Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? (4034 Views)

10 Important Keys To Financial Stability - Marvejohndaily.com / Sanusi Halts Naira Devaluation Claims Naira Is At Desired Stability / Nigeria Plans To Inject $4.5 Billion Into Three Banks To Restore Stability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2011
How is Electricity Stability in your area for about 1 month ago,  I think there has been some changes in the power sector of Nigeria for about few weeks ago,  Light now stable for Not for 24 hours,  but Still Okay
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by eunisam: 1:02am On Sep 26, 2011
In my resident 20 hours a day

in my work place like 5 hours in the working hours

in my school every hour 3 times
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by Lokoyen(m): 1:16am On Sep 26, 2011
like 22hrs aday at ago-iwoye ogun state.you wil get tired of cooking beans with electric stove
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by arsenefc: 1:20am On Sep 26, 2011
^^^

Ara oko ni e

Where I live, I enjoy power 24/7 no shaking. It doesnt even blink at all. And yes, I live in Manhattan grin
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by speeder(m): 1:23am On Sep 26, 2011
Lokoye, watz up?
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by speeder(m): 1:28am On Sep 26, 2011
Light has been off now for about three days in our area. But they brought it today and took it in not more than one our,
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 26, 2011
When I was at Independence Layout, Enugu, it was 24/7 no shaking. In Mgbuoba, Port Harcourt, it was 30 mins a day. In Ikorodu, Lagos, it is usually about 12 hours a day.
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by sirjec(m): 2:05am On Sep 26, 2011
arsenefc:

^^^

Ara oko ni e

Where I live, I enjoy power 24/7 no shaking. It doesnt even blink at all. And yes, I live in Manhattan grin

My friend go and sit down. we are talking about our nation and how to build it and as a coward you ran off to a country where the Indigenes have built. Are you not fooling yourself? Coward. If a problem starts there you will look for elsewhere to run to,

In my area, Light has been quite unstable lately. But before now, it was an average of 18hrs per day
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by donclemo(m): 2:48am On Sep 26, 2011
I think the government is not serious about this light(Electricity) problem if they are really serious instead of giving us all this bs about how many Mpw was added to the national grid i propose that they should tell us hw many hrs of constant electricity we can get in a day and make a shedule so it is organized for example for if the say we get 6 hrs of electricity everyday, the schedule can be as follows:
Mon- restore power from 6am-8am and restore power from 7pm -11pm
Tue sam thing and so on, i think if the government can take this approach it would be a very good step then we can look forward to an increment in electricity supply.
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by Jeboy(m): 4:28am On Sep 26, 2011
and u think power distribution is easy like sharing akara in a situation like naija where phcn/nepa has suffered decades of rot.

My area gets btw 12-18 hrs
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by Odunnu: 5:30am On Sep 26, 2011
I lie not, both in my office and in my house (two different areas) i've had no need to use a generator in a while.
Previously, every week my company buys a 50ltrs of diesel and 90 litres of fuel every week. Believe me if I say that the last time I saw a requisition for that is close to a month now. Power around me has improved greatly
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by unclenna(m): 5:53am On Sep 26, 2011
In my area 18 - 19hrs.
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by daomi(m): 5:59am On Sep 26, 2011
4hrs daily
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by Emmyk(m): 6:26am On Sep 26, 2011
In this part of Ilorin city. It's for 14 hours to 17 hours daily . Sometimes more.
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by itiswell1(m): 6:31am On Sep 26, 2011
Fear dey catch me o cos my light no dey go again. NEPA fit bring N500,000 bill for me o
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by mattfifa(m): 6:34am On Sep 26, 2011
Um in my area, electricity supply is far frm stable. Infact no power supply at all,
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by tunde300us(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2011
In Lagos area here na 24/7 we dey use the thing ohmy fear again is the transformers and cables,can they withstand 24/7 electricity ?
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by Maycher(m): 6:54am On Sep 26, 2011
Kinda like 18-20hrs/day
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by Jakumo(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2011
From the above described night-and-day improvements in Nigeria's electrical power delivery grid, President Johnny B. Goodluck has ALREADY accomplished what NO other so-called president of Nigeria even bothered to attempt over the past two decades, which is to dismantle the insidious mafia that had held the entire nation of Nigeria hostage as a captive audience of portable generator buyers, enslaved in deliberately perpetuated electrical blackouts.

In short, Johnny B. Goodluck has wrought a breath-taking miracle, with the best yet to come as industry and commerce throughout Nigeria, boosted by this robust, uninterrupted electrical power supply, take off in earnest, dramatically reducing unemployment and crime in this awakening that follows  the long slumber that was induced by past administrations whose only legacy is that of empty promises, graft, embezzlement, ineptitude and darkness.

Go Johnny Go ! Johnny B. Goode, your second term is in the bag, without question.   It is yours for the asking.
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by miracle4(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2011
I don't know what "light out" is like for two years now, months after months, 24/7, little or no nepa bill (free token is usually there). I reside in Bonny Island Rivers State, We uses turbine with meter for each residents, there is light as long as u recharge or go for free token. That is Bonny for u
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by MMM2(m): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2011
steadysmileysmiley
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by Idealkocep: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2011
In my Ebute Metta, We have on the average, 16hrs a day.
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by snthesis(m): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2011
my power consumption has doubled wink
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 26, 2011
Jakumo:

From the above described night-and-day improvements in Nigeria's electrical power delivery grid, President Johnny B. Goodluck has ALREADY accomplished what NO other so-called president of Nigeria even bothered to attempt over the past two decades, which is to dismantle the insidious mafia that had held the entire nation of Nigeria hostage as a captive audience of portable generator buyers, enslaved in deliberately perpetuated electrical blackouts.

In short, Johnny B. Goodluck has wrought a breath-taking miracle, with the best yet to come as industry and commerce throughout Nigeria, boosted by this robust, uninterrupted electrical power supply, take off in earnest, dramatically reducing unemployment and crime in this awakening that follows  the long slumber that was induced by past administrations whose only legacy is that of empty promises, graft, embezzlement, ineptitude and darkness.

Go Johnny Go ! Johnny B. Goode, your second term is in the bag, without question.   It is yours for the asking.

There is a particular Nairaland word for this, Sarcasm right? ah ah

@all happy people

Watch out for the Revenge Mission by PHCN ah ah grin
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by olsmade(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2011
Here in Iddo Ekiti, power supply is stable - ie almost always off.
On a more serious note, its better than what it was some 3 months ago but still appalling.
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by partyprofs(m): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2011
in my area ilupeju my generator actually got spoilt because i dint put it on for like 4 days tanks to nepa grin the light was stable for 4days without blinking but now its back to like 14hrs a day still very much ok sha
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by amtalkin(f): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2011
Steady
mayb nepa dey marry person 4 my area
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by jslimz(f): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2011
In my area in Port Harcout, its between 10 - 12 hours a day. N d annonyin thing is dat its only from about 7pm - 6am, when one is asleep.
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by Tosinville(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2011
^^Same here, 12:30am - 6:00am, its not more than 3hours in the day.
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by Johndoe100(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2011
GEJ has actually brought stable power to the Nigerian masses. Watch out. Things will get even better next year as more capacity comes on line.
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by alexleo(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2011
In Enugu metropolise its between 22 and 24 hours a day. I hope they are for real. Lets be watching.
Re: How Is Electricity Stability In Your Area? by samyng(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2011
[size=13pt]Okay here at Ikotun Egbe power supply is between 21-23 hours a day[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliexpress Purchase/courier(gurus Kindly Check In And Advise) / Jeans Production In Nigeria! / Inflation To Drop To 15.04% In January On Slower Food Index Growth—fsdh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.