Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle (2084 Views)

Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) / 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying / Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by amNIGERIA: 1:46pm On May 07, 2023
Group of Divorced Women celebrating initiation of New members in what they called "End of an error" and live a free life in PH. *Mantra of the Association is "I do, I did, and I'm done"✔️* Our new World is here and wonders shall never end....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMSQ5_qar0E
Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 07, 2023
Embodiments of disgrace.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Creamypie(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2023
amNIGERIA:
Group of Divorced Women celebrating initiation of New members in what they called "End of an error" and live a free life in PH. *Mantra of the Association is "I do, I did, and I'm done"✔️* Our new World is here and wonders shall never end....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMSQ5_qar0E
on the other hand, an ex-simp is celebrating freedom from deadly trap. Most or all of these women aren't happy deep down, that their prey husband is set loose. They still think of when the next toy boy will fall in their trap or web of control. Damn shit. The worst thing that will happen to a man is to marry a divorced or baby mama. They are very toxic. See the one baby mama in my compound, all calls to and from her phone is centered on money to feed her child. Always demanding from the caller men on the other end.

3 Likes

Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by DavePunter86: 1:55pm On May 07, 2023
Dear ladies and gentlemen

I’m Dave by name, I’m a Nigerian who’s living in the United States…
I came on here to share some of my sure games on sport betting. It’s actually for payment after you win. Because I also purchase the games from a source who’s well trusted, functionally and always brings positive games.
The odds I give out for payment after winning is just 2 odds and you’re guarantee 100% winning if you’re participating on it

WhatsApp me with the number below
+1 (206) 707-9386
Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Xscape1993(m): 2:00pm On May 07, 2023
Some useless women...

8 Likes

Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by MMWandali: 2:06pm On May 07, 2023
They should be ashamed of themselves
Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Exc2000: 2:08pm On May 07, 2023
cool

Honestly Divorce sweet.... Sudden freedom, they can fvck who they like without guilty conscience , with a good husband they can Co-Parent peacefully without bitterness

My perception of divorce changed after my cousin divorced her useless cultist husband that had held her stagnant for years

2 Likes

Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Iamicekid(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2023
Lol unna free to do whatever the Bleep unna like, Hope u guys are also teaching each other not to start using ur kids as a tool, by turning them against their fathers for ur own selfish gain

3 Likes

Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by ahnie: 2:11pm On May 07, 2023
Who else heard the **your phone dey ring o part wink wink.

Somebody shuu kiss my comment.
Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Elmojiid(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2023
Last last na side Chick and 2nd or 3rd wife den go VB turn

4 Likes

Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Zonefree(m): 2:37pm On May 07, 2023
A bittered feminist is born.

The voltage of bitterness from this group of women can power about 22 local government in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Nazgul: 2:50pm On May 07, 2023
This is why as a man, you must be wary of the kind of friends your wife keeps.

Friends can influence people a lot either positively or negatively. Meaning if she's keeping this kind of women as friends, it's only a matter of time before she divorces you and joins their coven.

15 Likes

Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by doggedfighter(f): 3:02pm On May 07, 2023
Never too late to start afresh.

Just do everything to remain alive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Mindlog: 3:08pm On May 07, 2023
Zonefree:
A bittered feminist is born.

The voltage of bitterness from this group of women can power about 22 local government in Nigeria.

I am certain your local government area has 24hrs electricity!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Naybahood(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2023
Sugar mommies 😂

1 Like

Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Basitelo1(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2023
DavePunter86:

I came on here to share some of my sure games on sport betting. It’s actually for payment after you win. Because I also purchase the games from a source who’s well trusted, functionally and always brings positive games.
The odds I give out for payment after winning is just 2 odds and you’re guarantee 100% winning if you’re participating on it

+1 (206) 707-9386
Deh play, just deh play Mr Scammer grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:56am On May 08, 2023
They act happy but deep down they know they're failures but what's my own?

All i see is sugar mummies, i hope they have money to pay.

1 Like

Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Kobojunkie: 3:48am On May 08, 2023
amNIGERIA:

Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Kajaard: 7:16am On May 08, 2023
This gender never seizes to amaze me. Very shameless lots undecided
Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Nobody: 7:20am On May 08, 2023
Kajaard:
This gender never seizes to amaze me. Very shameless lots undecided
when is your wedding? I mean date?

2 Likes

Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Caramia2020(m): 7:52am On May 08, 2023
They look happy but they weep all through the night when others are sleeping in the hands of their spouses. Fake happiness deceiving the gullible ones.
Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Kajaard: 8:11am On May 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
when is your wedding? I mean date?

I am waiting for you tongue
Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by onumadu: 8:18am On May 08, 2023
I couldn't find a single REAL smile among their faces.
I never knew that producing a real smile can be a complicated task.
Poor souls.
Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Nobody: 9:09am On May 08, 2023
Kajaard:

I am waiting for you tongue
What happened to your fiance? I remember you saying you'll be getting married this year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Mindlog: 9:57am On May 08, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
They act happy but deep down they know they're failures but what's my own?

All i see is sugar mummies, i hope they have money to pay.

Pay for the "service" you provide?😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by Mindlog: 9:59am On May 08, 2023
onumadu:
I couldn't find a single REAL smile among their faces.
I never knew that producing a real smile can be a complicated task.
Poor souls.

When were you made the determinant of real smiles?

Do not "weep for them"....face your own struggles!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by chudyprince: 10:16am On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

Honestly Divorce sweet.... Sudden freedom, they can fvck who they like without guilty conscience , with a good husband they can Co-Parent peacefully without bitterness

My perception of divorce changed after my cousin divorced are useless cultist husband that had held her stagnant for years

the problem is, they wont still Bleep now that they are so-called free. they prefer fucking at their husbands house...wicked women
Re: Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2023
DavePunter86:

+1 (206) 707-9386
Go give am your papa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man / Wifey Is Touchy About Issues, What Should He Do / “You Got Your Sperm Where?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.