Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Fcmb Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fcmb Test Format (1021 Views)

FCMB Test Invite, Who Else!!!!! / Fcmb, Test Result Is Out / Fcmb Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fcmb Test Format by Urchlady(f): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2007
Please does anyone in the house have an idea about FCMB Test Format. I just submitted my c.v thru an insider and i'm hpful i'l b invited soon for the Test. Pls helpppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fcmb Test Format by clemosa200(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2007
i av som info on their txt formant.but can u help submit my cv or still were did u submit?
Re: Fcmb Test Format by olawasco: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2007
@clemosa, if you have the answer to her question, why not tell her by giving out the test format.

secondly, she made it clear that an insider did the submission for her, yet you are still asking with out giving her the test format, i just wonder. yurk, angry
Re: Fcmb Test Format by clemosa200(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2007
olawasco,i really want to know whic of the branch.she sould hav told d house were she did d submition.if u know it plz help me wit it
Re: Fcmb Test Format by obyann(f): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2007
@clemosa200,
an insider can submitt her CV to any branch or better still through a senior staff. Please give her the format and be your brothers keeper. She might be of help to you tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Get It Right:vacancies For Fresh Graduates / Us Visa Loterry / Online Paid Jobs And Investment Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.