Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely (4243 Views)

Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) / Russia Cuts Electricity Supply To Finland Over It's Plans To Join NATO (Photos) / Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO (2) (3) (4)

Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Kikeslayer2: 6:51pm On May 03, 2023
Well, when Ukraine launched drone attacks on a Russian fuel dump in Crimea, the Russians responded with a barrage of missiles, air strikes and artillery hits on their critical infrastructure .

The Russians have made it clear from the beginning their objectives are to ensure the liberation of the breakaway regions to the east which hitherto had been under severe genocidal attacks by the Jewish mafiya abd their dense fake Nazis in Azov.

Anytime the mad Jews stray into Crimea or any Russian territory, the Russians respond in kind - 100 folds!

This is the Pavlovian Conditioning that only the mad Jews in Kiev understand - every action they take is met with a direct stimuli from Russia in the form of aerial bombardment.

Now that the psychotic Jews ordered a drone strike on Russian soil and the Kremlin , we expect the Russians to target every command position in Kiev. Its for this reason Zelensky and his band of coke sniffing Jew rats have all fled to neighboring Finland to escape the inevitable shock n awe strikes on their capital and command positions.

https://twitter.com/Spriter99880/status/1653756999962619909

Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by immortalcrown(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2023
Na so him and America dey win the war?

Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Raphaelbrook(m): 7:00pm On May 03, 2023
Lols

Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Kikeslayer2: 8:17pm On May 03, 2023
Biden and Zelensky used "Earth day" to drone bomb a nuclear power plant, the largest in Europe. Trying to meltdown 6 reactors, trying to make Chernobyl times 6. The world's biggest dirty bomb out of a reactor complex the Russians built (and Ukraine didn't pay for), have been in control of for 13 months, and have kept running so Ukrainian civilians, hospitals, etc. could have power. No conventional strategic or tactical value whatsoever.
They wanted to create a giant steaming mess of radioactivity spewing into the atmosphere. landing and poisoning innocents in Finland, Madrid, Tokyo, who knows where. Trying to make it the whole world's problem with an act of nuclear terrorism. Seeking escalation through acts of terrorism. Biden and Zelensky are global terrorists. The whole world is at risk as long as they are in Ukraine. Much higher danger levels than Iran or North Korea.
I used to just want the liberation of the people of Dobass that fight and die alongside the Russians. I now realize that is not enough. Ukraine is too dangerous since Obama and Hillary overthrew the democratically elected government and turned it into an international terrorist state. I'm serious, really think about this. Ukraine needs to be erased and put back under the iron boot of Russia for world security.

Bleep JOE BIDEN. Bleep UKRAINE. DEATH TO UKRAINE. THE SOONER THE BETTER.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Bigboy2221: 8:58pm On May 03, 2023
Fake news he went for a submit

Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by doctokwus: 9:05pm On May 03, 2023
Bigboy2221:
Next time don't just border dignifying such posts with a response.Just use the report button and the moniker would get a lengthy ban aside having the post struck off.

Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by tungamaje: 9:11pm On May 03, 2023
Meaning say he go meet Simon Ekpa face to face. Big man talks with big man be dat

Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Karleb(m): 9:13pm On May 03, 2023
I don't see any difference between Zele and Buhari. He's even worse.

Ukrainian isn't ever going to recover from Russia invasion that could have been avoided.

Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by helinues: 9:23pm On May 03, 2023
One sided faction reportage

Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Kikeslayer2: 9:31pm On May 03, 2023
Bigboy2221:

And he ain't coming back .
Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Kikeslayer2: 9:32pm On May 03, 2023
doctokwus:

Next time don't just border dignifying such posts with a response.Just use the report button and the moniker would get a lengthy ban aside having the post struck off.

Ban for not supporting Jewkraine ?

Osuegbe

Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Bigboy2221: 9:34pm On May 03, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

And he ain't coming back .

Says Who? Is it you? πŸ˜‚

Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Kikeslayer2: 9:41pm On May 03, 2023
As things stand there is no doubt that the Jewish psychopaths in Biden's WH, Kiev are hell bent on ushering a nuclear exchange .

If you have ever glanced through Talmudic Judaism you will understand why these Jews are totally insane and engrossed with bloodshed.

Its apparent that these Satan worshipping Jews are driven by their satanic creed superstition that says that before the Jews can rule the world with their Messiah , a mass burnt offering to their god Lucifer must be carried out.

Most Jews do not believe in the hollowcaust lie . It was a convenient open lie to guilt trip the goyim to grant them Palestine and a free pass to continue their perversion and corruption unchecked.

This war in Ukraine is as much a Jewish war on humanity and also a Jewish civil war between Western Jew Zionists and Russian Chabad Jews who loath everything about Israel and their western counterparts.

But one thing is agreed between the two - a great burnt offering must be carried out.

This is why we are seeing such senseless provocation by Jewlensky and the Jewish maniacs in the Biden WH.

They want to force Russia to deploy tactical nukes and from there activate a nuclear response from the west.
Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Kikeslayer2: 9:41pm On May 03, 2023
Bigboy2221:

Says Who? Is it you? πŸ˜‚

Osuegbe Jew worshipping nigger

You see why no one takes you niggers seriously .
Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by losky83: 9:43pm On May 03, 2023
Kikeslayer2:
Biden and Zelensky used "Earth day" to drone bomb a nuclear power plant, the largest in Europe. Trying to meltdown 6 reactors, trying to make Chernobyl times 6. The world's biggest dirty bomb out of a reactor complex the Russians built (and Ukraine didn't pay for), have been in control of for 13 months, and have kept running so Ukrainian civilians, hospitals, etc. could have power. No conventional strategic or tactical value whatsoever.
They wanted to create a giant steaming mess of radioactivity spewing into the atmosphere. landing and poisoning innocents in Finland, Madrid, Tokyo, who knows where. Trying to make it the whole world's problem with an act of nuclear terrorism. Seeking escalation through acts of terrorism. Biden and Zelensky are global terrorists. The whole world is at risk as long as they are in Ukraine. Much higher danger levels than Iran or North Korea.
I used to just want the liberation of the people of Dobass that fight and die alongside the Russians. I now realize that is not enough. Ukraine is too dangerous since Obama and Hillary overthrew the democratically elected government and turned it into an international terrorist state. I'm serious, really think about this. Ukraine needs to be erased and put back under the iron boot of Russia for world security.I

I WISH YOU A VISIT FROM ARMED ROBBERS THIS YEAR,YOU SHALL ENCOUNTER HERDS ME THIS YEAR,YOU SHALL EXPERIENCE A LOSE OR LOSES THAT WILL TOUCH YOUR HEART THIS YEAR.SAY AMEN.
AFTER YOU EXPERIENCE THIS THINGS THEN YOU WILL NEVER SPEAK EVIL OF ZELENSKY.
THOUSANDS HAVE LOST THEIR LOVE ONES BECAUSE OF PUTIN TRYING TO GAIN TERITORY AT ANY COST
YET YOU SUPPORT HIM TOTALLY.SHAME ON YOU.YOU THINK WHAT YOU SEE ON CNN IS A MOVIE,THE KILLING AND ALL,ITS REAL AND RUSSIA IS DESTROYING A WHOLE COUNTRY BECAUSE OF GREED AND YOU COME HERE TO SAY SHHHT ABOUT JEWS AND ZELENSKY.
TILL YOU DIE,YOU CAN NEVER STAND UP FOR YOUR FATHER OR MOTHER OR WIFE OR CHILDREN IN THE FACE OF CONFRONTATION TALK LESS OF DEFENDING YOUR COUNTRY.
I WISH YOU ALL THE PAINS THE UKRAINIANS HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS YEAR.
Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Kikeslayer2: 9:45pm On May 03, 2023
losky83:
I WISH YOU A VISIT FROM ARMED ROBBERS THIS YEAR,YOU SHALL ENCOUNTER HERDS ME THIS YEAR,YOU SHALL EXPERIENCE A LOSE OR LOSES THAT WILL TOUCH YOUR HEART THIS YEAR.SAY AMEN.
AFTER YOU EXPERIENCE THIS THINGS THEN YOU WILL NEVER SPEAK EVIL OF ZELENSKY.
THOUSANDS HAVE LOST THEIR LOVE ONES BECAUSE OF PUTIN TRYING TO GAIN TERITORY AT ANY COST
YET YOU SUPPORT HIM TOTALLY.SHAME ON YOU.YOU THINK WHAT YOU SEE ON CNN IS A MOVIE,THE KILLING AND ALL,ITS REAL AND RUSSIA IS DESTROYING A WHOLE COUNTRY BECAUSE OF GREED AND YOU COME HERE TO SAY SHHHT ABOUT JEWS AND ZELENSKY.
TILL YOU DIE,YOU CAN NEVER STAND UP FOR YOUR FATHER OR MOTHER OR WIFE OR CHILDREN IN THE FACE OF CONFRONTATION TALK LESS OF DEFENDING YOUR COUNTRY.
I WISH YOU ALL THE PAINS THE UKRAINIANS HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS YEAR.

Another heebo Jew loving nigger

See all your rants and curses on me for not supporting your slave master.

OSU, may all you wrote up there towards ms bounce back on you a hundred fold .

Slave

Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Bigboy2221: 9:47pm On May 03, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Osuegbe Jew worshipping nigger

You see why no one takes you niggers seriously .

Your mother Russia is losing big time day play
Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by losky83: 9:53pm On May 03, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Slave
IF YOU READ YOUR BIBLE THAT IS IF YOU HAVE EVER HAD ONE THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT NO ONE EVER SPEAKS EVIL ABOUT JEWS OR TRIES TO HARM THEM AND ESCAPE THE WRATH OF GOD.I WISH YOU MANY PUTIN LIKE FRIENDS THIS YEAR.BYE BYE
Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by MrAgbako: 9:53pm On May 03, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
As e dey hot nah.
Nah who go come die for Ukraine.
The comedian president Japa
Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Baronthecelebri: 9:54pm On May 03, 2023
Wahala exactly
Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Kikeslayer2: 9:56pm On May 03, 2023
losky83:
IF YOU READ YOUR BIBLE THAT IS IF YOU HAVE EVER HAD ONE THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT NO ONE EVER SPEAKS EVIL ABOUT JEWS OR TRIES TO HARM THEM AND ESCAPE THE WRATH OF GOD.I WISH YOU MANY PUTIN LIKE FRIENDS THIS YEAR.BYE BYE

Spoken like a true slave .

OSU, Jesus Christ declared them as the synagogue of Satan but I don't expect a heathen Ekwensu Jew worshiping slave to understand Christianity .

Zionist slave

Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by losky83: 9:56pm On May 03, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Slave
SORRY I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO WISH YOU BUT TO TELL YOU AS FACT.
FOR INSULTING AND SUPPORTING EVIL AGAINST THE JEWS,YOU SHALL EXPERIENCE THE WRATH OF GOD THIS YEAR.JUST WATCH AND SEE FROM TOMORROW.
IF YOU FEAR GOD,YOU WILL NEVER INSULT THE JEWS.
Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Kikeslayer2: 9:57pm On May 03, 2023
Bigboy2221:

Your mother Russia is losing big time day play

Lolz.

OSU slave, mother Russia is the only one preventing you to be a slave to Judas .

Fools.

Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by losky83: 10:00pm On May 03, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Spoken like a true slave .

OSU, Jesus Christ declared them as the synagogue of Satan but I don't expect a heathen Ekwensu Jew worshiping slave to understand Christianity .

Zionist slave

CHRIST HIMSELF WAS OF JEWISH ORIGIN.SO STUDY UR BIBLE BETTER.CHRIST NEVER CONDEMNED ANYBODY BECAUSE HE CAME TO SAVE AND NOT TO CONDEM.BUT MONKEYS LIKE YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND
Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Kikeslayer2: 10:01pm On May 03, 2023
losky83:
SORRY I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO WISH YOU BUT TO TELL YOU AS FACT.
FOR INSULTING AND SUPPORTING EVIL AGAINST THE JEWS,YOU SHALL EXPERIENCE THE WRATH OF GOD THIS YEAR.JUST WATCH AND SEE FROM TOMORROW.
IF YOU FEAR GOD,YOU WILL NEVER INSULT THE JEWS.

Read the foolishness you wrote .

So Jews are not supposed to be questioned , criticized or called out on their evil against humanity ?

You are a slave and never ever you call yourself a Christian .

A Christian will never ever align with evil .

Your Jewish masters are the most vilest and most evil people to walk the earth

You think the religion these fake Jews practice has any connection to the already corrupted Temple Judaism that Jesus came down hard on ?

You fool.

Tell me why you are not a slave to Judas with this useless statement ?

As i said, that curse you placed on your father will bounce back on you a hundred folds before the end of this month.

God forsaken OSU pig

Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Guestlander: 10:03pm On May 03, 2023
Kikeslayer2:
I used to just want the liberation of the people of Dobass that fight and die alongside the Russians. I now realize that is not enough. Ukraine is too dangerous since Obama and Hillary overthrew the democratically elected government and turned it into an international terrorist state. I'm serious, really think about this. Ukraine needs to be erased and put back under the iron boot of Russia for world security.

What a load of rubbish.
Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by losky83: 10:06pm On May 03, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Read the foolishness you wrote .

So Jews are not supposed to be questioned , criticized or called out on their evil against humanity ?

You are a slave and never ever you call yourself a Christian .

A Christian will never ever align with evil .

Your Jewish masters are the most vilest and most evil people to walk the earth

You think the religion these fake Jews practice has any connection to the already corrupted Temple Judaism that Jesus came down hard on ?

You fool.

Tell me why you are not a slave to Judas with this useless statement ?

As i said, that curse you placed on your father will bounce back on you a hundred folds before the end of this month.

God forsaken OSU pig
HAHAHAHAHA FROM YOUR RESPONCE I CAN FEEL YOUR HEART VIBRATING IN FEAR KNOWING YOUR END IS NEAR HAHAHAHAHA.
Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Kikeslayer2: 10:07pm On May 03, 2023
losky83:
CHRIST HIMSELF WAS OF JEWISH ORIGIN.SO STUDY UR BIBLE BETTER.CHRIST NEVER CONDEMNED ANYBODY BECAUSE HE CAME TO SAVE AND NOT TO CONDEM.BUT MONKEYS LIKE YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND

OSU heathen pig, Christ was never a Jew .

Christ was from Nazareth. A small village in Israel .

He never identified as a Jew of the two major sects under the Sanhedrin.

Christ was from the Essene sect and did not subscribe to Temple Judaism and the ritual cleansing and sacrifice.

He never subscribed to the Oral Laws as pushed by the satanic Sanhedrin.

You know nothing about Christ .

If Christ was a Jew, why have Jews been at the forefront fighting and attacking Christianity ?

A fool like yourself think Jews are allies to Christians when this is never the case.

Jews have been the earliest, most staunchest and longest persecutors of the church.

I don't blame you heathen fools of the yeast. A banza race that one idiot from nowhere will come and deceive you into Zionism by claiming you are Jews.

Fools

Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Kikeslayer2: 10:09pm On May 03, 2023
Guestlander:

What a load of rubbish.

I am amazed by you osus on how you suddenly switched support from Russia and Putin to Jewlensky and Biden all because your slave masters are waging war against Russia.

Idiots you are .

Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by losky83: 10:11pm On May 03, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

OSU heathen pig, Christ was never a Jew .

Christ was from Nazareth. A small village in Israel .

He never identified as a Jew of the two major sects under the Sanhedrin.

Christ was from the Essene sect and did not subscribe to Temple Judaism and the ritual cleansing and sacrifice.

He never subscribed to the Oral Laws as pushed by the satanic Sanhedrin.

You know nothing about Christ .

If Christ was a Jew, why have Jews been at the forefront fighting and attacking Christianity ?

A fool like yourself think Jews are allies to Christians when this is never the case.

Jews have been the earliest, most staunchest and longest persecutors of the church.

I don't blame you heathen fools of the yeast. A banza race that one idiot from nowhere will come and deceive you into Zionism by claiming you are Jews.

Fools
HAAAAAAAAHA LETS SEE WHO GETS TO SEE THE LAST DAY OF THE YEAR HAHAHAHAHA.YOUR END IS NEAR.I CAN SEE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by Kikeslayer2: 10:11pm On May 03, 2023
losky83:
HAHAHAHAHA FROM YOUR RESPONCE I CAN FEEL YOUR HEART VIBRATING IN FEAR KNOWING YOUR END IS NEAR HAHAHAHAHA.

Fear?

God there is no hope for an OSU

You people are destined slaves with no redemption.

I curse your slave masters and they shudder and not me.
Re: Zelensky Runs To Finland , To Stay There Indefinitely by losky83: 10:14pm On May 03, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Fear?

God there is no hope for an OSU

You people are destined slaves with no redemption.

I curse your slave masters and they shudder and not me.

WE ARE ALL LAUGHING AND WATCHING YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA .

Whatsapp Chat Between An American And His Iranian Friend About The WW3 / Marijuana : Washington And Colorado Back Recreational Use / 9-year-old Boy, Stripped, Tied To A Tree, And Whipped For Missing School

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58