Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate (2272 Views)

Nigerian Graduate Upgrades His Barbing Salon To Top Class (Photos) / Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by Akinomoakin021: 3:27pm On May 05, 2023
Oyekunle Ayansola, a graduate of Interlink Polytechnic, Ijebu-Jesa, Osun State, said it took him 13 years to build an eco-friendly generator so everyone could have a steady power supply.

He said his invention was spurred by his parent’s broken marriage 13 years ago and the economic hardship that followed.

According to him, the challenges he faced made him look for innovative ways to improve his life, impact his community, and end poverty.

He said he would like to mass-produce it so that everyone could have it at home as it would make life much easier for the people.

Ayansola said he made the eco-friendly generator with scrap metals.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by didroon43: 3:33pm On May 05, 2023
These are things I love to see.

2 Likes

Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by psucc(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2023
Hmmm only that we don't have visionary leaders. Someone would have just sponsored this guy to mass produce and make gains from the investment but again, they are the ones that would want darkness to that their Business can boom

What a sad Country

1 Like

Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by LikeAking: 4:47pm On May 05, 2023
psucc:
Hmmm only that we don't have visionary leaders. Someone would have just sponsored this guy to mass produce and make gains from the investment but again, they are the ones that would want darkness to that their Business can boom

What a sad Country

Forget long talk...

Na me and you suppose sponsor the guy to manufacture plenty not govt...

We never get that kind brain for Naija...

We dull..

1 Like

Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by NutFunny: 8:23pm On May 05, 2023
Fuelless with water, sunlight or air?
Akinomoakin021:
Oyekunle Ayansola, a graduate of Interlink Polytechnic, Ijebu-Jesa, Osun State, said it took him 13 years to build an eco-friendly generator so everyone could have a steady power supply.

He said his invention was spurred by his parent’s broken marriage 13 years ago and the economic hardship that followed.

According to him, the challenges he faced made him look for innovative ways to improve his life, impact his community, and end poverty.

He said he would like to mass-produce it so that everyone could have it at home as it would make life much easier for the people.

Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by LilleG(m): 8:54pm On May 05, 2023
NutFunny:
Fuelless with water, sunlight or air?
But will Nigeria even help this guy?
Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by garriAndsugar: 9:07pm On May 05, 2023
Fuelless generator? If it doesnt use petrol it must have something fuelling it

1 Like

Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by shortgun(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2023
There's nothing like a fuel less generator anywhere.
You can never make something out of nothing , it's one of the laws of physics.

First law of thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it can only be transformed or transferred from one form to another.

4 Likes

Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by IVORY2009(m): 3:35am On May 06, 2023
Goodies1964:
Nigerians are too gullible. In their mind, it is possible.

This 419 that is on every thread trying to get people to sell Paypal to.......
Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by truthCoder: 5:03am On May 06, 2023
Akinomoakin021:

Education has really suffered in Nigeria.

Basic secondary school science, yet some people still believe this.

No wonder we are the most religious.

1 Like

Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:13am On May 06, 2023
This is only the beginning man.

Bravo 👏 👏 👏
Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by b3llo(m): 9:13am On May 06, 2023
post=122959045:
This is only the beginning man.

Bravo 👏 👏 👏
I thought you were not active. It's good to see your comment!
Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by Simeony007(m): 11:51am On May 06, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Fuelless generator? If it doesnt use petrol it must have something fuelling it

Thomas go on you if you have enough data look for 'infinity energy generator' not a Nigerian though.

This person has built to different generators on without fuel or oil and will run forever and the other one with water.

He claim after realising the video US government asked him to take down the video for $2million and China also asked him to take it down for $4million. He said he'll leave the videos so everyone could do it on their own.
Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by Simeony007(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2023
shortgun:
There's nothing like a fuel less generator anywhere.
You can never make something out of nothing it's one of the laws of physics.

First law of thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it can only be transformed or transferred from one form to another.

Try see search for 'Infinity electricity' on YouTube then come back and repeat this laws

1 Like

Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by RepoMan007: 11:54am On May 06, 2023
Fuel-less is understandable but what is it driven by? Wind, solar, water current, steam, electromagnetic?
Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by RepoMan007: 11:57am On May 06, 2023
Simeony007:

Try see search for 'Infinity electricity' on YouTube then come back and repeat this laws
infinite or infinity?
Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by RepoMan007: 12:15pm On May 06, 2023
Simeony007:

Thomas go on you if you have enough data look for 'infinity energy generator' not a Nigerian though.

This person has built to different generators on without fuel or oil and will run forever and the other one with water.

He claim after realising the video US government asked him to take down the video for $2million and China also asked him to take it down for $4million. He said he'll leave the videos so everyone could do it on their own.
Technology doesn't work that way neither does the open market.
Once you have a good idea that's in form of a product, you won't need Chinese or US govt to ask you to take it down or not. You can approach Dangote and sell a copy to him to run his over 2000 MW of equipments and industrial loads.
Another scenario that may lead to being asked to take down such a great video is if powerful groups have interest in same idea or problem solving. That's understandable.

Check out this free energy suppression conspiracy page
Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by shortgun(m): 12:35pm On May 06, 2023
Simeony007:

The videos you are seeing on YouTube are all for entertainment purposes.
Different versions of perpetual motion machines have never worked in reality.
Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by Babakolanut(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2023
Good moves!!!
Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by NutFunny: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
LilleG:

But will Nigeria even help this guy?
Nigeria can. But will Nigerians?
Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by LilleG(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
NutFunny:

Nigeria can. But will Nigerians?
Nigeria government is what I was referring to here. Will the government bring this guy up is the question?
Re: It Took Me 13 Years To Build Fuelless Generator – Nigerian Graduate by NutFunny: 6:51am On Jun 16, 2023
LilleG:

Nigeria government is what I was referring to here. Will the government bring this guy up is the question?
How old are you?

(1) (Reply)

Any Fella From Fedpolybida? / Examination Preparatory Software To Help Prepare For Any Exam / Read How To Apply And Win The Chevening Scholarships In The UK As A Nigerian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.