Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Help: List Of Official Nigerian Tv Youtube Channels - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Help: List Of Official Nigerian Tv Youtube Channels (1634 Views)

The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) / Is It Possible To Watch Nigerian Tv Online? / Best Male/Female Newscasters/Presenters on Nigerian TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: List Of Official Nigerian Tv Youtube Channels by supreme123: 12:43am On Sep 26, 2011
Hi guys,
This is my first post here,

Am from Nairobi Kenya

Am working with an NGO that might consider opening offices in Nigeria,

and I might be one of the representatives who will be posted there,

I'd like to keep abreast with what is happening in Nigeria,

Before we set base there,

Could anyone be so kind to list the MAJOR youtube channels that is officially updated by
media houses regularly.

I've seen some sites that attempt to stream news , but I think youtube will work better for me due to its playback feature

Looking forward to your assistance//

thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Film Funds And Grants For All Serious Filmmakers / Top10 Highest Paid Actors In The World In 2016. You Will Like No.2 (photo) / Infinity War Question : Were You Killed Or Spared By Thanos? Come Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.