Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie (5543 Views)

John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel / Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by DejiPlug(m): 7:26am On May 08, 2023
Popular actor, Angelina Jolie has said the ‘best sex’ she ever had was with her co-star Denzel Washington.

Jolie appeared alongside Washington in the 1999 thriller, The Bone Collector. In the film, she plays the role of Amelia Donaghy, a cop who becomes romantically involved with forensics expert Lincoln Rhyme, played by Washington, as they team up to try and capture a serial killer who abducts and brutally murders his victims.

Popular actor, Angelina Jolie has said the ‘best sex’ she ever had was with her co-star Denzel Washington.

Jolie appeared alongside Washington in the 1999 thriller, The Bone Collector. In the film, she plays the role of Amelia Donaghy, a cop who becomes romantically involved with forensics expert Lincoln Rhyme, played by Washington, as they team up to try and capture a serial killer who abducts and brutally murders his victims.

Speaking to Dark Horizons shortly after the film’s release, Jolie said that “seducing someone with your mind” was a “huge turn-on.”

“What’s fascinating are the journeys these two characters undertake, and the deep relationship that evolves between them,” she said.

Referring to one scene in the film when she uses smell and intellect to seduce Lincoln, she said this was the “best sex I ever had.”

“It was great seducing someone with your mind, a huge turn-on,” she added.

But she said shooting the film was a “really lonely” experience for her and led her to doubt herself.

She explained: “It was really lonely and I went a bit nuts. From the beginning, I felt as if I was not capable of doing this, of leading a film and being responsible for this, of physically handling this, of saving a life and going in there and being a cop.”

She added that the film “nearly drove me insane because she [her character Amelia] was so insane inside

https://www.scrollreport.com/2023/05/house-of-oduduwa-partners-brazilian-government-on-africa-fashion-week-to-boost-cultural-ties/

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Exc2000: 7:28am On May 08, 2023
grin

Craze woman

Such a talented actress... But parking 6 children to raise finished her career too early

2 Likes

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by DejiPlug(m): 7:29am On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:
grin

Craze woman

Abi craze industry grin

Earn Big Bucks through Export

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr-5-cmogkC/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

https:///L6Ew8P3j6mV5NT627gFMyf

Nigeria's fast-growing export consultants and reliable exporters of Agricultural Commodities and Processed Foods, such as sesame seed, hibiscus, cassava, charcoal, ginger, raw cashew nut, cocoa beans, coffee, kola nuts, poultry, groundnut, locust beans, vegetables and rubber among others

3 Likes

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by KingMack(m): 7:31am On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:
grin

Craze woman

Such a talented actress... But parking 6 children to raise finished her career too early

Hollywood na her mate😏

1 Like

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 7:32am On May 08, 2023
black anaconda
Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by insidelife22(m): 7:34am On May 08, 2023
We blackmen are real sexual pleasure monsters.
Naija girls should start paying us, we too dey comb their honey weeds.

3 Likes

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Exc2000: 7:37am On May 08, 2023
KingMack:

Hollywood na her mate😏

Anyways Denzel Washington daughters sef don dey Hollywood... I trust Hollywood niggas to chop them too

1 Like

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by MRDEE01: 7:39am On May 08, 2023
haaa. These guys have no value system

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by DejiPlug(m): 7:54am On May 08, 2023
MRDEE01:
haaa.
These guys have no value system

2 chilled beers for you

2 Likes

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by NOC1(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2023
So actors de straff actresses true true?
Chai! I think say na all about movieooo

1 Like

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by KingMack(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:

Anyways Denzel Washington daughters sef don dey Hollywood... I trust Hollywood niggas to chop them too

One blonde hair guy with blue eyes go dey give her wotowoto 😂

1 Like

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by OKOATA(m): 8:18am On May 08, 2023
NOC1:
So actors de straff actresses true true?
Chai! I think say na all about movieooo
Oga read again, they didn't have real sex, she was talking about having the best mind sex.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by slam7000(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2023
It was not a real or physical sex. Denzel played the role of a forensic expert with spinal injuries while Jolie was an inexperienced cop. Queen Latifah was in the movie as well, she was Denzel’s nurse who liked solving puzzles and crosswords.

The sex Jolie was describing was a mind/psychological experience and part of the movie….nothing real or physical. All of you above should watch Bone collector first before you continue with your “ once you go black, you don’t go back or black anaconda” chest beating.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Ahmed0336(m): 8:28am On May 08, 2023
slam7000:
It was not a real or physical sex. Denzel played the role of a forensic expert with spinal injuries while Jolie was an inexperienced cop. Queen Latifah was in the movie as well, she was Denzel’s nurse who liked solving puzzles and crosswords.

The sex Jolie was describing was a mind/psychological experience and part of the movie….nothing real or physical. All of you above should watch Bone collector first before you continue with your “ once you go black, you don’t back or black anaconda” chest beating.
Thank you so seriously, I come dey wonder if it was the same bone collector I watched.

4 Likes

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:28am On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:
grin

Craze woman

She's not broke Oga. Where did you get that from.

3 Likes

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Exc2000: 8:35am On May 08, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
She's not broke Oga. Where did you get that from.

But where did you see the word "broke" or anything relating to finance in my comment
Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:38am On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:

But where did you see the word "broke" or anything relating to finance in my comment
Ok, I just read it again and I see you meant career...

Which actor or actress acts forever?

2 Likes

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by verifiablefacts: 8:57am On May 08, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Ok, I just read it again and I see you meant career...

Which actor or actress acts forever?

After reading again,and must still find fault in his comment!

1 Like

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2023
Congratulations to the straffer and straffeee

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by emperor4love(m): 10:03am On May 08, 2023
OKOATA:
Oga read again, they didn't have real sex, she was talking about having the best mind sex.
some no de read sef,dem tink say na real sex

2 Likes

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Rokiat(f): 10:05am On May 08, 2023
slam7000:

The sex Jolie was describing was a mind/psychological experience and part of the movie….nothing real or physical. All of you above should watch Bone collector first before you continue with your “ once you go black, you don’t go back or black anaconda” chest beating.

Even though she is not talking about actual sex but the true of the matter is that black men are the best and every other race of women know this heck even other race of men knows this.

Even my ex back in school was a white guy (this
Was before I was woke hear me out lol) kept mentioning how he couldn’t match up to my previous man cuz he knew him and he was black. I kept reassuring him but deep down they know too black men are the best and this is not about sex, in everything.

Never again with these mayonnaise men thou.

1 Like

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by engrchykae(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:
grin

Craze woman

what do you mean?
It takes a lot of bravery to do what she is doing.
She is an Angel,no wonder she is Angel-lina Jolie.
Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by engrchykae(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:

what do you mean by "finished her career"
Angelina Jolie is the greatest among the female actors
Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by jamesversion: 12:07pm On May 08, 2023
slam7000:

I've watched the movie also. Without even seeing the movie, she has explained that the intellectual capacity of the role plated by Denzel Washington was arousing to her it felt like good sex. She now called it her best sex ever.

Nigerian jobless boys have started praising black men sexual prowess. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:51pm On May 08, 2023
verifiablefacts:

After reading again,and must still find fault in his comment!
Both of you don't know what is doing you. Insinuating her career was over because she has six kids is naive. Do you take her to be you that can't afford the best child care possible? Why would her career be over because of children she has the wherewithal to take of. She can get all the nannies in the world on her payroll.

Two of you would soon allege her career over because she divorced Brad Pitt.

Gerrarahia!
Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Natural2Heal: 3:18pm On May 08, 2023
Original sin movie was the best sex scene acted by Angelina jolie

2 Likes

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by RomanGreen: 3:23pm On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:
grin

Craze woman

Finished career you say? For a woman who's net worth is above $120,000,000. Note that I didn't add her husband's net worth o Please go and read about that woman. She has 3 biological kids with Brad Pitt and they both adopted 3 others making it six. Stop exposing your crass ignorance. It's nauseating.

1 Like

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Exc2000: 3:34pm On May 08, 2023
RomanGreen:

Finished career you say? For a woman who's net worth is above $120,000,000. Note that I didn't add her husband's net worth o Please go and read about that woman. She has 3 biological kids with Brad Pitt and they both adopted 3 others making it six. Stop exposing your crass ignorance. It's nauseating.

I think education is great but partial education is bad

Career means
an occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person's life and with opportunities for progress.

Your career might end and your networth still stay at a billion dollars due to previous work and royalty checks

This is an Interview of her confirming wrapping up her career in acting

https://www.projectcasting.com/blog/news/angelina-jolie-reveals-absolutely-done-acting/

Her last works since 2020 hasn't grossed as much revenue as her previous movies, not even top awards
Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by RomanGreen: 3:48pm On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:

I think education is great but partial education is bad

Career means
an occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person's life and with opportunities for progress.

Your career might end and your networth still stay at a billion dollars due to previous work and royalty checks

This is an Interview of her confirming wrapping up her career in acting

https://www.projectcasting.com/blog/news/angelina-jolie-reveals-absolutely-done-acting/

Her last works since 2020 hasn't grossed as much revenue as her previous movies, not even top awards

You're much dumber than I thought, didn't see you see where your fellow dumbo chided her for having 6 kids as if it's condescending? Get lost please. I will engage you when you have superior argument
Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by Kinghenry1315: 4:07pm On May 08, 2023
Forget story which mind sex Angelina Jolie was one crazy bitch for her to admit he must have nack her behind the sin is not today Jolie has been nack in movie if you didn't see it in the movie doesn't mean it didn't happen which mind sex someone that is talking in parable go and watch original sin

1 Like

Re: My ‘best Ever Sex’ Was With Denzel Washington — Angelina Jolie by eepeepook: 4:22pm On May 08, 2023
Best sex scene, you mean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Rick Ross Look-alike Found In Nigeria | LOOK / Simi Party Hard Wit Falz At Homecoming Party 2 Celebrate Falz's Big BET Win(pics / Nollywood Actress, Lota Chukwu 'Kiki' Takes Twerking To Another Level. Wow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.