Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Three Of The Five Suspects In The Absu Gang Rape Have Been Arrested ! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Of The Five Suspects In The Absu Gang Rape Have Been Arrested ! (1436 Views)

3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) / YFM Host, Ada Kidnapped, Abductors Post Gang-Rape Pictures On Her Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Of The Five Suspects In The Absu Gang Rape Have Been Arrested ! by thunderboy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2011
Three of the five suspects in the Abia State University (ABSU) Gang Rape have been arrested by the Nigerian authorities! The Nigerian police in Abia State said today the suspects are presently in police custody. Abia Commissioner of Police, Bala Abdullahi Hassan, confirmed the arrest saying police detectives in the state made the arrest last night. The Police did not reveal the names of those arrested but elombah.com had
published the names of the rape suspects as:
1. Ifeanyi Justin Ogu
2. Jonah Uche (final or extra year accountancy)
3. Zaki (resides in Duberville Lodge, ABSU)
But last night an informerĀ  gave us the name of another suspect; Wiston Okoye Chinonso
, ECULAW GROUP is offering N250,000 in reward for information leading to the location of and access to the young woman shown in the video as the victim of the gang rape. All information shall be treated as confidential and should be sent to Eculaw@yahoo.com or editor@elombah.com . Family members of the girl, members of the police force, journalists and any other person are included as potential recipient of this reward.

Source: http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8261:3-arrested-in-the-absu-gang-rape-caseone-more-suspect-named&catid=3:newsflash&Itemid=57

Justice must prevail !!!
Re: Three Of The Five Suspects In The Absu Gang Rape Have Been Arrested ! by Odunnu: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2011
Sweet news
Re: Three Of The Five Suspects In The Absu Gang Rape Have Been Arrested ! by pkv(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2011
Too bad if not 2 worse, they shuld buried alive in a pit filled wit soldier ants
Re: Three Of The Five Suspects In The Absu Gang Rape Have Been Arrested ! by obowunmi(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2011
I wouldn't mind setting them on fire to be burned alive and then lynched.
Re: Three Of The Five Suspects In The Absu Gang Rape Have Been Arrested ! by Natasha2(f): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2011
great news
Re: Three Of The Five Suspects In The Absu Gang Rape Have Been Arrested ! by pkv(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2011
U myt b suprised whose kids r involvd in d act
Re: Three Of The Five Suspects In The Absu Gang Rape Have Been Arrested ! by james1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2011
What is full story?did these guys just got hold of the gal and raped her or she was doing it with one of them and others took their unwanted stead.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! My Friend Was Raped By Four Guys Now She's Pregnant / S H C K I N G : Anambra Villagers Kill Two Brothers While Burying Their Sister / I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.