Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Your Parents Property Investment Mistakes May Cost You Yours. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Your Parents Property Investment Mistakes May Cost You Yours. (228 Views)

How Much Did It Cost You To Build Your House From Start To Finish / Property Investment In A Prime Location At 5m Per Plot With Cof O / Best Property Investment Destination You Won't Like To Miss In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Parents Property Investment Mistakes May Cost You Yours. by derwin(m): 1:15pm On May 05, 2023
Do you know your parents financial mistake? — How do you intend to correct them?

Last week Thursday, the Day 1 of my Real Estate Fast course, I and other Realtors came with our shoulders very high😂

You know how we can be sometimes,

You know, when people from different Sales and professional background converge in a Room, you begin to hear different titles.

I'm sure the Facilitator saw this and was just laughing.. I'm sure he was laughing and also Saying to himself,

"DEM GO SOON CALM DOWN" — Oh! It all makes sense now, because the DJ was playing .... "Baby Calm down" — By Rema😁

An Hour into the session, we were all "Cold as Ice".

What was happening...? We were walking seriously on what it truly meant to be financially free.

We took a stock of our Networth,

Networth ( What you own - What you owe)

Dear friends, when we finished this Test, we saw the Deep Hole we had in our financial journey.

All the ego, all the professional titles, all the lawyers, architects, developers ,salesmen... We all calmed down😪.

We've been living wrong and we realised that if we continue this way, we may not enjoy the evening of our life which is "Retirement"

Sadly, most of our parents made this financial mistake.

They were ok with the Salary, they never explored other sources of income, they didn't think of life after retirement.

For most of our Parents, we (the kids) were their "Retirement Plan"

If we do not take note of the"Circle" we would likekly repeat the circle again

"It is not History that repeats itself, it is Men who repeat themselves"

Investing in Real Estate is not about telling you to buy Lands for buying sakes.

Investing in Real Estate is sending your Money into the Future to prepare a befitting table for you and yours when Life and retirement comes calling.

We all must retire one day.

You don't have to earn millions before you get started in Real Estate investment. There are High and Low Ticket entries in Real Estate, but the sweetest of them all is; "Buying the Bush!"

This is where the fortune lies.

It will be lovely to correct these mistakes now and prevent our children from repeating the circle.

Think of Cashflow, think of retirement, get into Real Estate today.

For enquiries and consultation, send me a message inbox today.

Rooting for you always!

#Drofproperties

Connect with me on FB for great contents around Real Estate investment.
[https://www.facebook.com/ezeweani]
Re: Your Parents Property Investment Mistakes May Cost You Yours. by derwin(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2023
Connect with me on Facebook for property updates, consultation and purchase.

Or my direct line for calls and WhatsApp: 07062907130
Re: Your Parents Property Investment Mistakes May Cost You Yours. by derwin(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2023
While you're taking care of others this season and buying them gifts,

Ensure you get yourself a gift that appreciates this season. Buy a Land for yourself. You deserve a life of cashflow and good retirement.

(1) (Reply)

TO LET 3bdrm Flat @okun Street Soluyi Gbagada, Two Toilet And Two Bathroom A Bu / Top 3 Affordable Estate In Epe Lagos Nigeria / What You Must Know About The New Land Title In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.