Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Urgent Advice About This Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent Advice About This Car (556 Views)

Honest Advice About Peugeot 307 / After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice About This Car by Zulele: 2:38pm On May 03, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,
A 2006 Honda Civic was advertised to me at N1.7m.
From the pictures sent to me, the car looks clean but one might not know the hidden problems a second hand vehicle has till you take possession of it.
Although I know all vehicles have their own problems if left unattended to especially if the owner is refusing to fix which in the long run it might generate to major problems.
But I would like to know, what are the common problems of 2006 Honda Civic! Does the tyre detach itself from the body when making a turn, etc? What other common problems one should expect.
Please help a brother before he makes a wrong decision
Re: Urgent Advice About This Car by pitastephen: 10:52am On May 04, 2023
Hi Zulele,

A great and sweet ride to have, the honda civic doesn't have the leg pull issue, rugged and sturdy ride, well balance on the road. use the recommended parts and oils, the ride shall serve your well.

Regards
Re: Urgent Advice About This Car by Michael547(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2023
Zulele:
Dear Nairalanders,
A 2006 Honda Civic was advertised to me at N1.7m.
From the pictures sent to me, the car looks clean but one might not know the hidden problems a second hand vehicle has till you take possession of it.
Although I know all vehicles have their own problems if left unattended to especially if the owner is refusing to fix which in the long run it might generate to major problems.
But I would like to know, what are the common problems of 2006 Honda Civic! Does the tyre detach itself from the body when making a turn, etc? What other common problems one should expect.
Please help a brother before he makes a wrong decision
You have to take an honest professional mechanic to go and inspect the car.....I do professional car inspection incase you need my service....contact me on 08167469103

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Qore Electric Vehicle Charging Station In Lagos Charges Rover / Car Talk / Cars In Nigeria And The Stickers On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.