Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State (1613 Views)

Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) / 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student / Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by Nksleek: 8:00pm On May 06, 2023
Residents of Ughelli, Delta State now live in perpetual fear as a renewed cult clash has allegedly claimed the lives of young men across the metropolis.

Focus Naija can report that sequel to the kidnapping and robbery operations plaguing the town, corpses of young persons cut down in their prime have become a daily occurrence.

One of such is the discovery of the remains of a young man simply identified as Karo allegedly murdered in the early hours of Friday, 5th May, 2023 at Otovwodo and that of a suspected reprisal at Eruemukowharien area.

As at the time of filing this report, local vigilantes and operatives are said to be combing the nook and crannies for the perpetrators of these violent crimes.

Recall that the DPO Ughelli division led police operatives to patrol along Ughelli/Asaba road, during which, they intercepted one Odogun Ifeanyi ‘m’ 36yrs and one other suspect and when search was conducted on them, one locally made single barrel gun with four live cartridges, one jack knife were recovered.

On the same date, the DPO and his men also arrested one Ediri Omote ‘m’ age 45 years, and two others, and one locally made single barrel gun with nine expended cartridges were recovered from them.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by Nksleek: 8:04pm On May 06, 2023
Other victims

Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by Saga16: 8:08pm On May 06, 2023
See how people are disgracing themselves.

Fools.

5 Likes

Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by OVB123: 8:10pm On May 06, 2023
God save us in Ughelli ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by triple996(m): 8:15pm On May 06, 2023
Nawaooo

2 Likes

Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by vastolord4(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2023
Wosky times

2 Likes

Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by Creamypie(m): 8:34pm On May 06, 2023
I saw a video yesterday where 2 guys were executed. B4 d first one was shot, the executioner said: u be ayes. The 2nd one was begging b4 being shot. After being shot, voice was heard on the background saying, : e go dey join black Babylon. I don't fuking care, as long as na only them them dey kill themselves. Nobody should run from town. Remain in your house and fight/defend yourselves to prove to me you are real cultists, and please, they should not settle themselves. Thats an act of cowardice. Idiots wey na their papa dey feed

4 Likes

Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 06, 2023
OVB123:
God save us in Ughelli ooo.
That side really dey hot, or na just Media noise?

2 Likes

Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by tungamaje: 9:14pm On May 06, 2023
If this happened in the South East, oyigboupdate would have claimed they were killed by IPOB/ESN operatives enforcing a Monday sit at home

2 Likes

Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by OloyeVIII: 3:17am On May 07, 2023
We dey see everything.. Everywhere good... No level
Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by Illegal1(m): 4:28am On May 07, 2023
Omoh......i tink say nah only yahoo boys full ughelli ooh,i no knw say sum boys still carry cult for head lyk dis..

2 Likes

Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by GodIsBiafran: 4:41am On May 07, 2023
Creamypie:
I saw a video yesterday where 2 guys were executed. B4 d first one was shot, the executioner said: u be ayes. The 2nd one was begging b4 being shot. After being shot, voice was heard on the background saying, : e go dey join black Babylon. I don't fuking care, as long as na only them them dey kill themselves. Nobody should run from town. Remain in your house and fight/defend yourselves to prove to me you are real cultists, and please, they should not settle themselves. Thats an act of cowardice. Idiots wey na their papa dey feed

Creamypie where you dey? I dey World Bank Junction. Show abeg make I shout BIAFRA! for your face. No disappoint o! I want you to know that Biafra is not a joking matter. Show abeg!
Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by Creamypie(m): 5:43am On May 07, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

Creamypie where you dey? I dey World Bank Junction. Show abeg make I shout BIAFRA! for your face. No disappoint o! I want you to know that Biafra is not a joking matter. Show abeg!
yes. The pharmacy at world bank junction. Just be a man sir
Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by oz4real83(m): 5:53am On May 07, 2023
They claim that "Jews" don't have "mind" but when issues like this come up, all these people that claimed they had "mind" disappear from the streets with only the Jews having the mind to live their normal lives without any form of fear. My respect goes out to all the Jews in Nigeria who are wise enough to know that cultism never pays, it always ends in premium regrets and tears embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by faceLAGOS: 9:35am On May 07, 2023
Creamypie:

Do you still have the video?
Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by Creamypie(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Do you still have the video?
type it. Its still online

Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by baretalk: 11:54am On May 07, 2023
The restless and restive, will find rest.
Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by 23jerryking(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2023
Well, he who lives by the gun will surely die by the gun. No words of pity for any of them. They made their choice the moment they embraced the life they had.
Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by GodIsBiafran: 6:39pm On May 07, 2023
Creamypie:
yes. The pharmacy at world bank junction. Just be a man sir

You no show o! You just wasted my time. Are you a coward?
Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by Creamypie(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

You no show o! You just wasted my time. Are you a coward?
igbo dey your head?. I replied u just less than 10 mins after your message
Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by GodIsBiafran: 6:49pm On May 07, 2023
Creamypie:
igbo dey your head?. I replied u just less than 10 mins after your message

I waited for you, you no show, I moved. I have better things to do.
Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by Creamypie(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

I waited for you, you no show, I moved. I have better things to do.
go siddon. Una no get mind come. U wan die? OK how d junction be? In terms of the buildings there
Re: Residents Panic As Renewed Cult Clash Claim Lives In Ughelli, Delta State by GodIsBiafran: 6:53pm On May 07, 2023
Creamypie:
go siddon. Una no get mind come. U wan die? OK how d junction be? In terms of the buildings there

Junction na junction. Go and siddon. Who dey fear ordinary urhobo? Can an urhobo man look an Igbo man in the face? tah getat!

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Police Arrest Individuals In The Viral Video Of A Young Lady Being Beaten / Another Nigerian Brother Busted In The Uk / 5 Most Evil Women In History Of The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.