Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. (3146 Views)

Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. / Enemy Must Die Prayer: Does God Listen To Such? / What Prayer Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by bummyla(m): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2018
Worry never changes anything, prayer does. Make every matter a matter of prayer and you'll see the changes you want to see; God answers prayer.
From dark clouds we get precious water, from dark mines we get our valuable jewels and from our darkest trials come our best blessings from God and so stay strong, change is coming!
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41: 10).

Be Blessed!!
https://bummyla.com/2018/08/19/worry-never-changes-anything-prayer-does-god-answers-prayer/

2 Likes

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 8:00am On Aug 19, 2018
bummyla:

Worry never changes anything, prayer does. Make every matter a matter of prayer and you'll see the changes you want to see; God answers prayer.
From dark clouds we get precious water, from dark mines we get our valuable jewels and from our darkest trials come our best blessings from God and so stay strong, change is coming!
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41: 10).

Be Blessed!!
https://bummyla.com/2018/08/19/worry-never-changes-anything-prayer-does-god-answers-prayer/

Prayer does not change anything... Hardwork, smart thinking and perseverance does.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by eezeribe(m): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2018
frank317:

Prayer does not change anything... Hardwork, smart thinking and perseverance does.
Exactly
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by chiommy123(f): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2018
prayers actually works. there are times when your smartness and hardwork will fail you but God never fail his own

4 Likes

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by Lordave: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2018
chiommy123:
prayers actually works. there are times when your smartness and hardwork will fail you but God never fail his own
That’s büllshit and you know it..

1 Like

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by StillX10(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2018
frank317:

when you are asked to pray it doesn't mean you should abandon thinking, hardworking, or smartness. You can commit your day to day activities (handwork, thought, job, or anything you do) in your prayers .

God answers prayers

4 Likes

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by enilove(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2018
frank317:

The OP did not say one should not be hardworking etc , he is saying when there are problems , instead of getting worried , one should pray.

There some government contracts that you can't get because you are hardworking , deligence , smart etc , but by prayers the contracts can be awarded to you .

No amount of smart thinking can impregnate a barren woman neither can hardworking.

Everyone must be hardworking , deligence and prudent in everything but when these fail ,instead of gething worried prayer is the answer. I think this is what the Op is saying.

1 Like

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2018
chiommy123:

How can smart thinking, Hardwork and smart thinking fail u? Is this what u plan to teach ur children?
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2018
StillX10:
when you are asked to pray it doesn't mean you should abandon thinking, hardworking, or smartness. You can commit your day to day activities (handwork, thought, job, or anything you do) in your prayers .

God answers prayers

Why will I pray when I have to work hard, think smart and persevere? What's the prayer supposed to do

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by chiommy123(f): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2018
frank317:

How can smart thinking, Hardwork and smart thinking fail u? Is this what u plan to teach ur children?
yes that there is no way they can survive this life without God their creator

1 Like

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by chiommy123(f): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2018
Lordave:
That’s büllshit and you know it..
how is prayers bullshit pls explain

1 Like

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2018
enilove:

The OP did not say one should not be hardworking etc , he is saying when there are problems , instead of getting worried , one should pray.
Pray that what should happen? Pray that the problem should whisk away like magic?
When there is a problem one should look for solution by talking to others who can help or stand up and face the problem.

There some government contracts that you can't get because you are hardworking , deligence , smart etc , but by prayers the contracts can be awarded to you.
Lies, prayer does not give contract. If hardwork, deligence and smartness cannot get u contract, u move on to the next best thing. One must not get everything in life, we learn from mistakes and move one. Prayer is just meaningless mumbling... It gives nothing, that's why ur bible said prayer without WORK is dead. Work without prayer is not dead.

No amount of smart thinking can impregnate a barren woman neither can hardworking.
Both smart thinking and prayer cannot impregnate a barren woman. There are medical solutions to these... If someone is barren and have tried all medication, she can adopt.

Everyone must be hardworking , deligence and prudent in everything but when these fail ,instead of gething worried prayer is the answer. I think this is what the Op is saying.
Hardworking , deligence and smart thinking does not fail. Give me an instance where these failed. Don't teach ur generation that hard working, deligence and smart think fails... Remember prayer with out work is dead... Prayer in the bible quote above only implies desire, its not kneeling and mumbling. The statement simply means, desire and work towards ur desires.

3 Likes

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2018
chiommy123:
yes that there is no way they can survive this life without God their creator
Welcome to my world sis.

But wait... Are u trying to tell me that all the billions of people who have died did not have their creator?
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2018
chiommy123:
how is prayers bullshit pls explain

Because prayer without work is dead... This shows how useless prayer is. Desiring something does not put food on the table.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by enilove(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2018
frank317:

Pray that what should happen? Pray that the problem should whisk away like magic?
When there is a problem one should look for solution by talking to others who can help or stand up and face the problem.

Lies, prayer does not give contract. If hardwork, deligence and smartness cannot get u contract, u move on to the next best thing. One must not get everything in life, we learn from mistakes and move one. Prayer is just meaningless mumbling... It gives nothing, that's why ur bible said prayer without WORK is dead. Work without prayer is not dead.

Both smart thinking and prayer cannot impregnate a barren woman. There are medical solutions to these... If someone is barren and have tried all medication, she can adopt.

Hardworking , deligence and smart thinking does not fail. Give me an instance where these failed. Don't teach ur generation that hard working, deligence and smart think fails... Remember prayer with out work is dead... Prayer in the bible quote above only implies desire, its not kneeling and mumbling. The statement simply means, desire and work towards ur desires.

Prayer can get you a contract I am a testifier.

The bible did not say PRAYER without works , but FAITH without works ...

I have video evidence of prayer bringing back to life a baby that was in coma for more than 6 months in the hospital without any result. Prayer works and does what doctors and sciences cannot do.

If you need the video I can send it to you .

Deligence and hard works can fail you where you don't know people .
You can be hardworking and be deligence in your work place and someone who is not as hardworking and smart thinking like you can be promoted above , if he has the connections.
Do you believe this ?

2 Likes

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by enilove(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT ONLY WHEN WE WORK FOR THINGS OURSELVES, WHY?

YOU NEED MONEY TO BUY FOOD, NOT PRAYERS.
YOU NEED MEDICINE TO GET WELL, NOT PRAYERS.
YOU NEED MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION TO MOVE AROUND, NOT PRAYERS.
YOU NEED MILITARY TO FIGHT TERRORISM AND THREATS, NOT PRAYERS.

REMIND ME AGAIN ONE GLOBALLY ACKNOWLEDGABLE FUNCTION OF PRAYERS.

Let me remind you just one :
If you are under a magic spell or charms , your car, doctors , education , medicine , military weapons cannot save you , it is only prayers that can save you.

1 Like

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by orisa37: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2018
Exodus: 14:14
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by enilove(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2018
frank317:

Because prayer without work is dead... This shows how useless prayer is. Desiring something does not put food on the table.

The Bible did not say prayer without works , it is FAITH without works , and these are different.

The Bible says :

1 Thessalonians 5:16-17 KJV
Rejoice evermore. [17] Pray without ceasing.

1 Like

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2018
enilove:

Prayer can get you a contract I am a testifier.
Pls share and I will show u how prayer actually did not thing. How exactly did prayer get u a contract?

The bible did not say PRAYER without works , but FAITH without works ...
Same thing to me. Prayer is an act of faith.

I have video evidence of prayer bringing back to life a baby that was in coma for more than 6 months in the hospital without any result. Prayer works and does what doctors and sciences cannot do.
Pls share

If you need the video I can send it to you .
xtfranks005@gmail.com

Deligence and hard works can fail you where you don't know people .
You can be hardworking and be deligence in your work place and someone who is not as hardworking and smart thinking like you can be promoted above , if he has the connections.
Do you believe this ?

Of course... Does that mean deligence and hard work failed u? No. It means u lack of familiarity with an important person made u lose the job.
Imagine if u are deligent, hardworking and have connection... The sky will be ur limit.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by donbachi(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2018
CDYON and DWF..everywhere...the heart of men,mostly youths are so darkend,to the extents,many used their mouths and chased away heavenly light,and be blaming it on village people ...negleting the bible portion that says"seek ye first the kingdom of God,and every other things shall be added unto you"...today,many are busy seeking the kingdom of men and self kingdom..putting all their trusts in men...and still expects God to bless them.why don't you people pray to those men for blessings,since God no longer answers prayers....and some will come to nairaland to showcase their total abandoment and disbelieve about God..as if na me dem dey do..who do una dis thing.

2 Likes

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by enilove(m): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2018
frank317:

Pls share and I will show u how prayer actually did not thing. How exactly did prayer get u a contract?

Same thing to me. Prayer is an act of faith.

Pls share

xtfranks005@gmail.com

Of course... Does that mean deligence and hard work failed u? No. It means u lack of familiarity with an important person made u lose the job.
Imagine if u are deligent, hardworking and have connection... The sky will be ur limit.

Faith is not prayer. You can have faith in your self , that is , in your ability. That does not mean you pray to yourself.

I can't share the details of the contract here for some security reasons .

As per the miracle of prayer , the gmail is not accepting it because it is more than 20 mb.
You can view it on YouTube . It is called "Christian Minister Brings A Baby Out Of A Coma Live on Camera" .or "The Christmas Miracle - The river Church Durham. NC. Sunday. December 13th 2009."

Hard work is a must , same with wisdom but without God these can fail someone.

There are so many things which can make ones efforts to fail woefully. It can be spiritual and it can be otherwise.

Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
[6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

If you are on whatsapp , I can send the video to you.

2 Likes

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
enilove:

Faith is not prayer. You can have faith in your self , that is , in your ability. That does not mean you pray to yourself.
prayer is an act of faith

I can't share the details of the contract here for some security reasons .
i understand

As per the miracle of prayer , the gmail is not accepting it because it is more than 20 mb.
You can view it on YouTube . It is called "Christian Minister Brings A Baby Out Of A Coma Live on Camera" .or "The Christmas Miracle - The river Church Durham. NC. Sunday. December 13th 2009."

Hard work is a must , same with wisdom but without God these can fail someone.
no one has monopoly of success because no man is an island... activities of others can thwart our efforts. God does not intervene, except i ur mind. we can only do our best, everyone stands the same chance, both those who belive and those who dont. i can confidently say that is takes human ativities such as... hard work, connection, smartness, perseverance etc, to achieve. As long as u cant sit down in ur house and pray to get something done, prayer is useless. once u actively do something to get something done, then u have already told yourself tht ur prayer is useless.

There are so many things which can make ones efforts to fail woefully. It can be spiritual and it can be otherwise.
have u seen spirit before? have u seen spirit stoping ones progress?

Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
[6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
you can repeat the video over and over again, you must do something get something, but u can never just pray to get something.

If you are on whatsapp , I can send the video to you.

i will check is out on utube
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by chiommy123(f): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
frank317:

Welcome to my world sis.

But wait... Are u trying to tell me that all the billions of people who have died did not have their creator?
but there are still people that would've died but God still saved them. you can't question him

1 Like

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by chiommy123(f): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
frank317:

but you believe prayer works at all
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
chiommy123:
but there are still people that would've died but God still saved them. you can't question him

are you saying God purposely allow some people to die?

do you know how many people that die on daily basis? death is an inevitable end even the ones u claim your God saved will still die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
chiommy123:
but you believe prayer works at all

if i believe prayer works, why then will i be working my ass off on daily basis to provide for my family. Prayer changes nothing, our human effort does.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by chiommy123(f): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
frank317:

are you saying God purposely allow some people to die?

do you know how many people that die on daily basis? death is an inevitable end even the ones u claim your God saved will still die.
certainly death is for every living even the Bible said it. that it is appointed unto man to die after that judgement.

1 Like

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by chiommy123(f): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
frank317:

if i believe prayer works, why then will i be working my ass off on daily basis to provide for my family. Prayer changes nothing, our human effort does.
human effort is nonsense when God is not involved in it. there are people that work tirelessly yet they have nothing to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
chiommy123:
certainly death is for every living even the Bible said it. that it is appointed unto man to die after that judgement.

Good now go and read ur post before the response u just quoted... And think harder before u respond.

Again this mean God saving people from death is actually nothing but a hoax. U cannot eat ur cake and have it... god cannot save anyone from inevitable death.
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by frank317: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
chiommy123:
human effort is nonsense when God is not involved in it. there are people that work tirelessly yet they have nothing to show for it.

Human effort can't be nonsense when u same religious book said faith without work is dead.
All the richest men in the world do no care about ur God. I particular don't even believe he exists... But my efforts pay big time.

Anyone who works tirelessly with nothing to show for it is obviously consciously or unconsciously doing something wrong
Re: Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. by chiommy123(f): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
frank317:

Human effort can't be nonsense when u same religious book said faith without work is dead.
All the richest men in the world do no care about ur God. I particular don't even believe he exists... But my efforts pay big time.

Anyone who works tirelessly with nothing to show for it is obviously consciously or unconsciously doing something wrong
why don't you believe in the existence of God Almighty. well that some people decide to close their eyes to the existence of God Almighty doesn't mean he doesn't exist and worshipped by men and women around the globe and angels in heaven and the 24 elders in heaven.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE / Reasons Why Some Christians Converted To Atheism - My Observations On Nairaland / A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.