Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Ezeugo U Ezeugo: Deceptive Nollywood Scammer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ezeugo U Ezeugo: Deceptive Nollywood Scammer (571 Views)

Martino Ezeugo - No Other God (gospel Music) / Holychidi Okorie & Ezeugo U Ezeugo / Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezeugo U Ezeugo: Deceptive Nollywood Scammer by pietro4nic(m): 10:14am On May 06, 2023
I recently had the misfortune of encountering Ezeugo U Ezeugo, a supposed Nollywood movie director, and it pains me to say that my experience with him was nothing short of a complete nightmare. Not only did he exhibit a complete lack of professionalism and integrity, but he also resorted to scamming innocent individuals after the completion of a movie production. Allow me to recount my woeful encounter and warn others to steer clear of this director at all costs.

First and foremost, Ezeugo U Ezeugo portrayed himself as an accomplished filmmaker, luring unsuspecting investors and actors into his tangled web of deceit. He promised the moon and the stars, assuring us of a groundbreaking movie that would captivate audiences and launch careers. Regrettably, his words were nothing but empty promises.

Throughout the production process, Ezeugo demonstrated his true colors. He exhibited an utter disregard for schedules, frequently showing up late to meetings and disregarding agreed-upon timelines. This lack of professionalism not only wasted precious time but also resulted in financial losses for all involved parties. Countless delays and reshoots drained our resources and pushed the production well beyond the proposed budget.

However, the real tragedy occurred once the movie was finally completed. Ezeugo U Ezeugo, in a shocking turn of events, disappeared into thin air, leaving a trail of shattered dreams and unpaid bills. He had cunningly orchestrated a scam, manipulating everyone involved and then making a hasty exit before his web of deceit unraveled.

Promised payment for actors and crew members never materialized, leaving them in dire financial straits. Suppliers and vendors were left high and dry, forced to bear the burden of unpaid bills. The damage inflicted by Ezeugo U Ezeugo's treachery extended far beyond mere financial loss; it left a deep emotional scar on the lives of those involved, tarnishing their trust in the industry and robbing them of their faith in future collaborations.

It is deeply disheartening to witness a talented industry like Nollywood being tarnished by individuals like Ezeugo U Ezeugo. His actions not only harm the reputation of Nigerian cinema but also hinder the growth and development of aspiring filmmakers who genuinely possess the talent and drive to succeed.

I implore anyone considering working with or investing in Ezugo U Ezugo to exercise extreme caution. Do thorough research, inquire about his past projects, and contact individuals who have previously collaborated with him. These precautions may spare you the anguish and loss that I and many others have suffered at the hands of this unscrupulous director.

In conclusion, Ezeugo U Ezeugo's name will forever remain synonymous with deception and betrayal. His fraudulent practices have left a permanent stain on the Nollywood film industry, and he should be held accountable for the damage he has caused. Let this serve as a warning to all those who aspire to work in this field: be wary of Ezeugo U Ezeugo and his empty promises, for he will leave nothing but broken dreams and shattered hopes in his wake.

Re: Ezeugo U Ezeugo: Deceptive Nollywood Scammer by dawnomike(m): 11:00am On May 06, 2023
If these allegations are true, then he deserves a long jail term

1 Like

Re: Ezeugo U Ezeugo: Deceptive Nollywood Scammer by OneCandleAway(f): 6:13pm On May 06, 2023
His movie are always interesting with good storyline.

Maybe success is getting into his head
Re: Ezeugo U Ezeugo: Deceptive Nollywood Scammer by pietro4nic(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2023
Ezeugo U Ezeugo has unfortunately earned a reputation for engaging in fraudulent activities, preying on unsuspecting individuals in various deceitful schemes. His unscrupulous behavior extends to instances where he takes advantage of those willing to extend a helping hand, such as the regrettable incident involving Buki Smith during the shooting of Harvester by Dimple Movies Production.

In this particular case, Ezeugo, who was entrusted with the directorial responsibilities for Harvester, seized the opportunity to defraud Buki Smith. Despite seeking financial assistance from Buki due to alleged financial struggles, Ezeugo duplicitously accepted a loan of #30,000, assuring Buki that he would promptly repay the amount once the funds for the movie were received. Shockingly, Ezeugo utilized two different accounts for this dubious transaction, using a Zenith Bank account under the name Ezeugo Simonia to collect #20,000 and the account of Eve Esin well known Nollywood actress, to collect the remaining #10,000. Eve Esin was part of Harvester, cast alongside Chamberlain Nwachukwu, and played the lead character.

Compounding the situation, after the completion of the movie, it came to light that Ezeugo had been apprehended for defrauding another individual of a substantial sum, amounting to 3 million naira, under the guise of producing a movie for them. Unaware of Ezeugo's legal troubles, Maxwell Ibe, who managed the production sponsored by Nwachukwu Chamberlain, sent him #100,000 as payment for his role in the next movie scheduled for shooting in Asaba.

Tragically, when the time came for Ezeugo to fulfill his commitments, he was nowhere to be found. Dimple Movies CEO, Dimple Stephen, eventually discovered Ezeugo's predicament and facilitated his release from police custody by providing #50,000, which he deemed as part payment for Ezeugo's promised directorial role in a subsequent movie. However, Ezeugo failed to honor this agreement and has since disappeared, cutting off communication with anyone attempting to reach him.

It is imperative that those who have fallen victim to Ezeugo's deceptive practices come forward, sharing any information regarding his whereabouts. The plea is extended to the wider community to aid in locating Ezeugo U Ezeugo and ensuring that justice is served for those who have suffered financial losses due to his dishonest actions.

Based on the previous post I made, Buki Smith contacted me with this story.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Drops Bombshell Revelation About Kanye, Pete And Drake! / "You Are Under A Spell If You Are Not Cheating As A Husband"- Nigerian Lady Says / "My Eyesight Has Gone On An Excursion Underground" Simi Reveals Trauma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.