Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) (27575 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Mantilla(m): 12:43pm On May 04, 2023
Happy birthday..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 12:43pm On May 04, 2023
I USED TO FVCK HER BACK IN DA DAY

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 12:43pm On May 04, 2023
Genny is the Beyoncé of the Nigerian entertainment industry. 🌟

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by ibkayee(f): 12:48pm On May 04, 2023
❀️

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Dsimmer: 12:50pm On May 04, 2023
Fine vampire.. Looks like Modela in a way. happy birthday to her..

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by drimzsmoke(m): 12:50pm On May 04, 2023
eepeepook:
You no sabi am reach me. I know the colour of her favourite panties.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Weyrey
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by TippuTip: 12:53pm On May 04, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ39Lzih0xE

Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji, on Thursday reposted a video of herself cutting a birthday cake.

The actress, who marked her birthday on Wednesday, May 3, also reposted some birthday wishes she received from her colleagues on her Instagram story on Thursday.

Nnaji was on Wednesday celebrated by her colleagues and fans despite her absence from social media.

But on Thursday morning, she returned to Instagram to repost birthday wishes and share a dancing video of herself with her birthday cake.

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1654004701073924096

Shey she with Mikano Papay still dey kpansh ni? Backdoor things lol...those were the good old daysgrin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 12:55pm On May 04, 2023
PinUp:
Happy birthday to her but I think she should be more than 44. All the actors and actresses of that time are in their 50s and early 60s now.

You must be a kid, obvious from this your post. Anyway, she's 44.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Felix6: 12:55pm On May 04, 2023
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by cezarman(m): 12:56pm On May 04, 2023
Fkforyou:
Naija people and wahala.

Them being talk say she get mental health issues hence her absence from social media

We no sabi mind our Business for this country.

Happy Birthday to my MILF.

Cheers baby.

I didn't even know this until now.

You too don go far for amebo matter small oh tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by olabrinks(f): 12:57pm On May 04, 2023
So pretty and youthful.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by tolexy007(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2023
eepeepook:

bad boy

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Mrfeel: 1:06pm On May 04, 2023
Antipob777:
Her old age has shown. She misused her youthful age the reason she never got married.

Olosho no be work.

Nonsense
Why is the richest black woman Oprah Winfrey not married ? Village boy mentality
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by sprints1: 1:12pm On May 04, 2023
So i no later see this girl knack. So I no later see her great beyond. Been they think na me she go end up with. Maybe I still fit see her b4 she enter 50.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Inyaky(f): 1:17pm On May 04, 2023
Antipob777 Her old age has shown. She misused her youthful age the reason she never got married.

Olosho no be work.

Nonsense

Old age is a blessing and I'm sure you don't wish to die young, and I hope you know married is not a ticket to happiness or heaven.

please remind your olosho mother and the olosho man that impregnated her that 'olosho no be work

Non sense lowlife

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Arizoner: 1:20pm On May 04, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Forced cake. I know her very well, too private to the core. Not that she's not approachable but her character speaks volume for other ladies to emulate.
have you fΓΉcked her b4
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by WorldRichest: 1:20pm On May 04, 2023
eepeepook:
What color is that?

A. Blue
B. Yellow
C. Rainbow multicolor
D. Red

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Arizoner: 1:21pm On May 04, 2023
eepeepook:
she dey suck dick?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by WorldRichest: 1:22pm On May 04, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
I USED TO FVCK HER BACK IN DA DAY

Yes, until you woke up from dreams
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Arizoner: 1:24pm On May 04, 2023
Sultty:
[b][i] still my milf, make she just wrap her mouth round my giant
dick size?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 1:24pm On May 04, 2023
WorldRichest:

Yes, until you woke up from dreams

ODE

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by GreatrAnalyst: 1:27pm On May 04, 2023
PinUp:
Happy birthday to her but I think she should be more than 44. All the actors and actresses of that time are in their 50s and early 60s now.

She is actually 44.
Born in 1979.
Her age has been in the open domain ever since.

The actors of that time you referred to being other than her means that she got into limelight quite early.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Arizoner: 1:28pm On May 04, 2023
Fkforyou:
Naija people and wahala.

Them being talk say she get mental health issues hence her absence from social media.

We no sabi mind our Business for this country.

Happy Birthday to my MILF.

Cheers baby.
you fΓΉck milfs?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Arizoner: 1:32pm On May 04, 2023
Mindlog:

Her daughter is way "older" than you.....so quit the "poetry".
is it true her daughter was product of rape?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by GEEBITE: 1:38pm On May 04, 2023
48 real age. Her daughter that she gave birth to in 1993 would be 30 this year.
youngberry001:
44years mehnnn Gene senior me ooh

and she's still looking cute,,,,HBD to her

#military

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Mindlog: 1:46pm On May 04, 2023
Arizoner:
is it true her daughter was product of rape?

Go and ask the police, if her family reported a case of rape in regards to her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by BigBen23(m): 1:54pm On May 04, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ39Lzih0xE

Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji, on Thursday reposted a video of herself cutting a birthday cake.

The actress, who marked her birthday on Wednesday, May 3, also reposted some birthday wishes she received from her colleagues on her Instagram story on Thursday.

Nnaji was on Wednesday celebrated by her colleagues and fans despite her absence from social media.

But on Thursday morning, she returned to Instagram to repost birthday wishes and share a dancing video of herself with her birthday cake.

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1654004701073924096

Fine Wine
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Truthsoldier(m): 1:54pm On May 04, 2023
N3TRAL:
Anything my sweetheart, Genevieve Nnaji, does is right.

Anytime you're in distress , please call on me πŸ‘‘ Genevieve. I'm willing to give my life to save yours!

I'm not Superman or Batman. I'm Your-man, your superhero.

Give me the chance to go on my knees and lick your feet, Gracious lady.

I have a gallery of your pictures that I've been glued to since morning. You're a Goddess. You deserve happiness, joy, peace, love. You deserve every good thing.

Words cannot sufficiently express how I feel about you πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Goan rest Dr Cruise

'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi / Time 100: Buhari, Ezekwesili, Shekau, Adichie Make Most Influential People List / Rita Dominic In Striped Top & Black Skirt (Pictures)