Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) (27579 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by eepeepook: 1:57pm On May 04, 2023
Arizoner:
she dey suck dick?
No. She finds it disgusting. One can always pay her to.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by eepeepook: 1:58pm On May 04, 2023
WorldRichest:

What color is that?

A. Blue
B. Yellow
C. Rainbow multicolor
D. Red
A. It has a chocolate bar drawn in front.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by nams77: 3:26pm On May 04, 2023
[quote author=N3TRAL post=122924065]Anything my sweetheart, Genevieve Nnaji, does is right.

Anytime you're in distress , please call on me πŸ‘‘ Genevieve. I'm willing to give my life to save yours!

I'm not Superman or Batman. I'm Your-man, your superhero.

Give me the chance to go on my knees and lick your feet, Gracious lady.

I have a gallery of your pictures that I've been glued to since morning. You're a Goddess. You deserve happiness, joy, peace, love. You deserve every good thing.

Words cannot sufficiently express how I feel about you πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•[/quote
How I wish I can feel about a lady like this
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Dchampion65: 4:31pm On May 04, 2023
eepeepook:
You no sabi am reach me. I know the colour of her favourite panties.

Clean the stain on your lips
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Geneh411: 4:39pm On May 04, 2023
Guy, all this epistles for someone who doesn’t know you or anything about you. You could just wish her happy birthday and pass... una go just dey jonze online
N3TRAL:
Anything my sweetheart, Genevieve Nnaji, does is right.

Anytime you're in distress , please call on me πŸ‘‘ Genevieve. I'm willing to give my life to save yours!

I'm not Superman or Batman. I'm Your-man, your superhero.

Give me the chance to go on my knees and lick your feet, Gracious lady.

I have a gallery of your pictures that I've been glued to since morning. You're a Goddess. You deserve happiness, joy, peace, love. You deserve every good thing.

Words cannot sufficiently express how I feel about you πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Nike44(f): 4:40pm On May 04, 2023
Happy birthday Genevieve,

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Postinor: 4:52pm On May 04, 2023
MzErica:
She's washed. Happy birthday to her though.
what do you mean
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Philosophic: 6:36pm On May 04, 2023
Happy birthday to you, πŸŽ‚ Ms Genevieve. Beautiful lady,
great Actress.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2023
Happy birthday. Kor Iye grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by stevups(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2023
Old Cargo werey
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 8:33pm On May 04, 2023
Fine lady
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Babastrong(m): 10:01pm On May 04, 2023
She takes 4yrs senior me but i am appear very younger than her(like 25 : 44). i always envy your beauty but my wife tries no be small. Happy Birthday sis!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by todugo(m): 12:52am On May 05, 2023
When you;(1) mind your business,(2) no comparism (3)and worry less of what other people think of you, the end result is joy, success, and youthfulness.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by nesphil(m): 1:19am On May 05, 2023
HBD Ma'am

MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ39Lzih0xE

Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji, on Thursday reposted a video of herself cutting a birthday cake.

The actress, who marked her birthday on Wednesday, May 3, also reposted some birthday wishes she received from her colleagues on her Instagram story on Thursday.

Nnaji was on Wednesday celebrated by her colleagues and fans despite her absence from social media.

But on Thursday morning, she returned to Instagram to repost birthday wishes and share a dancing video of herself with her birthday cake.

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1654004701073924096
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by Snapdrag0n: 8:47am On May 05, 2023
Atiku baby mama
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by sodiamond: 6:29am On May 06, 2023
PinUp:
Happy birthday to her but I think she should be more than 44. All the actors and actresses of that time are in their 50s and early 60s now.

Exactly my dear. She should be around 48. She reduced her age
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by sodiamond: 6:32am On May 06, 2023
GEEBITE:
48 real age. Her daughter that she gave birth to in 1993 would be 30 this year.
You are right

Tchidi Chikere: "I Don’t Believe In Biafra As A Geographical Entity” / Mercy Aigbe Rewards Fan With #10,000 For Predicting The Color Of Her Outfit. / Banky W Still Buys Flowers For Adesua Etomi