Start Letting Missiles Through (464 Views)

US Weapons For Ukraine May End Up In Unintended Hands / Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays / Bolton Speaks On Being Sacked As Trump's National Security Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britain Adviser: Ukraine May Have To Start Letting Missiles Through by rottennaija(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2023
Britain advised Ukraine to miss Russian missile strikes so as not to waste air defense reserves.
Military analyst Michael Clarke came on Sky News with his recommendations. He advises the Armed Forces not to waste expensive stocks of air defense equipment, because. this tactic "will help to preserve supplies before the planned counter-offensive in the future"

1 Like

Re: Britain Adviser: Ukraine May Have To Start Letting Missiles Through by Draslo(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This really cracked me tf up. People around me thought I was going bonkers

6 Likes

Re: Britain Adviser: Ukraine May Have To Start Letting Missiles Through by rottennaija(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2023
Draslo:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This really cracked me tf up. People around me thought I was going bonkers
🤣
Re: Britain Adviser: Ukraine May Have To Start Letting Missiles Through by rottennaija(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2023
Virtually all of Africa's natural resources are controlled by just 101 companies

https://twitter.com/Spriter99880/status/1653147544073977858?t=DKdLACgc3oQkVnyL6FA5uA&s=19

1 Like

Re: Britain Adviser: Ukraine May Have To Start Letting Missiles Through by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2023
They know USA patriotic is useless.

1 Like

Re: Britain Adviser: Ukraine May Have To Start Letting Missiles Through by Regex: 5:36pm On May 02, 2023
rottennaija:
Britain advised Ukraine to miss Russian missile strikes so as not to waste air defense reserves.
Military analyst Michael Clarke came on Sky News with his recommendations. He advises the Armed Forces not to waste expensive stocks of air defense equipment, because. this tactic "will help to preserve supplies before the planned counter-offensive in the future"

I don't think there's a counter offensive ever going to happen. They have spoken too much about it that one would doubt the existence.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Adviser: Ukraine May Have To Start Letting Missiles Through by rottennaija(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2023
Regex:

I don't think there's a counter offensive ever going to happen. They have spoken too much about it that one would doubt the existence.

Maybe they will try something. But it will not be successful as the one they had last year. Russia has prepared this time.
Re: Britain Adviser: Ukraine May Have To Start Letting Missiles Through by rottennaija(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2023
Ukrainian forces (currently clinging to about 5% of Bakhmut) have been attempting to demolish several of the high rises on the western edge of the town, but were unable to due to inadequate explosives. This is interesting for two reasons.

Re: Britain Adviser: Ukraine May Have To Start Letting Missiles Through by rottennaija(m): 6:30pm On May 02, 2023
🇺🇦 is bragging about F-16 but what in reality F-16 can do against the opponent with integrated AD, superior interceptors, and air-to-air capabilities? The answer is nothing much. F-16 is an excellent platform but without air superiority and support it is just an expensive toy.
/1

(1) (Reply)

America Declares War On The Middle East In Defense Of Israel And Threatens Iran / Can Putin Become The Next Adolf Hitler / Elon Musk To Zionist Advertisers Boycotting X: "Go F**k Yourself"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.