Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Arabic Invasion!, It Has Started - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arabic Invasion!, It Has Started (1040 Views)

Belgian MP: 'Muslim Immigration To Europe Is A Trojan Horse Invasion' / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arabic Invasion!, It Has Started by Joagbaje(m): 12:06am On Sep 25, 2011
Re: Arabic Invasion!, It Has Started by Sweetnecta: 5:11am On Sep 25, 2011
What will make a man call another man his Creator? This is pure madness.
And Jesus will say to them; "I never knew ye".
Re: Arabic Invasion!, It Has Started by Azibalua(f): 5:43am On Sep 25, 2011
The rhapsody is chaining lives everyday,I can't wait to see it spread throughout the Arabic nations,most of them have lived a lie for a long time, now that light has come, the darkness has no choice but to vamoose. Praise God
Re: Arabic Invasion!, It Has Started by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 25, 2011
Azibalua:

The rhapsody is chaining lives everyday,I can't wait to see it spread throughout the Arabic nations,most of them have lived a lie for a long time, now that light has come, the darkness has no choice but to vamoose. Praise God

pls explain, what is light and what is darkness according to your post above?
Re: Arabic Invasion!, It Has Started by Sweetnecta: 6:31am On Sep 25, 2011
nothing good ever started because of any religion except in the case of Islam.

Arabs and Muslims under the banner of Islam conquered the world, liberated women from being owned to owners.
Under Islam, backward people excelled in all fields of knowledge and cultured the world.

The jews did not experience any progress based on their religion.
The christans did not experience any progress based on their religion.

What lies lived by Muslims of the arab world when they say Lord is One God?

Contrast that to the "truth" that the christians world lives saying God is 3 persons, each is complete as individual God, but all are still One God.

I often say that what has kept me grounded from youth to this age, is Islam. Is that the lie and darkness?
Re: Arabic Invasion!, It Has Started by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2011

Lol.

Islam good    Sorry let me take another look at what you said, Islam good 

Now I know you have lost it, Islam is a bad as bad can be and if SATAN can be found anywhere, Mecca will be the right place to go looking for him.

Islam is not only bad but it is sickening to the sane man.

A religion started by a child molester, wife snatcher and warmonger is now good !!!!

This is the height of delusion and almost bordering on madness !!

Arabs and Muslims under the banner of Islam conquered the world, l

Which world did they conquer   grin grin grin grin

Middle east and some parts of Spain is now the world, you have lost it brother.

After Europe twice stopped you in france and then cut of the head of ISLAM in Turkey , destroying the caliphate  grin

iberated women from being owned to owners.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No comment here, it is there for all to see !!

Under Islam, backward people excelled in all fields of knowledge and cultured the world.

So how come you dress , walk and talk like stone age Arabs.

Even the modern Arabs in Egypt , Syria and Lebanon laugh at your backwardness, behind your back.

The JEWS wipe Muslims with the floor when it comes to anything science or technology, so let us not even go there.

Without Christians, you will never know what the Internet is talk less of using a mobile phone.

yeah God is one, and yet they kill, violation, pillage and lie through their teeth. Please keep your dead religion and false prophet Mo to yourself.

ALLAH and his daughters cannot save you !!!

1 Like

Re: Arabic Invasion!, It Has Started by PastorKun(m): 11:28am On Sep 25, 2011
Azibalua:

You are right rhapsody is chaining loads of people to the false, evil, greedy and manipulative doctrines of Oyakhilome everyday.
Re: Arabic Invasion!, It Has Started by aurenflani: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2011
Yes Islam is good that's why Muslim leaders don't have the ignominious history of burning people at the stake, killing millions within the shortest possible time like the two world wars. That is the reason why we don't have Muslim clerics who do not believe in parts of the Qur'an like the christians have, Roman Catholics versus Protestants. That is why we do not have gay clerics in Islam. That is why we do not have , and the lists goes on!!!
Re: Arabic Invasion!, It Has Started by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2011
aurenflani:

Yes Islam is good that's why Muslim leaders don't have the ignominious history of burning people at the stake, killing millions within the shortest possible time like the two world wars. That is the reason why we don't have Muslim clerics who do not believe in parts of the Qur'an like the christians have, Roman Catholics versus Protestants. That is why we do not have man-lover clerics in Islam. That is why we do not have , and the lists goes on!!!

Lol. Are you kidding me ?

Anyway let us come back to Muhammad, because ISLAM is about Muhammad.

Muhammad was a violent man , as simple as ABC.

So the fact that his followers are also violent should not surprise anyone, why should this surprise you
Re: Arabic Invasion!, It Has Started by benodic: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2011
@ all posters

all these religion bashing will not get us anywhere. i really wish that Christians will take the time to study the Koran with an open mind and Moslems study the bible with an open mind. after that talk about the good things you were able to pick from these Holy books and put it into practice in your life. this action will make you a better individual who will then be able to contribute more meaningfully to the progress of Humanity as a whole.

have a happy Sunday everyone.
Re: Arabic Invasion!, It Has Started by LagosShia: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2011
frosbel:

Lol. Are you kidding me ?

Anyway let us come back to Muhammad, because ISLAM is about Muhammad.

Muhammad was a violent man , as simple as ABC.

So the fact that his followers are also violent should not surprise anyone, why should this surprise you

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

[b]Luke 19:27

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies."

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords."  "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn   “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
Re: Arabic Invasion!, It Has Started by Pukkah: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2011
Azibalua:

I take it that the 'chaining' in your post is a typo except you state otherwise. However, i disagree with you on the effect of Rhapsody in Arab nations or elsewhere. The Bible, which is superior to Rhapsody, I suppose, has been around in all of those places and what do you have? Has it changed their 'lie'?

Also, try not to put on a superiority toga when it comes to religion. Religion by its very nature is subjective and driven by beliefs, not facts. Depending on who's doing the review, there's no religion that I know that can't be shredded in minutes. However, people continue to practices these beliefs in spite of these criticisms. This is something that you religionists, especially of Crusading/Jihadistic hue, need to appreciate in in order to maintain the peace for others who do not share the fervour with you.
Re: Arabic Invasion!, It Has Started by eyzhvntsn: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2011
Azibalua:

lipsrsealed
Re: Arabic Invasion!, It Has Started by Jenwitemi(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2011
Oh dear. Chasing darkness away and replacing it with darkness. Can't be a good thing. Those poor poor victims. cool
Azibalua:

Re: Arabic Invasion!, It Has Started by dare2think: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2011
Is it possible for those talking in the video to speak to the camera without holding the merchandise. undecided

Funny sales tactics.
Re: Arabic Invasion!, It Has Started by Sweetnecta: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2011
[Quote]« #5 on: September 25, 2011, 10:25 AM »

Lol.[/Quote]I laugh at your ignorance if you didn't know that one or more of the oldest Universities in the world started based on islamic injunctions of seeking knowledge. With all the centuries that Christianity and Judaism had over Islam, nothing like that existed. Further, the idea of lecture and academic setting was based on Islam. Scrubbing of arms before surgery, as simple as that is is from Islam. laugh until you get tired. You should laugh at yourself for being ignorant.

[Quote]Islam good  Huh Huh Huh Huh  Sorry let me take another look at what you said, Islam good  Huh Huh Huh

Now I know you have lost it, Islam is a bad as bad can be and if SATAN can be found anywhere, Mecca will be the right place to go looking for him. Islam is not only bad but it is sickening to the sane man.[/Quote]i love to see you come to Makka. You will even find a man hung on a cross on the way after cross Egypt. Satan that took a man the cliff should not be hard to find. Just go to on the cliff and you will see him engaging you. You will not have to go too far from Galilee or Nazareth. When you reach Jerusalem, the Jews will gladly tell you to go back to Jezez.

[Quote]A religion started by a child molester, wife snatcher and warmonger is now good !!!![/Quote]Its seems as if you are partially talking about how the Bible described the holy ghost and David. Check your Bible to be sure who molested young lady Mary and who stole Urias wife and have him killed.

[Quote]This is the height of delusion and almost bordering on madness !![/Quote]Finally, you are able to describe your condition.

[Quote]Quote
Arabs and Muslims under the banner of Islam conquered the world, l

Which world did they conquer   Grin Grin Grin Grin[/Quote]Spain. Turkey. Syria. Persia. Malaysia. Is that enough for you or you still want more dirt stuffed in your mouth? He is like Fir'awn.

[Quote]Middle east and some parts of Spain is now the world, you have lost it brother.[/Quote]How about Africa? El Stupido. I am trying to paint you the color that fits your nature.

[Quote]After Europe twice stopped you in france and then cut of the head of ISLAM in Turkey , destroying the caliphate  Grin[/Quote]And the renaissance is starting up. Hang around for 200 years and see how much is left of France. I know you can't hang around for 200 years. Even 100 years.

[Quote]
Liberated women from being owned to owners.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

No comment here, it is there for all to see !![/Quote]Alhamdulillah that you are ignorant. While your wife is owned by you, bearing your last name, my retains hers by what Islam gave.

[Quote]

So how come you dress , walk and talk like stone age Arabs.[/Quote]I am a yoruba. Is that enough? Go learn about the yorubas and their arab connection. I know you have lost the african in you, so you can't appreciate the value.

[Quote]Even the modern Arabs in Egypt , Syria and Lebanon laugh at your backwardness, behind your back.[/Quote]This is double talk. First am a stone aged arab like man. Suddenly arabs are laughing at me. Do africans laugh at people who sincere in imitating them or they appreciate the effort? Sicko.

[Quote]Quote

The JEWS wipe Muslims with the floor when it comes to anything science or technology, so let us not even go there.[/Quote]They wipe the floor with europeans too. But what I said was about based on religion. Not ethnicity. Tell me what advancement they made based on their religion telling them to pursue such a venture, except kill all the people, animals and cut the trees?

[Quote]

Without Christians, you will never know what the Internet is talk less of using a mobile phone.[/Quote]Is this based on their religion?

[Quote]

yeah God is one, and yet they kill, violation, pillage and lie through their teeth. Please keep your dead religion and false prophet Mo to yourself.

ALLAH and his daughters cannot save you !!![/Quote]I know I need to blindly believe there is 1 God when I count 3 that are separate. I see that blood does not rush to his brain. 3 must be 1.

(1) (Reply)

A 2 Years-old-african-pastor-preacher-girl / Coincidence Or Not? You Decide / What IF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.