Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Someone Should Teach Me How To Use Upwork - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Should Teach Me How To Use Upwork (426 Views)

Please Someone Should Teach Me Iq Options / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? / FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Teach Me How To Use Upwork by Spagmoore(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2023
Good afternoon everyone,
Pls I came across this site now called upwork. After registration I was given some duties to perform in other to hear some money there.. but I don't get it pls... Someone should pls enlighten me about how to use it cause am tired of no income coming in for me now pls... Pls someone should help a brother or anything I can do to generate me something I will be glad from anyone... Thank u all
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Use Upwork by princely4ever: 2:25pm On May 09, 2023
Do you have a laptop? Try fiverr. It has my 4.5 star rating. More scam-free and flexible unlike its competitor, upwork
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Use Upwork by Spagmoore(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2023
princely4ever:
Do you have a laptop? Try fiverr. It has my 4.5 star rating. More scam-free and flexible unlike its competitor, upwork

Thanks for your reply bro... I don't have a laptop, can't I use my phone to try it?
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Use Upwork by Onlinepreneur1(m): 5:11pm On May 09, 2023
Send me a Direct WhatsApp Message, with the word UPWORK, I've a free guide for you.

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Use Upwork by Spagmoore(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2023
Onlinepreneur1:
Send me a Direct WhatsApp Message, with the word UPWORK, I've a free guide for you.

Ok boss thanks

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Use Upwork by comfort91: 7:50pm On May 09, 2023
Pls also intrested. Location abuja. 09034706238. May god bless u.
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Use Upwork by princely4ever: 10:32pm On May 09, 2023
Spagmoore:

Thanks for your reply bro... I don't have a laptop, can't I use my phone to try it?

You're welcome....

You can. I have the Fiverr app on my phone. But you have to create a seller account using desktop (or if you have a laptop) on Fiverr. You may start signing up for a free account on Fiverr by downloading the app on your mobile device: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/76fa3339d3

Also, what (digital) skills do you have?

Cc: @comfort91
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Use Upwork by Spagmoore(m): 11:43pm On May 12, 2023
princely4ever:

You're welcome....

You can. I have the Fiverr app on my phone. But you have to create a seller account using desktop (or if you have a laptop) on Fiverr. You may start signing up for a free account on Fiverr by downloading the app on your mobile device: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/76fa3339d3

Also, what (digital) skills do you have?

Cc: @comfort91

Sorry that I replied u bro... Honestly I don't have any, but ready to learn
Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Use Upwork by favourRN(m): 3:38am On May 13, 2023
Upwork is a popular freelancing platform that connects clients with freelancers from all around the world. As a freelancer, you can offer your services in various fields such as writing, graphic design, web development, social media management, and more.

To get started on Upwork, here are some tips:

1. Complete your profile: Make sure your profile is complete with relevant skills, work experience, and a professional profile picture.

2. Search for jobs: Browse the available jobs on Upwork that match your skills and interests. You can also set up job alerts to get notified of new job postings.

3. Submit proposals: Once you find a job that you're interested in, submit a proposal to the client outlining your experience, qualifications, and why you're the best fit for the job.

4. Communicate with clients: Once you land a job, it's important to communicate with the client to clarify the project requirements and expectations.

5. Deliver quality work: Make sure to deliver high-quality work on time to maintain a good reputation on the platform and increase your chances of getting more jobs.

Spagmoore:
Good afternoon everyone,
Pls I came across this site now called upwork. After registration I was given some duties to perform in other to hear some money there.. but I don't get it pls... Someone should pls enlighten me about how to use it cause am tired of no income coming in for me now pls... Pls someone should help a brother or anything I can do to generate me something I will be glad from anyone... Thank u all

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Duty Cranes For Rent 100 To 130tons Capacity / $104 The Fastest Money I Made Online / Adsense Arbitrage ( Making Money Machine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.