Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

God Answers Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Answers Prayers (384 Views)

If God Answers Prayers, Why Is Nigeria This Bad In 2021 Despite All The Prayers? / Should A Christian Shout While Praying Before God Answers? / Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Answers Prayers by adspelite(m): 6:43am On May 07, 2023
Does Gos answer the prayers of the righteous only?

What's your opinion on the above question with bible reference.

Be matured in your response by not using abusive words against others who may respond in different opinion when and if you quote anyone.

#Oluwaseun please move to front page let's get enough response as we learn together.
Re: God Answers Prayers by Kobojunkie: 6:52am On May 07, 2023
adspelite:
Does Gos answer the prayers of the righteous only?

What's your opinion on the above question with bible reference.

Be matured in your response by not using abusive words against others who may respond in different opinion when and if you quote anyone..
■ Jesus Christ told you to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and then God's righteousness, in order to have all these things --- the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) shall be added onto you. Do you think Jesus Christ was simply making a joke when He said that? undecided
■ Jesus Christ urged you to become Holy/Perfect like the Father in Heaven is Holy. He was not simply asking that you try it.
■ Jesus Christ said that God loves only those who trust and obey Him much like He, Jesus Christ trusted and obeyed His Father - John 15 vs 7 - 14. If Jesus Christ was loved by God because He was righteous, doesn't that they mean you also need to become righteous in order to do that which Jesus Christ was able to do and more. undecided
Re: God Answers Prayers by hopefulLandlord: 7:10am On May 07, 2023
okie dokie
Re: God Answers Prayers by OloyeVIII: 7:13am On May 07, 2023
If you don't believe in God, from this very moment you should believe in God. - Rozay
Re: God Answers Prayers by adspelite(m): 4:12pm On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
■ Jesus Christ told you to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and then God's righteousness, in order to have all these things --- the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) shall be added onto you. Do you think Jesus Christ was simply making a joke when He said that? undecided
■ Jesus Christ urged you to become Holy/Perfect like the Father in Heaven is Holy. He was not simply asking that you try it.
■ Jesus Christ said that God loves only those who trust and obey Him much like He, Jesus Christ trusted and obeyed His Father - John 15 vs 7 - 14. If Jesus Christ was loved by God because He was righteous, doesn't that they mean you also need to become righteous in order to do that which Jesus Christ was able to do and more. undecided
*Are you righteous, and if you die this evening do you think you will make heaven?
Re: God Answers Prayers by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On May 07, 2023
adspelite:
■ Are you righteous,
■ and if you die this evening do you think you will make heaven?
Oh, I am not righteous, yet! I am still seeking first the Kingdom of God(Holiness), and God's righteousness so that all these things — the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) — can be added to me, and all through continuous submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Truth, and Law in the Kingdom of God. Surely, you do not expect me to feed you lies because I have yet to attain it myself? undecided

2. The chances of my dying today are slim to none this since Jesus Christ said He will never lose anyone whom God has given to Him — except Judas of course. undecided
Re: God Answers Prayers by adspelite(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I am not righteous, yet! I am still seeking first the Kingdom of God(Holiness), and God's righteousness so that all these things — the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) — can be added to me, and all through continuous submission and obedience of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Truth, and Law in the Kingdom of God. Surely, you do not expect me to feed you lies because I have yet to attain it myself? undecided

2. The chances of my dying today are slim to none this since Jesus Christ said He will never lose anyone whom God has given to Him — except Judas of course. undecided
Have you seen my wedding testimony post? It's not complete yet...you may find something of it.
Re: God Answers Prayers by adspelite(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2023
And you've never had your prayers answered?
Kobojunkie:

Re: God Answers Prayers by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On May 07, 2023
adspelite:
■ And you've never had your prayers answered?
Like you, I used to think that God answered my prayers but now I know better. God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous just as He says He doesn't and God is not a liar. So, it is true that He has never in fact answered any of my prayers since I am still unrighteous. undecided

What we confuse as answers to prayers are in fact God's mercy which God happens to pour out not just on those who believe in Him but equally on those who don't believe at all— including the wicked and the ungrateful. They enjoy the same benefits from God that the unrighteous who believe in Him do. While you choose to convince yourself that it is answers to prayers, they simply take it as their luck shining. undecided
Re: God Answers Prayers by adspelite(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2023
I've never been like you, and won't be like you either because God always answers my prayers. Even last two weeks ago GOD did answer my prayer when I had an emergency. My whole life is full of God's testimony.
Kobojunkie:
Like you, I used to think that God answered my prayers but now I know better. God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous just as He says He doesn't and God is not a liar. So, it is true that He has never in fact answered any of my prayers since I am still unrighteous. undecided

What we confuse as answers to prayers are in fact God's mercy which God happens to pour out not just on those who believe in Him but equally on those who don't believe at all— including the wicked and the ungrateful. They enjoy the same benefits from God that the unrighteous who believe in Him do. While you choose to convince yourself that it is answers to prayers, they simply take it as their luck shining. undecided
Re: God Answers Prayers by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On May 07, 2023
adspelite:
I've never been like you, and won't be like you either because God always answers my prayers. Even last two weeks ago GOD did answer my prayer when I had an emergency. My whole life is full of God's testimony.
You believe you are born-again, right? What is the proof that was given to you when you first realized you were born again - John 3 vs 1 - 21? Jesus Christ said that everyone who is born again will have this, so what is the proof that was given to you? undecided

Also, Jesus Christ said a cross will be given to each one when they each make the decision to follow Him and those who accept that cross are worthy of Him - Matthew 10 vs 34 - 39. What is the cross that was given to you? undecided
Re: God Answers Prayers by adspelite(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You believe you are born-again, right? What is the proof that was given to you when you first realized you were born again - John 3 vs 1 - 21? Jesus Christ said that everyone who is born again will have this, so what is the proof that was given to you? undecided

Also, Jesus Christ said a cross will be given to each one when they each make the decision to follow Him and those who accept that cross are worthy of Him - Matthew 10 vs 34 - 39. What is the cross that was given to you? undecided
Proof to who? You. Are you God?
If your prayers are not answered then it simply means you are asking for the wrong purpose and besides you are not requesting for something that will give God glory.
Re: God Answers Prayers by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On May 07, 2023
adspelite:
■ Proof to who? You. Are you God?
■ If your prayers are not answered then it simply means you are asking for the wrong purpose and besides you are not requesting for something that will give God glory.
1. I simply asked you a question. Jesus Christ did not say we should be ashamed of Him. So why do you not answer, if you are truly born-again? undecided

2. Wrong! The only reason given by God Himself, and Jesus Christ, for why prayers would go unanswered is unrighteousness. All other reasons where manufactured by your pastors and mogs, and no one else. undecided
Re: God Answers Prayers by adspelite(m): 3:02am On May 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I simply asked you a question. Jesus Christ did not say we should be ashamed of Him. So why do you not answer, if you are truly born-again? undecided

2. Wrong! The only reason given by God Himself, and Jesus Christ, for why prayers would go unanswered is unrighteousness. All other reasons where manufactured by your pastors and mogs, and no one else. undecided

I REBUKE THE SPIRIT OF ARGUMENT IN YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Answers Prayers by Kobojunkie: 3:03am On May 08, 2023
adspelite:
I REBUKE THE SPIRIT OF ARGUMENT IN YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, AMEN
What you should do away with personally is that need to lie when that which concerns the things of God is involved. undecided

Re: God Answers Prayers by adspelite(m): 3:05am On May 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What you should do away with personally is that need to lie when that which concerns the things of God is involved. undecided

IThe Lord rebuke you.
Re: God Answers Prayers by Kobojunkie: 3:17am On May 08, 2023
adspelite:
The Lord rebuke you.
Stop making a fool of yourself abeg! What is that incantation meant to accomplish right here? undecided

Re: God Answers Prayers by adspelite(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop making a fool of yourself abeg! What is that incantation meant to accomplish right here? undecided

The Lord rebuke you.
Re: God Answers Prayers by Kobojunkie: 1:11pm On May 08, 2023
adspelite:

The Lord rebuke you.
Why do you relish in making a joke of God abeg!
Re: God Answers Prayers by adspelite(m): 5:02am On May 09, 2023
When I think of the wisdom and scope of God's plan, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth.
I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will give you "Kobojunkie:""mighty inner strength through his Holy Spirit.
And I pray that Christ will be more and more at home in your hearts as you trust in him. May your roots go down deep into the soil of God's marvelous love.
And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love really is.
May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it. Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God. (Ephesians 3 vs14-19)

(1) (Reply)

"Why Do Muslims Knack Their Heads On The Ground In Prayer" A Christian Mocked! / Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.