Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Shooting In Moultrie, US: Shooter kills his Mother, Grandmother, Commits Suicide - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shooting In Moultrie, US: Shooter kills his Mother, Grandmother, Commits Suicide (32176 Views)

US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg / Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting In Moultrie, US: Shooter kills his Mother, Grandmother, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 9:07am On May 05, 2023
Entimz:
In cases of Nigeria the criminals are not known UGM...But in these cases the criminals are known

You people are just unfortunate idiot seriously. Ahahaha at this point I'm begining to think you people just hate Nigeria for nothing. A killer will walk into a school in the US, kill 25 people in a day, and you people will still find a way to justify it. I think it's only a bad news if it happen in Nigeria. If this kind of a thing happen in Nigeria, scientists like Ibeokehie would have dropped one or more research paper that says 92% of Nigerians will die before the age of 42. But people like that will Avoid this thread like a plaque. One day, people will stop taking y'all serious. 1stGenAmerican isn't here to defend this news as a lie because this kind of thing can never happen in the US
Re: Shooting In Moultrie, US: Shooter kills his Mother, Grandmother, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 9:09am On May 05, 2023
Brown2012:

While in your country terrorism has been ravaging you for more than 10years, with your sisters and mother's been raped like slaves. If Nigeria was close to half of what America has, there won't be a drug baron as a president and a terrorist as his vice. Keep fooling yourselves, a blind Nation castigating a Nation with dust in it's eyes.

Ok
Re: Shooting In Moultrie, US: Shooter kills his Mother, Grandmother, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 9:12am On May 05, 2023
younowell:
For all those mofos critiquing Ihordspy for what he wrote, y'all are deluded and need a mental libration. I wish y'all any family members get caught up in those cross fire since y'all suffering from Stockholm syndrome and refuse to be heal with no single respect for the motherland.
Imagine all these shit going on in us but you'll hardly see us citizens on social media condemning their country or see them Japa to another country. Anyway thank goodness for those that God's open there eye to see what bullshit the US really is... you just have to look up for there stories on the internet, if you will.

Ibeokehie ednut1, these people will not see a thread Like this. But the moment it happen in Nigeria that's when you'll see speculation like "we've told y'all that Nigeria is doomed". LoL, awon hypocrite
Re: Shooting In Moultrie, US: Shooter kills his Mother, Grandmother, Commits Suicide by ednut1(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2023
Tadadobe:

Ibeokehie ednut1, these people will not see a thread Like this. But the moment it happen in Nigeria that's when you'll see speculation like "we've told y'all that Nigeria is doomed". LoL, awon hypocrite
https://www.nairaland.com/7677420/shooting-moultrie-us-shooter-kills#122934449 i already commented here. Get something doing with ya life. My current workplace has its HQ in USA and if opportunity arises to move. I will move there. Hit ya head on the wall. My colleague in USA make more than us in Canada. All these shootings cant deter me.
Re: Shooting In Moultrie, US: Shooter kills his Mother, Grandmother, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 10:05am On May 05, 2023
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/7677420/shooting-moultrie-us-shooter-kills#122934449 i already commented here. Get something doing with ya life. My current workplace has its HQ in USA and if opportunity arises to move. I will move there. Hit ya head on the wall. My colleague in USA make more than us in Canada. All these shootings cant deter me.

I saw this tweet, and I have already slammed my head into a brick wall 😞. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction ednut, I'm not taking this lightly.

It's probably 5:04AM (at least where I am in Toronto) or 4:03AM In some part of Canada, why ain't u sleeping? Abbi the heat is too much?
Re: Shooting In Moultrie, US: Shooter kills his Mother, Grandmother, Commits Suicide by EvangelistChuks(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2023
Demons manipulating souls to perpetrate evil. As it is developing nations so it is in the developed ones. The difference is that the demons in developed nations are enlightened and more sophisticated.
Re: Shooting In Moultrie, US: Shooter kills his Mother, Grandmother, Commits Suicide by Litmus: 11:32am On May 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyXmFtpqZBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYzxm0U5Qmw

Michael Jackson impersonator strangled to death in a USA tube train a couple of days ago. It is fascinating how some white dudes were holding the helpless weak looking black guy's hands, ostensibly to stop him saving himself, as the Hispanic strangled him to death. In America it sometimes seem as if there's a coalition of Whites, Hispanics and Asians against blacks over there in the USA. It is also fascinating to hear the news readers say, Vasquez, the Hispanic murderer of the Michael Jackson impersonator, is waiting to see if he will face charges undecided
Re: Shooting In Moultrie, US: Shooter kills his Mother, Grandmother, Commits Suicide by Major7: 11:52am On May 05, 2023
osmosis101:

No dey do lyk dat.
No dey use emotion.
Stand up and hustle.
Atleast u not a small kid u got 'offspring'.so,forget... With wat i jus read,nobody will help

Tell that to the fake guy posing as faith and not me.im not the one begging ok
Re: Shooting In Moultrie, US: Shooter kills his Mother, Grandmother, Commits Suicide by ednut1(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2023
Tadadobe:

I saw this tweet, and I have already slammed my head into a brick wall 😞. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction ednut, I'm not taking this lightly.

It's probably 5:04AM (at least where I am in Toronto) or 4:03AM In some part of Canada, why ain't u sleeping? Abbi the heat is too much?
i woke up to piss😏
Re: Shooting In Moultrie, US: Shooter kills his Mother, Grandmother, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 05, 2023
Fstar1:

Who gives the guns to the people

The law!

You mentioned "People kill people" Meaning the people are the problem, Right?

So why then do you have to arm the problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dirty December In Philippine As Typhoon Phanfone Kills 28 People / Man Points Gun At Argentine Vice President In Assassination Attempt (Video) / Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.