Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel (46305 Views)

3 Students Of Ojukwu University Found Dead In Hostel / Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by NaijaCover(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2023
A Young Man, Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, who recently graduated from the Department of Philosophy, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, (AAUA), has been found dead inside his room in an off campus hostel.

According to The Tribune, Gbenga, popularly known as Pablo allegedly died of suspected food poisoning on Saturday, May 6, 2023.

The deceased was said to be waiting for the National Youths Service Corp (NYSC) call-up letter.

Sources told the publication that Gbenga and his girlfriend complained of food poisoning after eating at an undisclosed restaurant in Akungba on Friday, May 5. They were treated at Aduloju Hospital in Iwaro and discharged.

“Gbenga and his girlfriend complained of food poisoning after returning from an unknown restaurant. They went to the hospital where they were both treated for typhoid. After the deceased was discharged yesterday, we were made to understand that his girlfriend's health was critical, and was just discharged this morning (Saturday)," a source narrated.

The source said Gbenga was found dead inside his room after they broke into his room when he was not seen in the morning.

The moment we noticed he was not responding to calls and knocked on his door, we barged into his room through his window around 11:00am, when we noticed he did not open his door. He is a lovely and entertaining person. Yesterday, we were made to understand that his girlfriend’s health was critical, and was just discharged," the source added.

A source, who pleaded anonymity, informed that Gbenga was not the first person to complain about food poisoning, adding that a few weeks ago, it took God’s intervention to save a student who ate poison in an undisclosed restaurant.

Dean of Student Affairs, Prof. Olusegun Akanbi, who confirmed Gbenga’s death, said;

“The Head of the Department of Philosophy just called me and it was discovered that he passed on this morning, and his parents had already come.” Akanbi said.

Spokesman for the institution, Victor Akinpelumi, said an investigative team has been set up by the institution to unravel true situation about the incident.

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/ondo-varsity-graduate-pablo-found-dead-inside-hostel-room/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by NaijaCover(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2023
Another Terrible News, Coming From Ondo

Proudly Brought To You By

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by timiade446(m): 7:50pm On May 08, 2023
Bad news every time 😕

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by NaijaCover(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2023
timiade446:
Bad news every time 😕

See More Bad News Via www.. com

2 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by nepapole(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2023
Nothing good comes from this

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by illicit(m): 8:04pm On May 08, 2023
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by NaijaCover(m): 8:06pm On May 08, 2023
nepapole:
Nothing good comes from this

Na Where, , Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooooo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by doggedfighter(f): 8:07pm On May 08, 2023
So this healthy boy in the picture is dead ?

Like really dead ?

This life !

I feel for his parents and loved ones.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by 4tomandchi: 8:25pm On May 08, 2023
Awon cultist!!!

What shall it profit a man to lose his life and lose it again?

Only real men will understand the above!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2023
R
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Houseofglam7(f): 8:26pm On May 08, 2023
cry
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by kaludestiny10(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2023
Then don fall am.

2 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Sonnobax15(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2023
lipsrsealed
My gees,no trust dey the streets again via say the streets dey very cold these days...... Gone are the days when I used to blame successful nighas who decides to stay low-key....But with the very few lessons wey life don subject me to,I now understand why.............If you really wanna stay alive and live long, makesure say you always maintain your lane..

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Allmiron: 8:27pm On May 08, 2023
Things dey happen. RIP young blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Tvoice: 8:27pm On May 08, 2023
Too many bad news for only one day na, kaii

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by tunjijones(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2023
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Dubetex96(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

Like really dead ?

This life !

Life is so fickle

6 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by campbelljosh(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2023
He might look healthy but have weak immune system
doggedfighter:

Like really dead ?

This life !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2023
Gbenga, popularly known as Pablo(means drug lord) allegedly died of suspected drug poisoning on Saturday, May 6, 2023.

TINUBU is really wicked. Destroying youths with drug addiction.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Dubetex96(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2023
4tomandchi:
Awon cultist!!!

What shall it profit a man to lose his life and lose it again?

Only real men will understand the above!!!

Did you read the post at all?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:29pm On May 08, 2023
What kind of bad news is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Administration1: 8:30pm On May 08, 2023
post=123014385:
Another Terrible News, Coming From Ondo

Proudly Brought To You By

Hmmm, why do you glorify such news?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Bilaaad1: 8:30pm On May 08, 2023
Too bad
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by free2ryhme: 8:30pm On May 08, 2023
post=123014380:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/ondo-varsity-graduate-pablo-found-dead-inside-hostel-room/

As pablo be his name no need ask too many questions

4 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by NaijaCover(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
My gees,no trust dey the streets again via say the streets dey very cold these days...... Gone are the days when I used to blame successful nighas who decides to stay low-key....But with the very few lessons wey life don subject me to,I now understand why.............If you really wanna stay alive and live long, makesure say you always maintain your lane..

Oil Dey Your Head, , Is Proud Of you, My Very Good Friend On Nairaland Forum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Billionaire2: 8:31pm On May 08, 2023
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by pikechukwu6(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2023
cry why some people just wicked? RIP

1 Like

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by NaijaCover(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2023
Administration1:

Hmmm, why do you glorify such news?

, Is Doing His Job As Blogger

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.