Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Cassava Is Underrated: Another Special Utility Of Cassava Observed @ Our Hub. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cassava Is Underrated: Another Special Utility Of Cassava Observed @ Our Hub. (376 Views)

Price Update Of RICE And GARRI From Our Hub @ Cross River State / Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) / Estimated Cost Of Farming 1 Hectare Of Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Is Underrated: Another Special Utility Of Cassava Observed @ Our Hub. by LegitWebsites: 8:23am On May 03, 2023
Our DEAR EXCELLENCY,

Otunba Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT);

Cassava is Underrated: Another Special Utility of Cassava Observed @ Our Hub.

DIGITAL WEALTH SECRETS:

Cassava Starch-Water is The MAIN BIG Secret To The Production of EMULSION PAINTS By Multi-Millionairing Firms.

Beautifully; Yesterday - I just Found Out This Beautiful Secret of Natural Cassava being The INTEGRAL COMPONENT For EMULSION PAINT PRODUCTION despite My Over 5 Years of Dedicating My Researches and Studies on CASSAVA.

This Comes As A Beautiful Surprise To Me Because Not One Journal That I've Read Online Reveals This Secret About Cassava.

Hence; It is imperative to say that Many Very Rich People Have Been Keeping This Golden Secret About CASSAVA from Many Other People So that Many people don't compete with them in Business.

This Golden Secret was revealed to Me -" LIFE IN REALITY" as I Scooped and Washed Away Our Cassava Cyanide Water Collector To Store Up The Fermented Starch that has been sedimented inside The Collector for Over 1 Week.

Well, This is GOOD NEWS.

And I Just Couldn't Wait To Share this opportunity To Our Amazing Audience on Nairaland and The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Group.

Omo Mehn;

We have HIT MULTI-MILLIONS.

We Have HIT PURE ORGANIC WASTE-TO-WEALTH MONEY AUTOMATIONS In The FIELD OF AGRICULTURE.

Follow Up To Get Guided.

~ TMOA.

Re: Cassava Is Underrated: Another Special Utility Of Cassava Observed @ Our Hub. by LegitWebsites: 1:49pm On May 05, 2023
My Partner In China And I:

I'm presently heading to Our First 21st Century Cassava Hub for The Continuous Projection of Our Today's Activities.

While We Continue with The Closed Fermentation of The Emulsion Cassava Starch Solvent; I'm presently heading to the Cassava Mill To Begin The Packaging of Our First Batch of Organic Fertilizers Which Should Go Cheaply To Our Local Farmers Across Nigeria.

I bet you didn't know that What People Regard To As Cassava-Wastewater and Is Being Wasted Away By Millions of Farmers Across Africa is Actually The Very Best ORGANIC FERTILIZER Which We IGNORANTLY IMPORT From China At Expensive Prices.

Well; All of This Wasteful Habits and Ignorant Nonsense is About To Stop As We Begin To Sensitize More Youths of Nigeria on Embracing The ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN NIGERIA (ZWOCIN) INITIATIVE.

So, Instead of referring to The Cyanide Liquid Pressed Away From Cassava As "Waste-Water", there is Urgent Need for A Re-sensitization of Nigerian Youths in Particular and African Youths at large.

If You Come Across This Thread By Chance;

Wouldn't It Be Best for You To Take zthe CHANCE To Create Jobs in Your Locality for Other People to benefit from ?

Well; You'll be Finding Out More On This As We Roll On.

For Now; I Zoom Off To The Mill for Our Continuous Progress.

~ TMOA
Re: Cassava Is Underrated: Another Special Utility Of Cassava Observed @ Our Hub. by LegitWebsites: 1:56pm On May 05, 2023
LegitWebsites:
My Partner In China And I:

I'm presently heading to Our First 21st Century Cassava Hub for The Continuous Projection of Our Today's Activities.

While We Continue with The Closed Fermentation of The Emulsion Cassava Starch Solvent; I'm presently heading to the Cassava Mill To Begin The Packaging of Our First Batch of Organic Fertilizers Which Should Go Cheaply To Our Local Farmers Across Nigeria.

I bet you didn't know that What People Regard To As Cassava-Wastewater and Is Being Wasted Away By Millions of Farmers Across Africa is Actually The Very Best ORGANIC FERTILIZER Which We IGNORANTLY IMPORT From China At Expensive Prices.

Well; All of This Wasteful Habits and Ignorant Nonsense is About To Stop As We Begin To Sensitize More Youths of Nigeria on Embracing The ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN NIGERIA (ZWOCIN) INITIATIVE.

So, Instead of referring to The Cyanide Liquid Pressed Away From Cassava As "Waste-Water", there is Urgent Need for A Re-sensitization of Nigerian Youths in Particular and African Youths at large.

If You Come Across This Thread By Chance;

Wouldn't It Be Best for You To Take zthe CHANCE To Create Jobs in Your Locality for Other People to benefit from ?

Well; You'll be Finding Out More On This As We Roll On.

For Now; I Zoom Off To The Mill for Our Continuous Progress.

~ TMOA

We Go Again...!

LOVE Which Is God Almighty - "Guide Us".

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Discover A Profitable Method For Raising Noiler Chickens And Earning Money / Soyabeans Available In Large Qty / What Is Your Favorite Type Of Oil Or Fat You Cook With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.