Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) (26626 Views)

Ibeto Gas Processing Plant In Omasi Anambra State(video) / Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos / Seplat Sets Start Date For Key Gas Processing Project In Imo state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by nesphil(m): 1:37am On May 10, 2023
What about the so-called Southeast

PROUDIGBO:

I’m from the so called south-south!
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by 9jahotblog: 8:43am On May 10, 2023
Good one from Anambra State
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Daveconsult007: 1:44pm On May 10, 2023
Zooposki:

So you have to be hateful about it? I can bet my ass you are Igbo and not any SS person.

Make the west chop their Lagos and see if it will progress with out the Igbos and other tribes

But there are Ibos in SS, I personally know a couple of them here in Cameroon
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Daveconsult007: 1:52pm On May 10, 2023
Mubiola360:
God bless Governor soludo, I once said this ,despite the huge deposition of gas in Anambra, Obi in his 8 years can't tap into it, the only investment is beer .I have said it and I will say it again, if Soludo is to contest for presidency against Obi ,Dapo Abiodun (my state Governor), Atiku (Muslim) I will vote Soludo again and again. I served in Anambra and happen to work with the Local government as the cds president. Obi is a failure.

But history has that Peter Obi played VERY crucial role In Anambra Oil and natural gas success.
I remember when Goodluck Jonathan commissioned some oil projects there in 2012, I'm not telling you to believe.....you can search the internet for.

Lastly, Nigerians should stop shifting the goal Post when it comes to president of Igbo extraction...the narrative was that , igbos can't together and pick a candidate......now Obi is here and different talks are coming up...
Soludo is a governor,let's allow him to do his job
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Daveconsult007: 2:07pm On May 10, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Only an illitrate would believe that IGR can be hyped in era of EFCC and ICPC.. I laff at chest-beating Okoro.

Anambra is dependent on FG allocation and Grant what can #8.7 B annually in revenue solve not even their state workers and pensioners wages.

A region with four working days of a week want generate #50 B from #8.7 B ... isn't that a joke.

https://guardian.ng/news/anambra-state-targets-n50-billion-igr-in-2022/

For you to even have access to loans you must have collaterals who go borrow #8.7 B annuall state #30B... na 30 years Dem use pay back.

Yeye be like Deveropers chest-beating on endemic poverty.

really has a point. Anambra and ebonyi built nice airports without their governors borrowing.....Anambra was like a magic. But SW are borrowing and begging for money.

I saw a terminal section of an ongoing airport in SW... It was laughable.
Comparing it to what's in Anambra and ebonyi would be insult

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 12:57am On May 11, 2023
Daveconsult007:

really has a point. Anambra and ebonyi built nice airports without their governors borrowing.....Anambra was like a magic. But SW are borrowing and begging for money.

I saw a terminal section of an ongoing airport in SW... It was laughable.
Comparing it to what's in Anambra and ebonyi would be insult
see nice airport or not... everything is part of the state economic asset and it only generating a meagre #8.7 B annually... it's a Shame

Oyo state is a transit state and Makinde is maximizing it by building parks and he claimed to make #11B from transportation alone in the state.

That's is logic...SE has low economical activities even sea-port or fancy wouldn't save them.
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 1:00am On May 11, 2023
post=123027471:

Anambra is fourth largest economy control by Igbos unlike you people that depend on others
4th indeed? when the whole state revenue is one-third of OSUN and it people has low disposable income...

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1498215-the-nigerian-states-highest-internally-generated-revenue/

https://nairametrics.com/2023/04/23/lagos-ogun-kano-account-for-27-of-nigerias-mobile-subscriptions-nbs/

Numbers don't lie...and it says otherwise.
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 1:02am On May 11, 2023
post=123027406:

We don't live fake lives like you guys

Anambra no be una mate
yes I concur..with less than one-fifth of Oyo revenue... it's like say one father's farm dwarves Obasanjo or BUA farm....yeye galore..

https://nairametrics.com/2023/04/23/lagos-ogun-kano-account-for-27-of-nigerias-mobile-subscriptions-nbs/

Yeye be like Deveropers chest-beating on Meagre #8.7 annually.
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 1:07am On May 11, 2023
post=123027361:

Your region borrow for living, that is why you region is most indebted region, same thing with average Yoruba person they borrow host party, they borrow to buy ashowbe for party grin grin Borrow borrow make rich tribe grin grin

Ode Anambra no be your backward region mate
Banks and international lenders don't borrow broke and barren state money...they lend who can actually pay not poor Anambra with #8.7 B and non taxable, penniless Indigene and Nzobu-nzobu economic.

They are not as daft as Soludo pipe-dreamer of #50B from #8.7B annually.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Identifies Fraudulent Loan Offer On Social Media / We Are Still Collecting Old Naira Notes - ECOBANK, UBA / MTN Admits Moving Out $13.9 Billion Out Of Nigeria Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.