Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? (663 Views)

Russia Air Defence Shot Down 4 Of His Fighter Aircraft Think It Was An Enemy Own / No Single Air Defence System In The World Can Stop Kinzhal-ukraine Air Force / Why Does US President Travel With So Many Soldiers and cars To other Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Uptownerd: 8:48am On May 08, 2023
⬛The USA blocked China from the International Space Station. So China built her own space station from scratch, the Tiangong.

⬛The USA blocked China from semiconductors. So China built her own semiconductor supply chain.

⬛The USA was shocked at China's 5G development. Despite sanctions, China remains the world leader in 5G. Soon, 6G is coming.

⬛The USA thought China could never catch up to its stealth technology. Welcome the J-20 Mighty Dragon.

⬛The USA thought China could never build a supercarrier. Welcome the Type 003 Fujian.

⬛The USA thought China could never have hypersonic missiles. Welcome the DF-17, DF-41, and YJ-21. (Where are the US hypersonic missiles?)

⬛ Right now, China is fast-tracking dedollarisation after becoming the biggest economy on earth 2years ago. Does the USA think they can stop this with their Taiwan and Ukraine shenanigans?

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by God1000(m): 8:52am On May 08, 2023
China has really made a significant progress in technology and innovation, but they are certainly not on the same level with US

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Uptownerd: 8:56am On May 08, 2023
God1000:
China has really made a significant progress in technology and innovation, but they are certainly not on the same level with US
shocked
Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Tiopii: 9:04am On May 08, 2023
God1000:

Hard Truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by javaguru: 9:09am On May 08, 2023
The US, is still far ahead. The US is @ per with Russia.
China is a 3rd force and the US is obviously watching their moves.

The only problem china has is Language.

English is more spoken in many countries unlike the Chinese
Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Antiochus(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2023
javaguru:
The Us, is still far ahead

If US is far ahead why is China's breakthrough in many areas giving US headache? US is always coming up with ways to challenge China and stop it from reaching its full potentials.

6 Likes

Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Masterviolence(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2023
In the face of brutal opposition, the Chinese to me are the most resilient people on the planet.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Masterviolence(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2023
Antiochus:

If US is far ahead why is China's breakthrough in many areas giving US headache? US is always coming up with ways to challenge China and stop it from reaching its full potentials.
Many of them still believe we're still in the 1900s, China is way ahead of the u.s in many sectors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by rottennaija(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2023
God1000:

which level exactly is the US? Over bloated budget due to corruption?

5 Likes

Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Cozbymaster97(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2023
Masterviolence:

Many of them still believe we're still in the 1900s, China is way ahead of the u.s in many sectors.
Name the sectors in which China is ahead of USA pls
Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by leroi01(m): 10:06am On May 08, 2023
God1000:

Back this with statements of facts like OP did.

Else... It just comes across as wishful assumptions.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Watcharena: 10:37am On May 08, 2023
Cozbymaster97:

Name the sectors in which China is ahead of USA pls
china is leading US in electric batteries, hypersonics and advanced radio-frequency communications such as 5G and 6G, it is also leading in infrastructures , it is also leading in drones, machine learning, nuclear energy, photovoltaics, and quantum sensors

7 Likes

Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by fortunez1(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2023
F
Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by fortunez1(m): 10:55am On May 08, 2023
Watcharena:
china is leading US in electric batteries, hypersonics and advanced radio-frequency communications such as 5G and 6G, it is also leading in infrastructures , it is also leading in drones, machine learning, nuclear energy, photovoltaics, and quantum sensors

Proof your points , it's not enough with just typing ? Let's see Proofs
Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Watcharena: 10:59am On May 08, 2023
fortunez1:

Proof your points , it's not enough with just typing ? Let's see Proofs
now rest

1 Like

Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by javaguru: 11:12am On May 08, 2023
Antiochus:

no one will feel relaxed seeing his competitor catching up

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by obedience4(m): 11:40am On May 08, 2023
Masterviolence:

Many sectors
Please tell us ten important sectors that china is ahead of the USA.
Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by obedience4(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2023
Watcharena:
now rest

I see just five to six sectors ,yet you are comparing the USA to China.. You well?
Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Masterviolence(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2023
obedience4:

Many sectors
Please tell us ten important sectors that china is ahead of the USA.

You should do your research.
Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by obedience4(m): 11:52am On May 08, 2023
leroi01:

Back this with statements of facts like OP did.

Else... It just comes across as wishful assumptions.

He doesn't not need to back anything,
The Chinese created a new fighter jet the j20, dose that make it pat to USA military planes or the Russians SU fighter series, even the India, Japan all have national indigenous fighter jets, ask yourself how many countries do china sell its j20 to?
Yet you see countries lining up for the USA f35, and the russain su35,

So cjina builds one aircraft carrier, now it is now in par with the USA Which has 13 ,already operational, with 10 of them nucleared powered, and with one just been commission the USs Carl vision,
Cjina that have not even fought one carrier battle before, you are now comparing to a nation who have 14 nuclear carrier battle group,
The USA have more carriers in Asia than any other country in the world.

Also the op made mention of sapce exploration,
I just laughed out loud,
How can you mention the likes of USA and Russia and then baby cjina when it comes to sapce exploration
China that just last two years started their space program, when the USA NASA have been playing with space exploration since the Apollo mission years.

Please abeg make una they use sense for this group ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Masterviolence(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2023
Watcharena:
now rest
You really have the time to show them proof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by obedience4(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2023
Masterviolence:

You should do your research.

Lol,😁 as expected
Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Masterviolence(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2023
obedience4:

Lol,😁 as expected
Since you refuse to study, I've no choice than to subject you to it. grin🤣

1 Like

Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by obedience4(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2023
Masterviolence:

Since you refuse to study, I've no choice than to subject you to it. grin🤣

OK, that's fair enough.
Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Watcharena: 12:25pm On May 08, 2023
obedience4:

I see just five to six sectors ,yet you are comparing the USA to China.. You well?
you lack manners seriously check the the whole thread did you see me make any comment about comparing chine and US, you requested for area where china is leading and I gave it to you instead of showing appreciation you are here attacking me

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by obedience4(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2023
Watcharena:
you lack manners seriously check the the whole thread did you see me make any comment about comparing chine and US, you requested for area where china is leading and I gave it to you instead of showing appreciation you are here attacking me

Oya sorry,
I never ask you FOr anything
Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Cozbymaster97(m): 9:06pm On May 08, 2023
Watcharena:
Where are the stats or facts to backup ur claim.
Ordinary chip small Taiwan and Korea are manufacturing.
Chaina can’t.
You are talking about China that packages western technology.
Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Watcharena: 9:37pm On May 08, 2023
Cozbymaster97:

Where are the stats or facts to backup ur claim.
Ordinary chip small Taiwan and Korea are manufacturing.
Chaina can’t.
You are talking about China that packages western technology.
I posted evidence up there check the thread , china is also manufacturing chips chips manufacturing is not a rocket science even Iran manufactures chips they also export them
Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Cozbymaster97(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2023
Watcharena:
I posted evidence up there check the thread , china is also manufacturing chips chips manufacturing is not a rocket science even Iran manufactures chips they also export them
You don’t even know what you’re saying.
Same 5G you are claiming China is ahead
Is the same 5G HUAWEI can’t use cause USA said no!
I laugh in spanish.

USA is miles ahead of China
Leave propaganda and see reality.
You talked of AI, they said China was ahead until USA released ChatGPT now other countries wanna catch up.
Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Cozbymaster97(m): 9:45pm On May 08, 2023
javaguru:
no one will feel relaxed seeing his competitor catching up
Who is challenging who?
Have u looked at ur current affairs and see the country that invented 70% of the technologies being used today?
Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Watcharena: 9:51pm On May 08, 2023
Cozbymaster97:

You don’t even know what you’re saying.
Same 5G you are claiming China is ahead
Is the same 5G HUAWEI can’t use cause USA said no!
I laugh in spanish.

USA is miles ahead of China
Leave propaganda and see reality.
You talked of AI, they said China was ahead until USA released ChatGPT now other countries wanna catch up.
maybe you just wrote your jamb this year right? Don't you know how to use google search engine. I hate arguing with lazy people I swear. Now check that that

1 Like

Re: Why Does The USA Think It Can Stop China From Doing Anything? by Cozbymaster97(m): 4:21am On May 09, 2023
Watcharena:
maybe you just wrote your jamb this year right? Don't you know how to use google search engine. I hate arguing with lazy people I swear. Now check that that
Is there any falsehood on what I said?

You are showing me written articles.
I’m talking about real life scenario.

Anything can be written and reality is different.
Tell me one Chinese independent technology that was made without western invention?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Bridge Under Construction In Bihar, India, Has Collapsed. / Israeli Anti-Zionism Jewish Rabbis Meet With Iranian President / Military Stage Coup In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.