Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus (47484 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Smartguyboy(m): 4:11am On May 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar..

Now you are a real niggar

If you are a niggar and you are yet to get infection from any baby girl then you are not a real niggar

No be lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Smartguyboy(m): 4:12am On May 07, 2023
smalldivk111:

Okay I will go to the hospital on Monday
Better do and run culturally test very important

3 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by LOVEGINO(m): 4:19am On May 07, 2023
smalldivk111:

hot water can spoil some of my clothes which are very expensive is it a must?
ur are expensive than your health abi?
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Smartguyboy(m): 4:27am On May 07, 2023
Revolution2022:
Go buy ciproflaxin tablet.
That shit doesn’t work when it involves infection talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Dshocker(m): 4:30am On May 07, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Since October last year when I bleeped one my girl my dvck has never been the same

Blisters has now become part the of my dvck
I was ashamed to visit the hospital and was rubbing funbact a on it….. the funbact clears the blister but just temporarily

After then someone prescribed a drug for me which I used it, it cleared the blisters but after a while they resurface but not like the first time…. the blister will grow then pus will on be coming out of the blisters on my scrotal sack and my penis

Mehn I’m so boxed up on what to do right now can’t even have s.x with my girl for some months now cuz I’m scared I minght infect her

So inconvenienced as the pus is afflicted with pains im experiencing pains on my divk and then can’t even relax properly most times

Is showing as its going but the pains I’m experiencing now is out of this earth I regret doing that shit

Please what should I do?

Since last year you've not treated yourself?

Mennnnnh, all i can say is that you are a dead man 😂😂😂

Stay away from sex, no be every girl you see, you go want enter.

3 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by okoroemeka(m): 4:48am On May 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar..

If you are a niggar and you are yet to get infection from any baby girl then you are not a real niggar
and a real nigga will not be ashamed to go and test himself in the hospital to know what type of STD he has,it maybe syphilis and you are joking with it until your dick rots off and you run mad then you will not be ashamed anymore

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Succezcard(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2023
Carry your 6k above enter pharmacy. Tell them to give u the following:
Ampicilin picham 1 card,
Cypro 1 card, Doxycyclin 1 card, Oxytetracyclin 1 card. Let them give u the dosage. It'll take 3 days and the pain/pus would stop. But please complete the dosage to avoid drug abuse. Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Rexie96: 8:33am On May 07, 2023
smalldivk111:
What might be wrong?

Since October last year when I bleeped one my girl my dvck has never been the same

Blisters has now become part the of my dvck
I was ashamed to visit the hospital and was rubbing funbact a on it….. the funbact clears the blister but just temporarily

After then someone prescribed a drug for me which I used it, it cleared the blisters but after a while they resurface but not like the first time…. the blister will grow then pus will on be coming out of the blisters on my scrotal sack and my penis

Mehn I’m so boxed up on what to do right now can’t even have s.x with my girl for some months now cuz I’m scared I minght infect her

So inconvenienced as the pus is afflicted with pains im experiencing pains on my divk and then can’t even relax properly most times

Is showing as its going but the pains I’m experiencing now is out of this earth I regret doing that shit

Please what should I do?

Go collect antibiotics injection for infection.. it will clear off withing two days
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by CSTRR: 8:35am On May 07, 2023
Instead of you to go to a standard lab in your location, run urine, blood and sperm test for STD.

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by ahnie: 8:57am On May 07, 2023
smalldivk111:

I'm not sure is staphyloccus I will go to the hospital and Monday
Make sure you shut your eyes against any bet shop you see on your way whilst going,do not branch in to stake 2 odds.

Kindly treat your 7months nfection fess.i repeat do not branch bet shops.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by eventainment(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2023
Why does it look like syphilis
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by MrAgbako: 10:01am On May 07, 2023
ahnie:
Picture or idontbelieveit
I wan check something
omo😂
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by MrAgbako: 10:05am On May 07, 2023
smalldivk111:

What should I tell the doctor?
tell doctor what u told us😂

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by sukar886: 10:07am On May 07, 2023
Gonorrhea
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by MrAgbako: 10:11am On May 07, 2023
doggedfighter:

Women don suffer.

These are the rascals with small diseased dicks who come here to talk down on women on daily basis. undecided
. Ogbeni shut up joor😂 haba! una wey dey carry disease for body. E no dey shake women nah. Una too strong🙌😂
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by smalldivk111: 10:45am On May 07, 2023
ahnie:

Make sure you shut your eyes against any bet shop you see on your way whilst going,do not branch in to stake 2 odds.

Kindly treat your 7months nfection fess.i repeat do not branch bet shops.

Madam get sense na.. Na Sunday morning be this when will you grow up? Do I look like the gambler of a father that gave birth to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Benwallt(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar..

You know the funny thing
Women got alot of infection that stays in thier body without tormenting them but immediately we niggas get it when we insert our fertile rod into thier kpekus then boom we start experiencing signs almost immediately especially scratching and pains

Itching not scratching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by ahnie: 11:05am On May 07, 2023
smalldivk111:

Madam get sense na.. Na Sunday morning be this when will you grow up? Do I look like the gambler of a father that gave birth to you
Imagine carrying infection for 7 whole months damn,such a dirty skunk.
We need to use disinfectant to disinfect you, especially those around you.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by awesomegenius(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2023
Succezcard:
Carry your 6k above enter pharmacy. Tell them to give u the following:
Ampicilin picham 1 card,
Cypro 1 card, Doxycyclin 1 card, Oxytetracyclin 1 card. Let them give u the dosage. It'll take 3 days and the pain/pus would stop. But please complete the dosage to avoid drug abuse. Get well soon.

This is self-medication bruv..... Doxycycline and Oxytetracycline are both tetracyclines.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by MrPOTUS: 11:32am On May 07, 2023
smalldivk111:

I'm not sure is staphyloccus I will go to the hospital on Monday

No mind dat ignoramus, Staph is not an STD or STI

Go hospital, and wen u get cured, run from all sexual lust.

Don't mind some fools dat will want to put u down for not engaging in those youthful lust.

See say na u dey suffer alone.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by doggedfighter(f): 11:47am On May 07, 2023
MrAgbako:
. Ogbeni shut up joor😂 haba! una wey dey carry disease for body. E no dey shake women nah. Una too strong🙌😂

Give us some respect !!!

grin
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 07, 2023
Smartguyboy:

That shit doesn’t work when it involves infection talking from experience.
did you buy the pack or just a dose?
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 07, 2023
smalldivk111:

What should I tell the doctor?
What nonsense is this? Tell the doctor bedtime stories. Be like u never know wetin u dey play with. Until ur dick falls off one day. Infection for more than half a year. Dey play till u no fit father children for future or ur preeq die patapata

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by MrAgbako: 12:27pm On May 07, 2023
doggedfighter:

Give us some respect !!!

grin
🙌Maximum😂

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by IVORY2009(m): 12:42pm On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Where is the pictures so we can advise you better on what to do

Ashawo mama grin grin cheesy
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Officialgarri: 3:04pm On May 07, 2023
smalldivk111:

I'm not sure is staphyloccus I will go to the hospital on Monday
Do you experience low sex drive? Like you hardly have a hard-on even early in the morning?

Don’t go to any hospital. There are so many laboratories around you. Run a test there, in 3 days the result will be out .

Let’s know what the outcome is … I wish you quick recovery
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by bummyla(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2023
Since October last year! May God forgive you! Last year I lost a friend around November, his gbola was bringing out pus and he hid it from everybody, till he fainted one day, got to the hospital to see his dick was almost ruined, we wasted N1.6M for the doctor to cut off part of his decaying p88k. And he still died! Continue hiding your d88k, but you were not ashamed to standing naked before a bush gir3.

11 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Smartguyboy(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2023
Ok
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 07, 2023
Smartguyboy:
[[/b]quote author=Revolution2022 post=122984326]did you buy the pack or just a dose?
Dey don’t sell it in does only pack
Back then 2016 December one night stand condom boost pull out immediately not even up to 2 seconds.
I took two that night to prevent anything that will happen the next morning I took another two to be sure. I still got the infection when I explained to the herbal doctor he said Ampiclox Beecham don’t stop or prevent infection.
Which is true in camp they told us the same thing too that we are abusing [b]Ampiclox Beecham

if Ampiclox Beecham do work on infection i for no get infection that night .
Talking from experience I know how much I spent to treat myself.
No be ampliclox I dey talk about.Na ciproflaxin tablet.
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by iInjureHerYansh: 8:41pm On May 07, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

That one na cheap ass agbako single mother.

Even the unfortunate man wey give am belle don run.
Omo grin
Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by HarunaWest(m): 8:59pm On May 07, 2023
ahnie:

I do. Sometimes wonder the calibres of girls that beds this mobile walking infection carrier.
Dude needs to be quarantine,before bn placed in solitary.

isn't it women like you that gave them guys infection? Women are the leading cause of infections not men.

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus by Hatrick01: 5:58am On May 08, 2023
ahnie:
Picture or idontbelieveit
I wan check something
so upon the dick wey ur husband get, na op's own u wan see baa?

Make u carry am dey masturbate abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Adolescent Mamie Sam Had Big Breasts - Plastic surgeon / Mycoplasma Genitalium: Scientists Confirm A New Sexually Transmitted Disease / Man Punched By Abia COVID-19 Taskforce Officers, Battles For His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.