Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,779 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) (26675 Views)

Ibeto Gas Processing Plant In Omasi Anambra State(video) / Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos / Seplat Sets Start Date For Key Gas Processing Project In Imo state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Abolodje: 11:44am On May 08, 2023
Ipob terrorist go soon reach there just wait
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by RepoMan007: 11:47am On May 08, 2023
Same Ibeto that got cement license with Dangote?
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:49am On May 08, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
One day table will turn.

"Go back to your region" will fit us to say

That’s why you never progress, cos you’re not after just being successful but always have a sinister motives which attracts negative energy to your lives.
Change your ways.

And in any case, you won’t have to say that to anybody cos we’re not coming to the barbaric region even if it were played with gold, the people remain barbaric for life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Cooly100: 11:50am On May 08, 2023
Abolodje:

If skull miners cannot stop you in your region, then Ipob guys cannot stop what is happening the east.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Nice2023(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
One day table will turn.

The table has turned after the discovery of the largest gas deposit in Africa in imo state.

Gas is the future.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Konjiboii: 11:51am On May 08, 2023
Na wetin I dey talk be this, this Yoruba ronu talk is actually a blessing, many people from other region eyes don open say Lagos is not a first choice location for investments when the community are getting unstable due to high volume of agbado in their system. Watch how every part of Nigeria will begin to pick up while Lagos dwindles.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by PHIPEX(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2023
Isn't it awesome having the state's economy being driven by indigenous firms? That way, there is no capital flight from the state, income are reinvested

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:53am On May 08, 2023
Cooly100:

You see how the thread has gone quiet.

They know they will feel the impact once those markets move east.

They cannot eat their cake and have it...

Lol.
You fooools would never change, just one positive news after thousands of bad news and you’re boasting already.
Something ipob will soon burn down.

Yorubas don’t get angry when others progress, in fact we want you to develop your region so that your people can move back home and stop choking us.
So there’s nothing to say than to rejoice silently that the barbarians are finally going back home.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Nice2023(m): 11:56am On May 08, 2023
Cooly100:
My greatest joy will be the day...

Traders in Alaba, Ladipo, Coker, Tradefair, Computer Village, Mandillas find new home in the east.

I will like to see those envious people travel all the way from Oyo, Ogbomosho, Ibadan, Akure, Abeouta and Lagos to SE to buy their wares...

That's when they will know how Igbos have been helping.

I pity the people from Ghana, Togo, Benin, etc that have to travel far to the SE to get their items...

For me I have since divested from that region.

I have my investments split in two places,east and Abuja.

I don't want to hear "kilode" again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Cooly100: 11:58am On May 08, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Lol.
You fooools would never change, just one positive news after thousands of bad news and you’re boasting already.
Something ipob will soon burn down.

Yorubas don’t get angry when others progress, in fact we want you to develop your region so that your people can move back home and stop choking us.
So there’s nothing to say than to rejoice silently that the barbarians are finally going back home.

This staunch liar....

Off all the tribes in Nigeria...none has fought the Hausas, Igbos, ijwas, Fulanis like the Yorubas...

You get angry and envious the most..

But thats is not the issue, the issue is for most Igbos to deinvest and return to the east, so your jealousy and envy will end.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 08, 2023
Cooly100:

Traders in Alaba, Ladipo, Coker, Tradefair, Computer Village, Mandillas find new home in the east.

I will like to see those envious people travel all the way from Oyo, Ogbomosho, Ibadan, Akure, Abeouta and Lagos to SE to buy their wares...

I pity the people from Ghana, Togo, Benin, etc that have to travel far to the SE to get their items...

Where's the land?
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by PureFace1(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2023
Cooly100:

Lol What's so special in importing goods from China or Europe to sell in Nigeria ? in this digital age?

You guys moving back to the East would create thousands of opportunities for Yoruba youths, it means most of the businessess and trades we have given up to you guys would be picked up.

No one is going to follow you to the East for anything, thousands of Yoruba youths or other tribes would replace you immediately you leave, anyone can do most of the businesses you do with small capital.

it is not like you guys provide any special skills for Yoruba in South west, Yoruba have numerous artisans and skilled workers like Bricklayers, Mechanics, Tailoring , Vulcanizers, Rewire etc. You guys just flood Nigeria with imported goods and painted it as something special anyone can easily do that with small amount of capital, it is even easier in this internet age.

Hopefully it won't be empty boasting and i hope you guys will leave one day.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by ecolime(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2023
So many disgusting tribalism-induced comments here.

Must East & West compete all the time? We keep pulling ourselves down while Northerners keep riding our heads. Shame on you all. Spits

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by ajimo54(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2023
post=123002219:

https://von.gov.ng/anambra-state-gets-gas-processing-plant/

A state with NO WATER BOARD! Which is easier to have? A gas station or a Water Board?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by viodemus: 11:59am On May 08, 2023
Nice one.

May God continue to bless the South East, cousins, and all fair minded people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by FuckDModz: 12:01pm On May 08, 2023
Cooly100:

Mugu, other people will sell those same “wares”.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Cooly100: 12:02pm On May 08, 2023
Okealaaye:

Where's the land?

alaaye...there is land everywhere..come out of Ore and you will see..

This is new Ariaria market Aba.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Cooly100: 12:03pm On May 08, 2023
FuckDModz:

Mugu, other people will sell those same “wares”.

Mega mugu what are all these people waiting till now?

Na hunger go wire una, when you no see container off load...

8 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by TUTU147: 12:04pm On May 08, 2023
This is the best news from the East so far,we need more of this in the East.Ibeto and co should do more to revamp cement industry in the east.The Eastern governor's should put head together to build a sea Port.Our big men and women should start bringing investment back home.We have what it takes to lead.We have the best natural gas,we have oil in great amount.Our politicians should push for resource control.We can't continue to allow them decide our fate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by dondodo: 12:04pm On May 08, 2023
E sure me say na Pandora property be this
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Cooly100: 12:05pm On May 08, 2023
PureFace1:

Lol What's so special in importing goods from China to sell in Nigeria ? in this digital age?

You guys moving back to the East will create thousands of opportunities for Yoruba youths, it means most of the businessess and trade we have given up to you guys will be pick up again.

No one is going to follow you to the East for anything, thousands of Yoruba youths or other tribes will replace you immediately you leave.

Hopefully it won't be empty boasting and i hope you guys will leave one day.

...hahahaha..

Every tribe has talent...mister

Is like saying thousand of Yorubas will replace the Fulani cattle herders...

Nobody is begging you to do anything...

10 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by TUTU147: 12:05pm On May 08, 2023
ajimo54:

A state with NO WATER BOARD! Which is easier to have? A gas station or a Water Board?
We will have both because we are capable of doing it.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Nathan2016: 12:06pm On May 08, 2023
Cooly100:

This is good news.

We had deals to buy into Lekki axis, but this has been discarded for nice stuffs in Enugu.

If we cannot develop our land, nobody will do it for us.

I have been asking why the SE governors cannot develop city centres with high rises...

Planned to buy land in Ibeju-Lekki then but thank God I didnt make that mistake.

Bought land in Enugu.

It is time we stop buying land in cities their indiginous people has refused to grow above tribalism

7 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Cooly100: 12:07pm On May 08, 2023
ecolime:
So many disgusting tribalism-induced comments here.

Must East & West compete all the time? We keep pulling ourselves down while Northerners keep riding our heads. Shame on you all. Spits

I don't see you throw spits here...

Have you even seen Igbo fight their host in their land...

8 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by MightySparrow: 12:07pm On May 08, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
One day table will turn.

Amen. That time learn how to make people go to prosper in your place. Be more accommodating. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by TUTU147: 12:09pm On May 08, 2023
Okealaaye:

Where's the land?
Travel and see,we have alot land in the east more than you can imagine.We don't have to sandfill before we build.It was government concentration on lagos that makes many investors to invest in lagos.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 12:09pm On May 08, 2023
Cooly100:

They will Never leave SW cos they make more money here than their region whose indigene couldn't afford recharge cards and data money according to NBS telecommunication Data ( SE state are bottom of the pile).

Believe that..!
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Powerhouse99: 12:09pm On May 08, 2023
Go through ANSIPA and submit your proposals.
Believe me, with good and workable proposals, the commission will give all the required help and approval within a time line.
Sincerely, Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo is in a business of developing Anambra across board.
Submit your proposal and follow it up.
PROUDIGBO:
The state gov't should fashion out a way for the diaspora to invest in the oil and gas industry in the state. I've been saying this for months, but the Soludo admin' is yet to react!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by TUTU147: 12:11pm On May 08, 2023
Abolodje:
you mean government terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Espelbengz(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2023
You guys are so full of yourselves! So I your small minds other tribes can't buy and sell.. small bitter minds!!

Tifnubudrugs:

Bringing back Alaba market and other huge markets to the East is a done deal. It's only a matter of time. Those fools were burning Igbo markets and attacking Igbos without knowing they were only doing themselves.

As for ECOWAS traders, it's either they come straight to the East and buy cheap or buy from Igbo middle men who are already distributing in their respective countries.

My aunt based in US wanted to buy 5 plots in Lagos for a mini estate but we warned her about the crises in Lagos and she eventually bought in Owerri at 13 million per plot.

Nigeria is going to face socioeconomic crises in the near future. Igbos who fail to divest and reinvest in the East will only have themselves to blame.
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 12:14pm On May 08, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

That is where Igbos will forever remain ahead of their haters. They claim to have industries in their region with huge IGR yet poverty has reduced them to skull miners canibalizing on themselves for survival.

What they call cities are nothing but glorified mass of slums.

Igbos retain wealth by owning most industries in their region while also repatriating billions for the development of the region.

The future is bright for Igbos!
How do you measure Poverty when una kinmens no fy afford recharge cards and data money

https://nairametrics.com/2023/04/23/lagos-ogun-kano-account-for-27-of-nigerias-mobile-subscriptions-nbs/

https://www.nairaland.com/7663446/lagos-ogun-kano-account-27.

I beg use that wealth your people owned in SW first commot Poverty from your barren god-forsaken East and Kinmens.

Spit on Deveropers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beware Of Scam That Requests Filling Of BVN Online Form / Paid In Full: How I Am Making Income Online In 2017 / 5 Important Business Lessons I Learnt From Lagos Danfo Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.