Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,113 members, 7,832,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel (46344 Views)

3 Students Of Ojukwu University Found Dead In Hostel / Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by abfelicity91: 10:31pm On May 08, 2023
Na this undisclosed restaurant d pain me to hear, they want more casualties abi

1 Like

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Jocdon(m): 10:53pm On May 08, 2023
Babastrong:
I was born in ghetto, trained in ghetto. I understand the language of ghetto and i know when the tension is too much in ghetto.

Going through life without a security blanket is dangerous.
Nothing can grant you that bro, forget story na only God get power pass.
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by blueAgent(m): 10:58pm On May 08, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
My gees,no trust dey the streets again via say the streets dey very cold these days...... Gone are the days when I used to blame successful nighas who decides to stay low-key....But with the very few lessons wey life don subject me to,I now understand why.............If you really wanna stay alive and live long, makesure say you always maintain your lane..

Sure.

1 Like

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by blueAgent(m): 10:59pm On May 08, 2023
donbabsaint:
your blogging business forbid you from sharing good news for once in your life? Abi your head forbid good things in life ni?

I wonder.
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by sageb: 11:13pm On May 08, 2023
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Scamburster(m): 12:45am On May 09, 2023
greggng:

Food poisoning doesn't necessary mean is from the restaurant where the guy ate food..it could be that his body is reacting to some stimulus ...Some other people might eat what he ate and nothing happens to them ..To avoid all this , one should always prepare ones food ...Eat food cooked by your house hold ......I learnt this lesson after surviving food poison twice......

Pls keep this drug in your house all the time ...it may be your saving grace ...I might not get the spelling correctly...is call Boscopan....
What is the work m

1 Like

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by lexy2014: 2:07am On May 09, 2023
post=123014380:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/ondo-varsity-graduate-pablo-found-dead-inside-hostel-room/

"Gbenga and his girlfriend complained of food poisoning after returning from an unknown restaurant. They went to the hospital where they were both treated for typhoid

Which kind treatment be this....typhoid for food poisoning?
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by lexy2014: 2:08am On May 09, 2023
Babastrong:
I was born in ghetto, trained in ghetto. I understand the language of ghetto and i know when the tension is too much in ghetto.

Going through life without a security blanket is dangerous.

Wetin concern all this grammar concern the story?

3 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by zedman1(m): 2:49am On May 09, 2023
4tomandchi:
Awon cultist!!!

What shall it profit a man to lose his life and lose it again?

Only real men will understand the above!!!
To comment just de scratch some of una here. You definitely didn't read the post before dropping this comment which is in no way related to this news here.

2 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by zedman1(m): 3:00am On May 09, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Gbenga, popularly known as Pablo(means drug lord) allegedly died of suspected drug poisoning on Saturday, May 6, 2023.

TINUBU is really wicked. Destroying youths with drug addiction.
Pablo means little or humble. Someone died and just because you aren't related to him you drag in your dirty politics and ignorance into the thread. Most, not all but most "Nigerian youths" of today are toxic, insensitive and far gone, just because they have access to the internet.

5 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by greggng: 3:41am On May 09, 2023
Scamburster:

What is the work m

The day it happened to me after eating endomie I cooked ..I was rolling up and down on the floor...I manages to call one of my nebors who quickly opened my door to find me on the floor .. He Instantly went back to his house to bring that drug ..the moment I took it , i started sweating and went to toilet ...there after I realised I came back from death. Since that day he warned me never to keep that drug away from me...it works for stomach pain especially those coming as a result of food poisoning ...it might have other functions. .

4 Likes

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Skodiswayze(m): 4:07am On May 09, 2023
Why is Ondo state in the news for mishaps all through this week , God why
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Emmanuel909090: 4:12am On May 09, 2023
Rest on
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by makun01(m): 5:10am On May 09, 2023
One way or the other we all gonna die cos you see this death, is inevitable. I pray may we all die in a good and peaceful way and when God is pleased with us.
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Cassandraloius: 5:34am On May 09, 2023
This is a terrible news, I just don't know what to say cry
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by dastroud(m): 5:44am On May 09, 2023
Deji1960:
Thank you, he was my course mate we signed out together in January, rest on Pablo

Ayodeji?
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by asatemple(f): 5:58am On May 09, 2023
What a loss. Rip
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Babastrong(m): 6:18am On May 09, 2023
[quote author=lexy2014 post=123018681]

Wetin concern all this grammar concern the story?[ you leave a comment that does not concern you.]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Deji1960: 6:42am On May 09, 2023
dastroud:

Ayodeji?

Yes, do you know me
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Uniquekriss(m): 6:57am On May 09, 2023
May his soul find rest. Please I need people who can supply me condemn oil in large quantity
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by airprinz(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2023
post=123015205:

, Is Doing His Job As Blogger
So as a blogger can't you carry good news instead of bad news?
Werey!!
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by dastroud(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2023
Deji1960:

Yes, do you know me
The other pablo
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Nobody: 7:45am On May 09, 2023
pikechukwu6:
cry why some people just wicked? RIP
We have heard of some using insecticide to preserve beans and fish they sell. So pathetic
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by NaijaCover(m): 7:49am On May 09, 2023
airprinz:
So as a blogger can't you carry good news instead of bad news?
Werey!!

Na Hustle, , Dey Do
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by airprinz(m): 7:58am On May 09, 2023
post=123020918:

Na Hustle, , Dey Do
Bros or whatever you call yourself, to dey hustle no mean say make you dey parade bad news everytime for this forum, atleast dey parade good news for once for here
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Bigchristo: 8:11am On May 09, 2023
post=123014380:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/ondo-varsity-graduate-pablo-found-dead-inside-hostel-room/
Handsome young man so sad this is a bad news
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by RPG2020(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2023
post=123015205:

, Is Doing His Job as a Blogger
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Tryagain77: 8:22am On May 09, 2023
post=123014385:
Another Terrible News, Coming From Ondo

Proudly Brought To You By

You are proud to bring bad news?

1 Like

Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Kenog4real(m): 8:45am On May 09, 2023
Person complained of food poisoning, you dey treat typhoid. Why
Re: Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel by Tryagain77: 9:02am On May 09, 2023
lexy2014:

Which kind treatment be this....typhoid for food poisoning?

Na there u go know the country you are in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. / ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News / UNN Gave Me Animal Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.