Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,446 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Warning ⚠️ Sign On Dash Board - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Warning ⚠️ Sign On Dash Board (356 Views)

Please What Does This Alert Light On My Dash Board Mean? / How Dangerous Is This Dashboard Warning Sign? / "For Sale" Sign On Moving Vehicles Illegal - FCT VIO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning ⚠️ Sign On Dash Board by 606thearena: 4:41pm On May 05, 2023
Good afternoon guys I noticed this signs came up on my dash board, the check engine and the other one two days ago I did scanning with one of this portable scanner but nothing came up ,took the car to a mechanic for check up on the legs but everything seems good .
Car make Toyota Camry 010 v6 2GR
I need your advice or if you have similar issues what’s your recommendation pls .keenly waiting for your response Nairalanders

Re: Warning ⚠️ Sign On Dash Board by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2023
The one of the left with an exclamation mark ❗is your tire pressure warning. One or more of your tires is far below the recommended psi. Check your tires for leakage.
The one on the right with a car and zig-zag road is called Electronic Stability Control warning. It comes up mostly on raining days. ESC warning is difficult to diagnose so I'll advice you leave it if you don't have a good rewire.
The one on the far right is Check engine warning. A lot of things can trigger that. Scan the car and solve the problem one by one if you want a light free dashboard

(1) (Reply)

This Young Boy Recreated A Payloader With Remote Control!! (video) / Chinese V German Evs Drag Race / Seven Ways To Protect Your Car From Damage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.